There are people who unironically do not have a job here

>There are people who unironically do not have a job here
>They spend all day on Sup Forums and then wonder why they are depressed

Sup Forums is the only place i feel comfortable

>A shitty 9-5 job will somehow cure my depression

I think it would
I used to work an 8-5 job and it was nice feeling productive and having a purpose in life, quite a cure to depression

Get a good job instead you whining cuntflap.

Wageslaving doesn't have a purpose

A desk job is shit but a job where you make something with your hands is fucking rewarding on a personal level.

Who says a job has to be shitty?

I have a job and spend all day on Sup Forums lul

I don't have a job and I'm not depressed. Ask me anything.

>Having money and a set schedule will not make your life better
Sometimes I wonder if this is all just a huge ruse.

it does when there is a finality to it, obviously picking up trash or burger fliiping is'nt very rewarding

r u qt

post feet

Unlikely.
My phone doesn't have any charge, give like 10 minutes.

show apple

ask yourself if you'd work if you could live off investments

The banterinos keep calling me back.

I'm trying to start my own business with no results.
I'm trying to finish my degree with no results.
I'm looking for a job with no results.

Try compulsive masturbation.

being a student is the best because you can be kinda lazy and is not responsible for anything but you can still pretend your life has meaning and a great future

I don't have a job or do anything in life because I was born ugly and ugly men are the most hated group in the world

You have to work to invest your money unless your parents are incredibly rich though.

Someone has to pick up trash. Without trash collectors, cities would be unlivable. They should be more appreciated.

If someone pays your wage, then they think your job is worth at least that much. If you work for that wage you either need that wage or (more likely, under a welfare state) it that wage is worth at least the effort you put in to get it.

I'm thinking of just opening up a small-business or seek employment in a bar or coffeeshop since I have exp in that field, instead of pursuing the career I undertook higher education to get, cause it might be less stressful and might feel more gratifying on the short-run (I like making people feel better).

this

>wageslaving
>not buying a bunch of crypto and let your money work for you

>gives you money which allows you to do things
>you're forced to meet people every day in your job
>you're forced to get up at a normal time
>you're forced to leave your house
honestly, just getting out there would help half the people on this website. Sitting in all day is part of the reason they're so socially awkward and depressed

Tbh I held a nice job at a local store for around 2 years. It actually helped with my depression for a short while but after the first year I started thinking the way I did before I got the job and I realized that I probably can't get these thoughts to ever go away, I can only expose myself to new things to think about.

>be a student
>depressed
>drop out

>spend all day either on Sup Forums or pursuing artistic hobbies
>depressed

>get job
>make good money
>depressed

>go back to uni
>study something i'm actually interested in this time around, be a rather brilliant student
>depressed

yeah nice meme

I have no idea how other incels motivate themselves to study STEM and work and shit, I can't even motivate myself to watch a movie or play a video game.

I am not depressed I am bored to death

Personally i try to focus on the money i'm getting, otherwise i would probably burn the building down or something.

I used to have a job. I was even more depressed back then.

This thread is a nutshell.

Don't worry the new anime season will start soon.

12 hour shifts are better, you work week is 3 days long tops and you have fuckton of free days to play vidya

>money

Where did you get a job that pays?

False, dietceling, gymceling, studyceling, workceing etc. does not help in the slightest when you get absolutely no validation either way, due to being an ugly subhuman.

How can you buy crypto without a job though.

You need a psychiatrist

Don't get your hopes up, it pays little.

>he fell for the bitcoin meme

Isn't weed supposed to help with depression?

>validation
sex with a woman is not the only form of validation lad

major cope. I'm not mentally ill, I'm just not delusional.

Your looks (i.e. genetic worth) color every single interaction you have with others. I'm not even a virgin but I know I am objectively subhuman and was most likely given sex out of pity.

most people are ugly and they still get laid you stupid faggot. women don't sleep with anyone out of pity

Note how all the "ugly" guys getting laid are ugly in a masc/dom way, I can't run that kind of game.

plenty of soyboy losers have girlfriends . You know what Sup Forums says of women isn't actually true, they have their own preferences
>b-but every girl likes chad!
yeah no shit. like every guy likes hot girls. doesn't mean there aren't plenty of women who will date someone who isn't a chad

I was cursed with a high awareness incel beta brain and thus I am not comfortable with cuckmaxxing. Hell, it would probably accelerate my inevitable suicide.

Try looksmaxing then retard

I own enough property to not have to work but I work random shitty jobs anyways because I'd be drinking every day if I didn't.

Only $300 at a 10000% annually will eventually become a loot of money

I need like 5 surgeries just to look average and all invasive orthognathic surgery tends to recede and eventually become unfixable within 5-10 years, not that I could afford it with neetbux anyway.

Tbh, surgeryceling is one of the biggest copes there is.

You got it wrong. My job is depressing, and Sup Forums is my cure.

Get a job and save for surgeries then retard

I work 3 hours per day and get 300$ per month

Are you a prostitute