Wonder woman is about the inexperienced but goodhearted and compassionate Diana being taught by Steve...

>wonder woman is about the inexperienced but goodhearted and compassionate Diana being taught by Steve, the jaded military spy about the world and its true colors while they learn and take from each other throughout the story
>yfw the storyline parallels Gal and Chris' relationship as a young and inexperienced actress with a rather warm and innocent outtake on life and an actor who's been through lots of good/shit movies and is well known in the field, guiding her through her first actual lead role.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-tGV96ceBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that actually sounds like a pretty good time

By all accounts this is the first time Wonder Woman isn't a cunt.

True.
Even in the cartoon she slipped the occasional disparaging comments about men.

It's the same plot as Bull Durham and (partly) The Artist.

Pretty much desu. There are some interviews where Pine helps Gadot with some words, its cute

what innocence? she's a war-hardened zionist vampire.

>jew
>warm and innocent

Well meme'd!

Did they?

She is though, served in the IDF and is a major Zionist.

>Chris
who?

>women are so weak in fiction they need help from a man to accomplish anything
>women are so weak in real life that they need help from a man to accomplish anything
Really activated my toasted almonds

Again, well meme'd friend! you truly are the master of internet memes!

Imagine how better Ben's life would be if he was best friends with Henry Cavill (durrell challenge extraordinaire) and Jared Leto (rock climing meister and vegan). Even men need men in their life.

is the jewish internet defence force a real thing?

They both got their big break in '09 so the comparison you're making is not all that good. Also I'd hardly say Gadot was "inexperienced", she's already starred in 5 big budget blockbusters.

>dem 60 y/o man boobs

Jesus

>durrell challenge extraordinaire

I hope he fucked her :3

If you're an idiot

what about the "appealing misandry" ?

>tfw I'm Conan

Gadot is gonna be in a ton of movies after Wonder Woman, some of those movies might even be oscarbait

Still sucks after all that experience

>just look at this thread

Can't wait to watch her fail miserably
We've all seen her drama skills in Criminal. And Wonder Woman.

She's getting better

You just know..

her forehead and his jaw have complementary indentations

>By all accounts this is the first time Wonder Woman isn't a cunt.

Not at all.

>By all accounts this is the first time Wonder Woman isn't a cunt.
What is '70s Wonder Woman on TV?
What is JL/JLU Wondy in the '90s?
What is Animated Movie Wondy?

>What is JL/JLU Wondy in the '90s?
>What is Animated Movie Wondy?

Those are cunts.

This one is a huge cunt that think she's superior to humans and walks around with a sword slicing anything that moves.

>What is '70s Wonder Woman on TV?
Dunno.
>What is JL/JLU Wondy in the '90s?
A cunt. With shit voice acting to boot.
A cunt. With shit voice acting to boot.

She's supposed to be on the level of Batman and Superman. DC should try harder. Batman's voice acting successors are great. I bet the same applies with Superman too. I just distinctly remember WW always being a cunt.

Do you think he made her do all that kinky shit like Olivia Munn?

She's married, but judging from the interviews if they ever fucked she'd 100% dominate him.

No one likes or knows about wonder woman. Name 5 wonder woman villains without googling.

>>.83497776
>she's married
But she doesn't have a boyfriend. ;^)

I know zero. Although I can say the same for most of DC outside superman and batman. Are there any good ones?

Not him but
Cheetah, Circe, Giganta, Ares, Egg Fu

Ares. Cheetah.... I reckon Darkseid and the Injustice crew don't count since obviously those are general antagonists. I know Flash has Gorilla Grodd and Reverse Flash. Cyborg has Slade???? Aquaman has Black Manta and his brother or cousin or whatever. Green Lantern has that pink guy with the yellow ring and maybe that red ring guy who's whole shtick is anger or revenge? Batman and Superman have a bunch that are easy to name, Superman less of course.

No bully

Cheetah when she's not a total furry.

>egg fu
Kek

Cheetah, Ares, the glass ceiling, the wage gap...

Egg Fu is legit, don't bully.

>the glass ceiling, the wage gap...

>>What is '70s Wonder Woman on TV?
>Dunno.

Like the movie, but nicer and less stupid. She changed to a more grounded and matured persona over time.

>“She has been like a sister to us on this journey,” Jenkins said of the actress who famously played Wonder Woman on TV in the 1970s. “I wanted her to know: Lynda, we’re not the next generation doing their version of Wonder Woman. We were born of your Wonder Woman and it is a line, it’s a chain. We are a continuation of a vision and a dream of a great character.”

>Jenkins grew up watching Carter’s “Wonder Woman” and has wanted to bring the character’s story to the big screen for more than a decade. Wonder Woman was created in 1941, yet this is the character’s first solo theatrical adventure.

>For Jenkins, fortunately, there was no wavering. She was determined to bring to the big screen the fierce-but-compassionate type of Wonder Woman she first saw on the ’70s small screen.

>“All these years, there’s been talk about Wonder Woman, and the thing I was very firm and steadfast about was: I only wanted to be involved in this if I can have a chance to bring back the Wonder Woman that I love,” Jenkins tells The Washington Post’s Comic Riffs. “I’m not interested in an alt-Wonder Woman; I’m not interested a new Wonder Woman. I’m interested in the Wonder Woman that I grew up with.

>She was determined to bring to the big screen the fierce-but-compassionate type of Wonder Woman she first saw on the ’70s small screen.

>“All these years, there’s been talk about Wonder Woman, and the thing I was very firm and steadfast about was: I only wanted to be involved in this if I can have a chance to bring back the Wonder Woman that I love,” Jenkins tells The Washington Post’s Comic Riffs. “I’m not interested in an alt-Wonder Woman; I’m not interested a new Wonder Woman. I’m interested in the Wonder Woman that I grew up with.
Based Patty.

so it's mansplaining

>Wonder Woman fell for Darwin Tremor

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=c-tGV96ceBM

>you're here huntin a man named israel wasn't ya?
golly thank you California for being ever so vigilant!

reaching bad levels now

Cheetah
Hippoltya
Ares
Circe
Giganta
Dr. Poison
Dr. Psycho
First Born
Genocide
Felix Faust
Egg Fu