First words?

first words?

Hope nothing but the worst for him. Fuck this pussy whipped douche.

the lovely nia everybody!

>please buy my drums

black women shouldn't date outside their race

Why does this always make me chuckle

>Patrice wasn't around for Trump

I also think as soon as Patrice left, Cumia got more racist

>putting your mouth on that

wtf bill

>owned by comedian bill burr

god damn black women are hideous. too dark and then just the typical monkey resemblance features

not all black women look like that.
Nia is fucking hideous though.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how much?

FUCK those hideous dark creatures are disgusting. Black women are a disgrace to the female gender.

Black pussy belongs to white dick

60% of black women are obese and 70% are single mothers and 100% of black women are ugly as fuck.
SOME mulattos look good though. Black women are obsolete tranny men and mulattos are the new and improved proper black women.

H-holy fuck..
The Obama daughters look like THAT??

ZIP!

But Kerry Washington is my pure blackfu ;__;
Though she might be mixed.

why did you post chimps eating ice cream?

Looks like and ugly monkey with white women hair sewn on her head. This is what a real black woman looks like.

>shitty eyebrows
>fake hair
>gigantic nose

....Yeah...no....
Kerry is top tier.

I fucking curse the world for taking Patrice before Bill got cucked by Nia

He would've talked him out of it

Bill Burr is richer and more successful than you will ever be and lived his whole life on his terms while you sit home and cry about him on the internet. He doesn't even know who you are. He doesn't care. And he never will. Your opinion of him simply doesn't matter.

Have a nice day!

I gave Bill another chance with the Monday Morning podcast and I had a good chuckle but then I got to the listener emails and he started up with that chick who stabbed her boyfriend with a bread knife. Man his wife has him HATIN on white bitches.

Looks like a man and does not even have tits. I know this is going to hurt but you are a fag/

It's sad the most beautiful woman from the African continent is a white woman. Where did the negro race go so wrong?

Why ya going to divorce court in Indianapolis, bill?

Why doesn't he get a young piece of ebony ass instead of Nia? I know he isn't good looking but he's rich and funny so what's the real reason he's married to her?

no one should date outside their race

>looks like a man
>no tits

Tip top kek. Enjoy your big nose mulatto user.

Black women are simaly a genetic fuckup. Nobody wants to fuck those manly ass looking creatures. Thats why every single race of men including their own never give them a chance. Black women are by far the least married group of both men and women its pathetic really.

There are quite a few very attractive black females in the world. Unfortunately for Bill, Nia is not one of them.

>a giraffe is the most beautiful woman from Africa

Well, guess it makes sense.

Enjoy your tranny

OOGA BOOGA

p.s. she totally pegs him

Maybe this is more your type

Sure thing user!

Christ Almighty, a 10/10 black women beats any other race, do you have some more?

I will never understand why anyone would willingly get face tattoos

Why do black women look so manly?

Can't control it bud, it's happening, just accept it.

I mean for fuck sake fine if you have a negro fetish that's one thing but she's just ugly. She is just straight out ugly and yea she's a nigger but even for a nigger that's bad

Oh fuck they procreated? Bill is ugly as fuck and Nia is clearly not a looker...

Poor kid...

maybe if you looked like this, you'd understand

Nope but here's some Meagan Good for your (You)

what a fucking faggot. Sure, I'll admit he's got great genetics.

But his IQ must be sub 80 if he willingly ruins his face with shitty tattoos.

moar!

She's qt but her eyebrows are retarded.

It doesn't ruin it though, it adds to his aesthetic

More mixed black girls!

>willingly ruins his face with shitty tattoos

Lots of girls like that though, makes him look like a bad boy. Girls think that's sexy.

muh dick. West Indian girls are superior.

SPICED

I have a thing for eyes.

I would love to have a mixed daughter someday, but I'd have to fuck a black girl to get one and that just doesn't sit well with me. If I had a baby with a girl this color, it would probably end up looking too white anyway.

More for me

DEM FRECKLES.

MUH DICK.

I just spent 30 hours on google and couldn't find a single black woman I found to be attractive. I just can't get past the facial features. Eritrea is the only country in Africa where they have pretty facial aesthetics.

I hope he survives the divorce.

The kid isn't his it's blacker and darker than nia

Personally I find Caribbean black girls to be far superior to African black girls. A lot of them are mixed with some form of European/Asian ancestry

how is this a black girl though? she's more white than anything

r selection

Why is CALLE the fucking captcha so often?

god damn that bitch is ugly, what the fuck is wrong with you bill.

Jesus user. I'm not doing ancestry research on these girls. I'm just posting shit I'm finding. I'm not getting paid for this, ya know. Maybe I'm just posting girls I find attractive? I'm trying to keep them mixed though but fuck, I don't know.

Isn't that Zoe Kravitz's mom?

Okay I'm done.

Yeah Lisa Bonet