Is she right?

is she right?

I don't know.
Maybe.

>marriage
>love

lmao

broad shoulders for a female

Don't forget to take half his stuff as well!

>there are people who actually think this way

"no. hell, i'd stop loving you if you put on 10 pounds."

I'd be one packing my bags if I was asked a question like that.

No wonder black guys are switching to white women.

Men, ask your wife if she'd still love you if you cut your cock off and pretended to menstruate. If she says no, slap her until she agrees.

b-but I fell in love with you
and you changed you
you aren't something I fell in love with

yes, anyone who asks that shit deserves to be single. I'd personally throw her ass out of the house.

Nobody can be this fucking insane..

I guess. Bitch isn't going out in public anymore though, and I guess Imma have to use the backdoor everyday and get a mistress.

also it looks like a nigger tweeted that, so that explains a lot.

>52 favorites

>is she right?
yes vagina is no longer something you can expect out of a woman for any services rendered might as well start packing boipussy

Nobody can change their sex. Nobody in history has ever changed their sex.

where does this meme come from? Michelle doesnt even look like a trans.

Physical attraction doesn't matter! you should love someone regardless.

Bawww why wont someone put aside their sexuality for love.

Yes, because I'd probably have bought the house this degenerate is staying in.

I might still love my new "he"-wife, but I damn sure wouldn't fuck it ever again.

So basically because I'm a straight male if I don't find another male attractive, I'm a bigot instead of just not gay.

Sexual intercourse rescued.

>its current year
>wife comes into my room
>"Babe, I've been thinking. I was born in the wrong body, I'm going to transition. I'm going to start taking testosterone, getting progressively more hairy and muscular, my vagina will dry up and my clit will grow to look like a micropenis. Oh, also going to chop my tits off and grow a beard. Do you still love me?"
>"One other thing, fucking me will trigger my dysphoria, all we can do now is suck each other's dicks and I can peg you."
>"If you love me, you'd stay!"

Anybody who actually thinks a straight man should stay in such a relationship is a fucking loon. These people are delusional and need to be put in camps ASAP

Indeed, he didn't even start his transition.

damn i love twitter

makes me think

wow, lol. they really tell it like it aint.

she doesn't explain why having a husband who wouldn't want his wife to go through a sex change is a red flag.

what if i told her she wouldnt get a sex change because i'd take her to a psychologist?

>she

Or in his case, absent.

This is the correct answer

>Shag_Spear
>muh dick
Put a nigger in a suit and tie and he's still a nigger.

>not going all in too and having the ideal relationship.

There are people today who divorce because they don't "love" each other anymore.

Yes. If a woman is cunt enough to ask this question, and her husband isn't a beta faggot, she should definitely save him some trouble and leave.

If I was ever asked that question, I'd just up and leave myself.

I disagree.

It's one thing to change your tastes for coffee, movies or type of chocolate, but saying you want to be a different sex will greatly impact my opinion of someone, and most people would say the same.

I just hate how LGBT people are celebrated, as if saying "I want to be the other sex" was something that took an amazing amount of effort to do, as if it were a fucking accomplishment, it's not, no one cares. Cheering someone for being gay is like cheering someone for liking the colour yellow over green.

Tiresias would like to have a word with you.

/thread

shit. just. got. real.

As your local Rabbi can tell you Goyim:
A marriage is was one those agreements that get's cancelled whenever someone changes his preordained gender.

Correct the Record approves this tweet, as it follows their secret agenda to make everyone bi.

nice one Alain

my dad was single till age 45 and had me with my 31 year old mom who had no kids before

Your response should be "Yes, but I would not be physically attracted to you"

The woman is baiting you into implying you only like them for their body, they wouldn't get a sex change if you responded this way because surprisingly women like sex as much as men.

I've got this on covered. Yes I would still love them, however I can never have sex with them again. If they want the marriage to last I need to be able to have sex with women

>Shit just got absolutely haram.

is pic related bi sexual?

Jokes on him, I'm staying alone forever.

>women fall out of love after ~5 years even when absolutely nothing has changed about their man
>men are expected to stay in love despite drastic personality shifts, increasing demands, incessant nagging, increased weight
Now add mental disorders and self mutilation to things men are expected to tolerate in a partner

>Do this
>She leaves you because no more shekels

Better get packing then

What's this nigger talking about man usually has the first kid on his 30's

Na fuck it I ain't playing that stupid game

>Shag_Spear
That can't be a real twitter account, right? Has to be a parody.

that truth is making me uncomfortable

You can love a person adn still not want them.

I would not still love my wife if she got a sex change. It's not the same person anymore.

What stupid kind of argument is his

Gentlemen: ask your wife if she would still love you if you gave all your money away to charity

Depend on how many children they have, for example if they already have 8+ plus children there should be no issue doing just anal

If my wife was asking for a sex change, I would be the one packing my bags.

No because I'm not a faggot.

Yes she is right. Pack your bags and fuck off, mentally ill retarded woman.
>also implying I'd ever date a nigger

>17 years
God damn. I don't give a shit what people do with their bodies, as long as they don't expect me to respect them by default, but it should definitely be illegal at that age.

Tell her that if she got a sex change, it would mean she's been lying to you all this time, and has betrayed your trust and doesn't deserve love from anyone.

And throw her out on her ass for even asking such an inane question.

A strong marital bond might endure a lot of things, but expecting it to be indestructible and unconditional is one of those sentimental fantasies women have. Ironically enough, they file the majority of divorces.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a female having broad shoulders

>please accept my views of attraction and sexual views so you can ruin your marriage
Sounds great

Is your father dead now?

poland gets it

Ask her if she'd still love you if you quit your job and started dressing like a woman in public

yes, if she wants to be a man, she can fuck off. Probably will take half my shit, but at least I'm not gay

she is absolutely right, this works amazingly for men to make sure they aren't marrying a fucking psyho

All broads have shoulders, dummy

how can I be expected to love someone who can't even love themselves?

do you have autism?

Why aren't retards like this dead already? When will Darwin do it's work?

I would ficki ficki them

Does the same rule apply with lesbian couples?

Also I get a strong suspicion this women is single\jumps from one relationship to another

I laughed in my girlfriend's face when she told me "if I want to dress like a man and feel like a man then you have to accept that"

The only reason she even brought it up is because of bullshit feminist propaganda she saw on Facebook. When I looked back on what she was sharing/posting, she was just going on a feminist tangent.

If I asked my gf if shed still love me if I got a sex change and said yes Id break up with her.

what the fuck is wrong with her eyes

>she

>implying I wouldn't be the one "packing" her bags
Not gonna stick my dick in crazy or tolerate mind games

>her

>Your room

So despite living together they have separate rooms? wat

Men: Ask your gf if she'd still marry you if you insisted on a pre-nup. When she says "no" - walk over to your bedroom and start packing her bags

>Taking instructions on how to run your marriage from some psycho cunt on twitter

SHIGGY DIGGY!

>Michelle doesnt even look like a trans.

Why do these people think they get to decided what your sexual orientation is? If your wife gets a dick, they are essentially (according to them at least) becoming a guy. If these people believe that you don't get to choose what you're attracted to, then why should I be forced to be attracted to guys?

Did u break up with her?

Her shoulders are making me uncomfortable

Its not happening

Men are not interested in being step fathers anymore. The entire world changed the minute women started acting like whores.

I can just fuck single mothers I don't have to raise their kids

you dumped her, right?

Nothing at all. They're perfectly fine.