Why do so many actors tend to be short...

Why do so many actors tend to be short? Is there something about being a manlet that is beneficial to the filmmaking process?

short = fewer cell division = slower aging

Because only effeminate betas take acting classes

Smaller sets = cheaper sets

Say that to my face.

Framing the shot. Especially opposite women who tend to be short lil squirts. Theres plenty of taller actors but Sup Forums is autistic about manlet spamming.

lolwat

they can be manipulable by (((them)))

Don't worry Duane no one thinks you took acting classes.

what do you mean 'short'? like Sup Forums short, where anything less than 6'0 is a manlet or reality short, where the average male height is 5'5?

They have to be more charasmatic to make up for the lack of height.

Anything below 5'6 would be noticeably short in Burgerland

I'm 5'10 in the midwest and I'm short as fuck. At college I'm always one of the shortest guys in a room.

>5'5" is average male short
Fucking kek

actors are often jews. jews are short

>I may be autistic but at least I'm tall!

That's because you're 5'8 and rounding up to make yourself feel better. Just get some cool goth platform shoes.

Fucking lulz

>5'11"

You're nothing without your height.

Being short means your bloodline had to heavily compensate for all history, since height is such a valuable trait. So compared to tall/average people, manlets are either smarter, better looking or stronger on average. If it wasn't the case the line would have gone extinct in favor of equally gifted but taller men.

5' 7" is nothing to brag about

what if its the length of my bennis ;DD

>Is there something about being a manlet that is beneficial to the filmmaking process?

Yes, actually, they more naturally fit into the frame.

Yeah, there's certainly a bias towards short actors. I wonder if it's partly because you can also build the set slightly smaller and save on the budget

>it's a beta male tries to make himself feel better about being a loser by making fun of short people that are more alpha than he'll ever be episode

>build the set smaller

fucking lol

How short was the guy that beat you up, user?

5'4"?

Leave your fucking house, contrary to what Sup Forums tells you, most Americans and Brits aren't 6 feet tall

Because when you grow up tall, well built and handsome you don't have to develop a personality. You get whatever you want. When you're lacking, you develop a personality to adapt (or develop into a bitter cunt as a rejection). Ugly dudes are uncastable, so if you're looking for a pretty face with the personality to act, it's gonna be a midget. That's my theory anyway.

Same reason that hot girls that grew up ugly tend to be cooler than girls that were 10s since they were 12.

I'm deadly serious user

Look, I went and found and saved and posted a picture for you. This is Helm's Deep from LoTR, built relative to Elijah Wood's IRL height. No CGI required!

Not that guy, but the Midwest has huge pockets of Scandinavians who tend to be very tall, so it wouldn't be strange for 5'10" to be considered short.

>giving a shit about flyovers

Far less become actors than East or West-coast people.

I shook Frodo's hand outside of a record shop in Brooklyn. He is very small.

do you have any idea how many 16-30 year old girls want to fuck him? I'd take being a manlet than being a 6'1 loser

how many

There isn't many other opportunities for manlets in these times. The railroads are built and the circus isn't the draw it once was.

>rich
>famous
>charismatic
>ripped as fuck

Being a manlet doesn't matter when you have all of those on your side

Astronauts and Fighter Pilots both can't be over a certain height

>Why do so many actors tend to be short?

Because all manlets spend their entire lives pretending to be someone/something else

Naturally this makes them great actors

tons of actors and celebrities have come out of flyover states like ohio and indiana