Mfw the greatest mind of our time won't live to see the next presidency

>mfw the greatest mind of our time won't live to see the next presidency

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ

>into heck
dropped

Explain.

If you're going to curse a demon on youtube, then curse him to hell. "heck" is not a word.

Where does she say "heck" in the video?

>chomsky

>chomsky
>intellectual

She says "cast him into hed." She has an accent you know.

Watch from about 25 seconds in.

It's just a piece of shit asian girl who can't get laid anyway.

She says "into hed". She's also a Jew.

>She's also a Jew.
wow big surprise.

Nobody making a show of it like that on Youtube is wafiu material. Chomsky is a Jewish blithering idiot at politics, but only an autist tries to damn him like that.

Chomsky's thought has nothing to do with Judaism and he's quite hated among other Jews.

I don't care if other Jews hate him. The one time I helped put a stop to the Jews was a case when a Jew was trying to Jew his fellow Jews out of a measly $1M or so.

Chomsky made useful contributions in terms of reducing linguistics to the Computational Jew.

But, politically, he's just another communist kike with nothing to bring to the table. Like many intellectuals.

Chomsky's linguistic theories go against Judaism. Lévi-Strauss and Derrida were much closer to traditional Judaism in this regard.

Chomsky isn't a communist but a social democrat who says he'll vote for Hillary this year.

His linguistic theories might technically go against Judaism, but that's how the Jew operates. Everything back down to numbers.

As far as language goes, a social democrat is a communist. Here, the "students for a democratic society" were nothing but communists trying to hide behind another name, just like Jews. They're not even real Jews. They're Satanists. They lie. Lies are their religion. And so it's obvious they all have sexual needs to vote for Hillary Rodham, one of the top Satanic sex magic witches we have in the US. The Rodham family is full of it.

>isn't a communist but a social democrat

>They're not even real Jews. They're Satanists
Proof?

Literally A Marxist

SAvaGE

Chomsky is AGAINST Marxism you dolt. He's a social democrat who sees the state as an institution of reconciliation between classes, similar to Kautsky.

>against marxism
>a social democrat

"Social democracy is a political, social and economic ideology that supports economic and social interventions to promote social justice within the framework of a capitalist economy, and a policy regime involving collective bargaining arrangements, a commitment to representative democracy, measures for income redistribution, regulation of the economy in the general interest and welfare state provisions. Social democracy thus aims to create the conditions for capitalism to lead to greater democratic, egalitarian and solidaristic outcomes"

It should be obvious.

But let's use the Old Testament against them, just like a Jew would do. There's a decent chance I have filth blood in me, so I don't give a fuck. After the Noah flood reset, Noah begat three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Japheth begot Gomer who begot Ashkenaz. Ashkenazim were promised the white race, not the desert savages. But they are the dominant false Jews who call themselves Jews. The perverted the name of Israel into the name of an alleged nation-state in order to murder Semites. Never believe their lies.

Whose Bible are you reading?

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

What does FEMEN have to do with Jews?

>Retards on Sup Forums trying to mock someone who actually has academic achievements

How's that min wage job treating you?

What indeed?

>academic achievements mean they have good politics
>being a competent linguist means you are good at statecraft

Look to the Torah, not the Talmud.

kek

The Talmud is just volumes of rabbinical commentary on the Torah.

So you mean this i.e using the state to push Marxism.

Pretty much. It's not a bad idea in principle; kind of like having literate people read readings out of both testaments and a priest to try to 'splain it during the homely.

It reminds me of not long after the Jews tried to release the dead sea scrolls in an encrypted format and some information theorists decrypted it using what you'd think of as easymode. Were the Jews trying to hide something? Were we not going to figure it out anyway?

Much better is the Christian method: to help your neighbor.

This. I remember Bill Nye trying to tell me that the issues in Syria could be blamed on "global warming". It was one of the most convoluted display of mental gymnastics I had ever seen.

>shilling for Gnome "Khmer Rouge dindu nuffin!" Chomsky

hes the biggest meme "intellectual" ever that every retarded sophmore name drops because they think doing so makes them appear intelligent. Hes not even smart, hes just a cookie cutter oikophobic "the west sucks! communism is pretty good though!" liberal

The greatest POSER won't make it.
This guy thinks he's smarter than he really is.
At least toward the end of his career

>falling for the Soros meme

Chomsky is the most cited guy of all time FYI.

Soros is just a point man. He got started on the road to power by turning in his fellow Jews to the Nazis, and then became on of the premiere bagmen for the the Jew World Order. He bragged about it on TV until TV changed to let blond news bimbos (at the behest of other Jews, like Ruppert Moloch) slobber his dick live in order to spread the latest information out from the top.

You have to understand that they're not rich because they're trading on inside information. They're rich because they make the inside information.

Fair enough.