What is some quintessential BLEACHED kino...

What is some quintessential BLEACHED kino? My friend has a black and asian girl fetish and wants to find more films and TV shows where white guys fuck either of the two.

NO BLACKED ALLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanbushbabes.com/zoe-saldana-i-am-a-black-woman/
youtube.com/watch?v=bHejBi21cQk
youtube.com/watch?v=ncsUtGZem04
youtube.com/watch?v=VdBk62jSwRw
imdb.com/name/nm0757855/quotes
jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html
jeffandcorey.com/EGIL.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any film with zoe salanda(who has white children and a white husband IRL)

>white bois get the black girls after we're done with them
>we still get a fresh supply of white pussy

Looks like things worked out after all brehs

Good shit, thanks user. She's qt.
Fuck--can't you read Tyrone???
NO
BLACKED
ALLOWED

well there isn't anywhere near enough for sure

Dominicans love white dick

Shes latina and doesnt considered herself black

Dominicans are self-hating blacks

Why is that? Why do the jews shove BLACKED down our throats so much but never COLONIZED or BLEACHED? I'll never understand it.

objectively wrong
urbanbushbabes.com/zoe-saldana-i-am-a-black-woman/

dear lord she really loves white dick

>Saldaña an african american last name
She just pandering to black people

it runs in the family apparently.

Well dominicans want to be bleached. They recognise the beauty of aryan people.

i thought she was a negro she looks like one

because black women overwhelmingly prefer to be within their own race. And asian women only appeal to beta low test white males

>tfw black
>tfw love watching black girls get BLEACHED

Prepare for BLEACHED kino

youtube.com/watch?v=bHejBi21cQk

youtube.com/watch?v=ncsUtGZem04

youtube.com/watch?v=VdBk62jSwRw

In your dreams Sup Forums

Dayumm, what are the French feeding them???

Perfect, thanks user
Fuck off, I'm not even Sup Forums. I love fucking mulatto qts.

what a bunch of memesters

>that webm of the black girl that lets her white friend cum on her face

>Latino
>Race

#mygirl

You JUST know she had a sixsome with her sisters and their husbands right after that picture was taken.

Amandla Stenberg apparently loves the BWC despite (or because of?) that SJW phase where she made that "Don't cash crop my corn rows" video.

>Where Hands Touch
>Fifteen-year-old Leyna (Stenberg), daughter of a white German mother and a black father, meets Lutz (MacKay), the son of a prominent SS officer, and a member of the Hitler Youth, compulsory for all Aryan boys since 1936. “They fall helplessly in love, putting their lives at risk as all around them the persecution of Jews and those deemed ‘non-pure’ slowly unfolds,” according to a statement. “Does their love stand a chance amidst violence and hatred?”

...source?

>Stenberg

Is she a jew in real life?

>daughter of a white German mother and a black father

So, a rape child?

No they're not you idiot thats puerto ricans.

Its not Kino but Scandal is a show all about a stronk Nubian Queen who does nothing but fuck white guys

>fucking black ladies

Enjoy your std's

It's almost always on /gif/

Her father is from Denmark, so not sure if he's Jewish or not.

Because the other sites in the network which BLACKED is part of are TUSHY and VIXEN, which cater to anal and vanilla, respectively.

Is it worth it? Does Washington even get naked or no?

I need a Black wife NOW

Its on CBS so I doubt it

so this is how you spend your friday nights huh

Wow she is super-hot.
Also the first clip is topkek

Another french actress that fits in this thread:
Sara Martins

Fuck off normie

French black girls might be superior desu

"Latina" isn't a race and she does consider herself black

imdb.com/name/nm0757855/quotes

Do you think African Americans are the only black people in the world?

Paula Patton IRL has a blonde-haired, blue-eyed child

There are far more BF/WM pairings in movies than the reverse.

jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html
jeffandcorey.com/EGIL.html

People just don't realize it because it's not controversial.

She is half white and procreated with a white.
Thusly creating...a white.

Moral of the story: bleaching mulattos will destroy the black race.

>my "friend"
Either way, you degenerate race traitors should rot.

>The year of our lord and savior 2095
>giving a shit where other men stick their dick

Happy pride month faggot.

>we

not even remotely close to being true.

here's the scoop with black women dating white men.

its all about education. one of the biggest go/no-go's for dating is level of education. women would rather date a man who makes less money than them than date a man who doesn't even have a bachelors when they have secondary education. now compound this with the fact that women are 65% of college grads and you can see that there is a vacuum in the dating pool of educated men. black women achieve secondary education at a rate thats almost an order of magnitude greater than black men. black men straight up don't go to college.

so, these educated black women are looking for men on the same par as them and their only choice is white men because pajeets and chinks are the bottom of the barrel choice.

I never realized how many films this bitch has been in, mulattos with straightened hair all look the same

because its all part of the agenda, theres literally a system designed by the guy who created these websites

Her and Rosario Dawson have cornered the market.

It's time for you to go back

wmbf is still blacked

THE FRENCH

Except WM/BF is literally the opposite of reddit. It's the BLACKED cucks who need to go back.

please.

having a black GF is the epitome of hipster street cred.

Why do Americans fail to realize that literally half of Scandinavia and Germany have surnames ending in -Berg, far likelier than being Jewish

Zoe is a griffe not a mulatto

Crazy black SJW's all have white boyfriends, it's an intriguing phenomenon

It's the epitome of good taste, hipsters go for White women because they're the only people more shrill than emasculated White men

white people threads are so cringy

It's a kinotard thread so that automatically means it's shit

unlike most of you ive actually had a black gf,

What was it like? How many STDs did you get?

but EVERYONE is like that you dumbfuck guess what most people marry and reproduce within their own race stop falling for propaganda

she was self hating and got bullied in school for acting white, she had a gr8 body and was nerdy as hell.

Dropped because of inferior genes and daddy issues though

She was literally made for white cock

lets be honest here, most of you look like this so i highly doubt that unless you post pics

You first, virgin.

Who this fluid druid

not me, ill post her back if you want

post more of her

>Fake hair wig/weave

I hate when black women do this. Natural hair always looks better.

me on the left

what did you mean by this

Monster's Ball
Dear White People, but no one on Sup Forums watched it because they think it's a BLM/SJW shilling

WHO

I don't care what he meant. He should post pictures of her getting fucked by her studly white boyfriend.

Awkward..

unironically Dear White People, both the movie and the show

shes cute but wtf is she holding?? a baby doll?

>Sweden

fake ass shit and not me

here is a pic of her, go ahead and reverse image search. It might be in some archive somewhere, ive posted it before im pretty sure

Why are the threads that have nothing to do with television and film always the most popular on Sup Forums?

>why are fap threads the most popular

Gee I wonder.

How can white "women" even compete?

Dunno lads, sorry, I'll keep posting tho. It was a proud day when my Black folder became the largest. They have overcome.

Cute butt. Was she a good fuck?

By having breasts above their abdomen.

Is it just me, or is French the most annoying, disgusting language to listen to?

Sounds like Mush-mouth speaking with a numb tongue after eating a scoop full of peanut butter.

You know, at least it's consistent. That's the main issue they take with interracial marriage right? It goes against tradition and leaves children feeling lost?

At the very least you have a solid rule here. From the kid's perspective dads are always white and moms are black, within the family anyway. They'll all be the same proto-race too.

The mixed sons will take black wives, the mixed daughters will take white husbands. Or they'll take similarly mixed spouses.

>preferring tits over asses

tits are just fake asses user

not really, the stuff around sex was hot as hell. She liked to be told what to do, i would make her clean the house in ridiculous outfits then pretend to be the callous white master that rape her when the wife was away. Mating press on the hard wood floor with her maid outfit on was one of the hottest things thats ever happened to me. Would also punish her for getting out of line or sassing me with liberal spankings.