Wow

wow

anyone else having a thought

Wish the gooks had offed that scum fuck

>silenced journalist

can someone explain this huffpo meme to me

i love how they always leave out the "illegal" part when talking about immigrants.

>all the Hispanic immigrants

Hmmmm

besides this

I don't want Trump to win simply because he'll enable the biggest redneck normie shitheads to act worse with his rhetoric.

Fuck off flip

no
im having a wank
at the thought of trump being president

I'm Hispanic but born here. I want Trump to round up al those fucking illegals.

It must be their way of signaling "See, progressives? I'm on your team, because I'm willing to bend the truth to stop Trump".

That sort of ham-fisted, unsubtle, dishonest rhetoric doesn't change minds, and these people have to be smart enough to realize that.

why do I care what some fag in vietnam thinks?

I'll have a coke, then.

Slippery slope fallacy.

Mods delete this shit thread pls

I'd abolish your butterface

The fact that I'm a bi-racial black/hispanic practicing Islam, and I'm voting for Trump, should shut this faggot up real quick.

And nothing like that is going to happen.

All this guy managed to do was take a succinct and effective poem and stretch it out to a wordy and preachy diatribe. What an accomplishment.

Literally the Martin Niemöller quote but worded in simple English for migrants.

The only thought I'm having is why the fuck you haven't necked yourself already

Was going to post this exact image.

>round up all the hispanic immigrants
But he's not doing that, he's only trying to get illegals out.
>suppress journalists
That's rich, considering it's mostly journalists who do the suppressing

this

American citizens should be given priority over everyone else. If you immigrate to the U.S., you should understand that your needs don't take precedent over the needs of people who were born here. Being second-class in America is still far better than being first-class in whatever shithole you fled from.

Have some standards

Also, the left is far more likely to "get around to [me]" than the right.

Not really impressed that he plagiarized that Nazi copypasta.

I just want lower taxes. Fuck everyone else. Can't wait for Trumpmas.

I'm so tired of these useful idiots. Fucking indoctrinated drones.

>ignoring the fact that whites are attacked by the establishment daily

Gay bait Kys op

You might think you're correctly representing Trumps positions, because you're uninformed. You might think you're clever, because stupid people don't know they are stupid. You might think Donald Trump suppresses journalists, because you've never tried to cover the DNC protests.

Paco, I think you can do better.

>Muslims must register with the government
He said this once and has never brought it up again. It's safe to say he no longer supports this.

>Round up all the hispanic immigrants
Typical lie, it's illegal immigrants of any national origin. Illegal hispanic immigrants are the most common in the US.

>OK to rough up black protestors
Rough up protestors who are causing shit in the first place? Sure. Don't try to bring "black" into this to make this a race issue, especially after a black trump support punched out a white protestor wearing a KKK outfit.

>Silence journalists
I wouldn't call bloggers who deliberately lie about everything a republican says "journalists". And if strengthening libel laws so it isn't as easy to lie about someone and get away with it is "suppressing journalists", you might need to change your writing habits.

the president isn't all powerful even if he was serious about this stuff, really I think we have no choice,and 4 moths before everything gets fucked, if either of these guys win.

Trump says he wants to "open up the libel laws" on journalists, basically so they can be sued if they make up dumb shit like "Trump says all Mexicans are rapists".

Which sounds pretty fucking fair to me because I know if I ever got into any trouble or somehow lucked into fame I wouldn't want these so-called journalists making up whatever they want to fit their narrative.

As a US citizen residing in California state, I have to register the firearms I own (both pistols, rifles, and shotguns) and am put on an automatic state and federal watch list if I own 3 or more.

Ball's in your court.

>Hispanic immigrants instead of illegal immigrants
>black protesters as if he specified race

Eureka! I thank a thought.

My only thought is that this is plagiarized hard from some ww2 source.

how does an Air Force colonel NOT KNOW what an IMMIGRANT is?

that's fucking pathetic

I sincerely hope I die before the day I have to resort to having muslims, blacks, spics and leftists defend me

>Typical lie, it's illegal immigrants of any national origin. Illegal hispanic immigrants are the most common in the US.

there is NO. SUCH. THING. AS. ILLEGAL. IMMIGRATION.

immigration is a LEGAL process.

we are losing because we let them change the language, just like Orwell said they would do. And not only do we not call them out on it, but we ADOPT THEIR ABUSE OF LANGUAGE.

STOP THIS SHIT.

>no such thing as illegal immigration

Then what do you call traveling to another country without papers?

He said he wants to restrict Muslim immigration from specific countries that are hotheads for extremists.
Illegal immigrants have no place here, period.
Don't even know what this is from, he's never said rough up niggers. Hope you're not talking about people protesting at his private events that he reserved.
Lmao journalist crying about being forced to report the truth and being held accountable for lying and making up shit.

Matate pendejo, vas a pajar por el muro y no te va a sobrar ni para un puto taco.

>Then what do you call traveling to another country without papers?

an invasion? trespassing? illegal entry??

it is ANY of those things, but it is NOT IMMIGRATION OF ANY KIND.

i went to Italy with my wife for our honeymoon. I went there legally, with a visa, and we stayed 2 weeks. Only an abject retard would say i immigrated

>Get rid of terrorists, illegal immigrants, gangs, and shills

What's the issue?

There are already leftists rats after me for being white and male.

Tell me another.

Good thing he never said any of those things you lying taco nigger.

Ah, I guess that makes sense. Sorry about that friendo.

You're arguing semantics at this point. You visited, you didn't have intentions to move to that place, not get a job, and leech off of it's welfare system.

I'm a white natural born American male who previously served active duty in the U.S.M.C so not really Paco.

kek

did you follow the full conversation, there?

it is a MASSIVELY important matter, and it shows that the Left is changing the plain meaning of words in order to shape the debate in their favor... and WE are largely going along with it and helping them, rather than pointing out that what they are doing is a frightening, Orwellian abuse of language. it is no trifling matter.