THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

JILL 2016

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
rangevoting.org/SpartaBury.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, no, this is good. It sucks voters away from Hillary.

let them split the vote famalam

I agree but to see delusion of this level is hilarious.

Too liberal with Jill Stein, too right wing with Donald Trump.

The majority of the country is right in the middle with Hillary.

Theres a problem.

>Hillary
>middle

Except for the fact that Trump wins independents.

Yeah Hillary is center right. Compared with Bernie/Jill/Donald/ Johnson.

Independents that haven't made up their minds yet. They are still being tossed around. He might be winning them over right now, but can it last till November?

I don't believe you know what any of trumps policies are

I'm an independent and he sure hasn't won me, if anything he's done the complete opposite the more he talks.

I know what his policies are. But im talking from the perspective of an average American voter.

Have you taken the Jill pill?

Keep pushing this guys

Its not that Trump is Right (just read the Trump policies) You cant pin point Trump on a left-right spectrum. It is more that his entire party is Right and he would appoint the most conservative supreme court justices if given the chance.

Didn't she try to give the Green nom to Bernie lol

I'm saying, the public doesn't know that. They just see a guy who is hard right. More conservative than Romney and Mccain.

Umm... Clinton is Left. Trump is Center, maybe slightly Right.

uh??!! are you fucking kissing me?! trump is a far right fascist !!!

Hillary is essentially a neocon who is on left on things that will never get turned like abortion and gun rights.

I'd be impressed if the Green Party gained ground this election. If there was ever a time for the dem party to show the party bosses they do care about democracy, that time is now. That's why the DNC was 90% fear mongering about Trump.

What do you mean by "turned"?

Trump is right and Clinton is center/right

this, trump holds surprisingly moderate beliefs but had to insist he's more far-right to win the primaries

It's simple. Hillary Clinton has proven she is incompetent during her time as Secretary of State. Third parties will not win with three months to go and still needing a ton of momentum. Trump is the only sane pick.

Also, the media is lying. About everything.

You can be an authoritarian centrist, wanting law and order doesn't make you right wing.

That's just it. Incompetent according to who? Donald Trump is relying heavily on misinformation and out of context facts to decieve people. Much of what he has to say can be easily disproven by media which is what they should be doing, as real reporters.

Now imagine in the debates Trump brings up those "scandals" and Hillary being the main person who knows more than he does, runs circles around him on those subjects. It will make him seem like a fool.

You have to wonder why Hillary has not held a press conference to address those scandals.

Shes waiting for Trump at the debates.

I thought it was Sup Forums who called him god emperor, unless trumgen and reddit are mixing.

That's weird
The first time I voted I got a 1 sheet that said Obama or McCain

No other options

>fool me once shame on you
>fool me twice im a fucking retarded reddittor

I'm not being ironic when I think of Trump as God and emperor to be honest

Incompetent according to the results.

I think he means she will NEVER flip-flop on her staunch liberal ideals shes held for so long

The Libya intervention and her failure in Benghazi are both objective disasters and show her poor judgment when the stakes are high. Donald Trump speaks off the cuff all the time (he had to to make himself more known) and any little thing the media can seize upon, they do to get and ruin him. Only he's gotten more popular in spite of them. The off color things he's said and the things he's been wrong about are all relatively minor in my mind compared to someone who unequivocally showed that when handed power, fucks up spectacularly.

Hillary avoids cameras and speeches except in sterilized environments where someone won't destroy her arguments. Bernie booked the floor with her every time the moderators gave them a decent question. She is sweating bullets about the debates.

And the media has been colluding to elect Hillary Clinton since early 2015 at least. Do not trust anything you read on the surface web news.

>Much of what he has to say can be easily disproven by media which is what they should be doing, as real reporters.
Like? Give examples.
I think you mean that what he says is a little bit off the mark, and if the media "disproved" it they would have to publish data they want to hide, like real racial crime statistics.

If he says "blacks commit 60% of all murders, despite being 13% of the population" the media would have to say "NO, they only commit 50% of murders, despite being 13% of the population, so there!"

That's the primary reason the media doesn't correct him. The other reason is implied by the first, that he's not really so wrong.

wtf I hate hillary now

I'm now #ShillingForJill.

*mopped fucking auto correct

That's because it was the general election you fucking retard.

>not playing along and shilling harder for an ez win

It's possibly, it could happen, don't listen to the nay sayers

the amount of "we will never vote for hillary" are such a fraction of a minority that it will not even matter in the grand scheme of things

Clinton is not left lmao
the only thing you have to back that up is that she supported universal healthcare in the 90s once

lol okay shill

Go order a Jimmy John's sandwich. I'm sure you worked up enough credits, and an appetite.

This is great for THE EMPEROR, go and shill for jill you fucking idiot.

Clinton has capitulated to supporting many of Sanders' policies, from free college to $15/hour

LEON 2016

Wrong. Most people are actually farther to the right than Donald Trump and farther to the left than Bernie Sanders.

I'm an Independent and i'm voting Trump

Jill Stein isn't even on all 50 states ballots. She actually can't even win up to 270 votes because of it

So how about Hillary steps down?
Sounds like she's being even more self centered, because she can prevent this with her actions alone as an individual.

Who trusts her to actually do that? She's still gonna sign tpp and nafta and still take money from big businesses to decide which policies to enact. People don't change, especially Hillary Clinton.

Actually, they're not wrong here.
Jill has about the same official stances as Hillary (nevermind that hillary doesn't actually take any of them to heart) with a bit more of a progressivist tinge. She's basically hillary but better in every way, especially in health. Hillary will be lucky to survive the election cycle at this rate.

Hillary is more of a neocon than anything else, but she has surprisingly few political convictions. Given her past it's likely she believes in universal health care, especially for children (but when taking her donors into account she's likely for some form of UHC that incorporates insurance and pharma companies and makes them rich), and that she's a big fan of regime change and war. Other than those, her "positions" are flavor of the week vote pandering, and her actual record is incredibly sparse, basically nonexistent.

This is actually the one blue pill we want everyone too swallow. Truly a 3D Chess move

wait, didn't Sup Forumsacks create this shit?

>people vote after evaluating the positions of each candidate
that's not how it works tyler

youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14

Oh man, you really don't know anything.

Clinton is socially left on a lot of issues, mostly because the country is at this point (see her late gay marriage "evolution") but very right on foreign policy and somewhere in the middle on domestic/economic policy--but the problem is she can't be trusted to follow through with anything she says given her constant lies. You can't call her a leftist when she gets into office and flips again on tpp, starts WW3 with Russia and does nothing about money in politics.

Trump is all over the spectrum and constantly contradicts himself, but has a running theme of being highly authoritarian. Cracking down on freedom of the press, wanting to murder civilians in the middle east, the muslim ban, the wall... He appeals most to people who want a daddy strongman to tell them what to do. Contrary to popular belief, Trump actually acts the most PC of any candidate running--he's constantly offended, suing people who talk about him in a negative light, and throwing tantrums on twitter. Exactly what you would expect of the authoritarian left tumblr/college campus crowd.

Jill and Gary Johnson are both far more libertarian. Jill is a classical liberal while Gary Johnson is a right libertarian, i.e. left on social issues but believes in an actually free market. Both are against our current disastrous foreign policy.

>I don't know the definition of PC: The Post

Come back after you've graduated from elementary school.

>revolution!!!
>so confusing :/ i give up..

you watch the young cucks unironically dont you? this sounds like something junk would say

Why is there not fucking mandatory high school classes on this kind of stuff

Do history teachers teach absolutely nothing except the American Revolution from middleschool and onward?

Millennials in a nutshell

Do ""journalist"" do any fucking reasearch anymore?

Even to people who don't know about 40k it would take one google search to find out what they are memeing about

Be easy to ol' Bernie they will probably kick him down the stairs if he doesn't say that shit. If it's him even post that at all.

>still using left/right to define political ideologies

I mean she is siding left on the wedge issues that no party have the power to change. Ask her on something that is easier to change like transgender bathroom rights and see what happens.

Fuck Bernie. Some "revolution", he's not even willing to risk his life to fight the corruption he supposedly stood for. Stupid cuck, it's obvious now he would've been another globalist pawn even if he sat in the oval office.

To be fair, if every Hilary supporter switched to stien then the kike bitch would have a chance

She's piggybacking his platform to garner energy and votes. After said energy and votes she floats back towards the middle to her original more democratic friendly platform. Thank God there's not enough naive idiots, such as yourself, transitioning their support from Bernie to Hillary to put her over to POTUS.

this
rangevoting.org/SpartaBury.html

Yeah, I can't trust her saying she'll crack down on Wall Street all while they keep donating and paying for her speeches.

That fag Barney Frank was on Bill Maher and said he gets paid by Wall Street as well for speeches, because "he's interesting".

You're American, you tell me.

Wanting laws and borders and sheet is far-right nowadays.

We should be openly shilling Dems sites for Jill if we want Trump to win.

>Stein

Woo lad.

Prove me wrong, or did you just post to announce how badly you were triggered?

TYT is pure cancer.

Do you have downs

General election is different than the primaries you fucking dipshit

This shit infuriates me.

I checked months in advance what it would take to vote for Trump in both the Primary and the General (I know, I just wanted to be prepared for the General) months ago.

I found out, upon checking both on jewgle and at my courthouse, that in my state you must be registered 30 days prior to our Primaries to affiliate with a party. Republicans require you to be registered as Republican to vote in their primary and Democrats let you vote if you registered as Democrat or Independent - just not Republican.

God damn just fucking look this shit up how can anyone be so god damn retarded?

>A jew running in the green party saying "liberal media"

What the actual fuck?

She's like a cross between the two candidates, with all the strengths of Bernie (Honesty, taking on Wallstreet for the 99%, outsider, environmentalist) with all the strengths of Hillary (Woman), all rolled into one glorious package.

This is why I'm with Jill, and you should be too.

Don't fall for the "lesser of two evils" status-quo represented by a bipartisan system. Join a movement for real change this November, and send a message to the fatcats in Washington and Wallstreet.

Vote Green up and down the ticket — WE CAN DO IT!

By all means. I didn't think they'd be stupid enough but it looks like they are. With a little coercing they'll go with what gives them that good "revolutionary" feeling which Hillary doesn't.

This is the most logical course of action. It's much easier to shill Stein to commies than it is Trump.

>he's not even willing to risk his life to fight the corruption he supposedly stood for.

maybe it's not his life to risk... who knows honestly

>Being a woman is a strength

How about no, you fucking commie.

It's a major problem that there is no persistent standard. Each state varies between open, semi-closed, closed, different deadlines for registration, etc.

It's completely retarded and only serves to keep people from voting.

I'm trying to convince all my young and multicultural friends who supported Bernie to switch to Jill, we can't let the Clinton DNC get away with silencing us and kicking us out into the streets like a peasant rabble and siccing their police attack-dogs on us.

You should spread the word to all your Bernie-supporting and True-Left friends not to give in to Hilary's demands, not to let her hold the electorate hostage and vote for her Neocon Democratic party.

I #ChillWithJill

>trump is extreme right wing hurr
I immediately know you are a retard when you say this.

Trump is a socially liberal, fiscally conservative nationalist. Nationalism isn't inherently right wing, communists and leftists can be nationalists as well.

There is so much wrong with this post

I don't even usually post but the stupid here drew me out

are you retarded?

Because teaching it would take literally 1 minute. Then class is over

R A R E
A
R
E

You must be from the South.

Name 2 policies in which Trump is far-right.

Bonus points: Don't use the word 'wall'.

Ben Stein is a jew yet on the right...

Mark Levin is a kike but still a conservative....

How old are you?

>the entire Republican party is right-wing

I wish it was. Things might not be so bad if there weren't so many gutless, leftist cucks in the Republican party.

wall