Why is Sup Forums economically illiterate?

Why is Sup Forums economically illiterate?

discuss.

Prove that you're economically literate or your a complete fucking faggot

>globalism
>fucking magenta dyed Real Dolls

I'm jerking off to the pic of the guy jerking off, how bad is that?

Free Market Nationalism

They think this is bad. Fucking retards.

lol

Sup Forums COMPLETELY BTFO. Pic related

Globalism would be watching some shitskin migrant fucking your wife and groping your daughter while you jerk your little cock in the corner

CTR

It's not, it's just that people here aren't willing to sacrifice everything for a short-term monetary gain.

I am pro free trade but anti letting muslims into America, paying out the ass to help other countries or illegals staying here.

So what you're saying is under globalism we're all fucked. I like it - subtle

Guy on the right is clearly more buff than the lanklet on the left.
Therefore, nationalism is better.

97% of Sup Forums couldn't do problem #1 out of mas-colell

Sup Forums is full of idiots who gobble up 10 second sound bites which is why they love trump

Or I would add a caption.
Globalism - you get fucked over
Nationalism - you fap as globalists get fucked over

Economists are plebeians who fail to understand thermodynamics

Is sex always good?
Is masturbation always bad?

That's great, btw North Korea has a 100% employment rate. Soviet Union had similar great numbers!

Also, where do Spain, Greece and other countries fit. They are extremly globalist and in tue EU but have youth unemployment rates of 50% or more. Weird. Explain!

why do jews make everything about sex?

I guess that's why you're here.

most of the jobs went to mexicans
kill yourself trudeau

Who the hell jacks off while kneeling?

I came here to laugh at you

You laugh at yourself.

Picture literally makes no sense compared to the reality.

Though I would say Globalism totally fucks everybody while a handful of people (who ought to be gassed) reap the benefits.

Globalism is an experiment that the world has allowed, given the solemn word of the capitalists that it would be able to keep itself regulated. And it was found out to be a Lie.

So now it has to be stopped.

>2D silhouettes meant to represent a man and a woman having gratuitous and degenerate sex
> Well drawn, well proportioned man satisfying his sexual urges from the privacy of his home. Immaculate, strong, well endowed, high test (balding).
I see nothing wrong here. Clearly the message of this image is in a globalist society you are but a silhouette of a human with nothing to contribute but your offspring which will be washed of the one quality that distinguishes you. While a nationalist society views you as a man with personality who can contribute more to society than a pregnant woman. Feels good man.

economy is great

hmmmmmm

hmmmm

dem flat lining jobs tho

>Free Market Nationalism

Wow look at all those minimum wage paying service jobs at McDonalds, Burger King, and other shitty fast food joints! What a success!

That's what happens when everyone except right wing retards have jobs.