Be me

>be me
>2015
>have comfy office job, make more than plenty of money for my lifestyle
>sit on my ass and basically ask questions for a living
>be mentally ill
>never gotten proper treatment because access to proper healthcare is too expensive,time consuming and hard when fulltime job
>minor physical problems get worse
>mental illness out of control
>can't function properly
>can't work anymore, even tho simple easy comfy job
>go on medical leave, not getting better
>have to quit and get assistance from state and charity
>rent utilities assistance from charity, state is only paying for food
>can no longer contribute to society because illnesses
>probably going to have to go on disability neetbux

So Sup Forums this could have been avoided if proper healthcare was available even with the the comfy job I have.
I'm practically screwed now.

What will Trump or Hillary do to help someone like me?

( some people will argue im just lazy and need to suck it up, but why would I throw away my comfy life? Even if I did that then it would mean there is something obviously wrong. I know I'm luckier than a lot of people but that's irrelevant for the future now. )

What was your job where you asked questions all day?

auto insurance

bump

Didn't your job come with health insurance? Most white collar jobs do, I assume

Not good enough to cover my needs as to why I couldn't get proper treatment.
over 150$ in premium every month, had to pay pretty large copays fro doctor visits, medicine and therapy.
both of my mental and physical illnesses don't have a defined treatment or cure. (bipolar,add,GERD, IBS, and ulcers)

oh forgot to mention pinched nerve in my back which causes the most pain.

>be mentally ill

You are weak, and if you can't afford your own treatment, nobody should be forced to pay for your disgusting subhuman genes you cuckold.

Muhammad, fuck off

cool ignorant opinion bro,
You wouldn't last a day having to deal with what I do , let alone push through to get the comfy life I had.

civilization self cleansing. just die already.

when I'm healthy and (manic) I can contribute quite a bit to society.

Remember, citizens, you own your own mental illness. It is your illness. It is your mind. Only you can fix it. You must fix it. Stop allowing yourself to believe it isn't your fault. It's your mind. Everything in it has to be your fault.
OWN UP AND DESTROY YOUR MIND, SO YOU CAN CREATE IT.

I kind of know the feel bro, I have been lookin for something I feel like I can do for a job (but never taken gov money) but yet also dealing with having anxiety problems. Like I mean it makes it really impossible for me to do stuff dealing with a lot of people like the typical retail and fast food jobs. Had a job once but got layed of right after getting it because of no fault of my own it was upper level people. Job looking is torture.

I realize my emotions are irrational and destructive. I know my behavior has to be controlled or I can destroy things.

I understand that rationally I am the most responsible for my feelings and behavior. FUrthermore I know that no one else is to blame. I also understand my issue causes me to be a burden to other people, and it just perpetuates more problems.

I understand all of this, yet I can't control how I feel regardless of what I tell myself. I can make my body feel energized and healthy. I personally believe that outside of my emotions, mentally I am well developed as I am free of a lot psychological issues that inhibit most people.
I can't control my feelings and how I react to them regardless of what I try, and constant self hate for this makes things further.
My body and brain has a physical inability to regulate its chemicals and hormones like the majority of people to function properly. FUrthermore I have other physical issues.

Once again, if you're lucky to be emotionally healthy you have no idea what it is like to be trapped inside a body that wont function

I'm sorry bro, hope you get something comfy like I did that doesn't make your life harder but easier.

Buddy, I see static in my eyes every second and I consider myself incredibly sane.
Have you tried psychoactives/hallucinogens and a good friend to bounce ideas and feelings off of?

> this could have been avoided if proper healthcare was available
Not really. Medicine cant cure you. Medicine can only make you harmless for society (an this is also false for asperger cases, when they declare dangerous schizophrenics just autists and let them roam free).

> What will Trump or Hillary do to help someone like me?
Hillary will lie to you, that she can cure anything, that science is omnipotent, etc. Or if you are mentally ill with faggotry, she will say your disease is a blessing.
IDK about Trump.

I just worry there really is no such thing as job security and that there really is no way to plan any of this shit. Was the job I actually finally got at the time perfect no but it met some needs i had "not having to deal with people, relatively normal hours, not much concern about dresscodes and shit" . Only got to do it a day (did get paid for that day though) but I felt like eventually I could get used to it, the lifting and stuff basically it was a warehouse job where I would be cleaning up stuff, you know clearing plastic wraps off stuff, moving pallets out of the way, sweeping, other stuff etc. I just for a moment had that feeling that I was on the right track even if I wouldn't have stayed forever at it it was a good way to start. Then boom it was pulled right under me. On the plus side I still have the nice work gloves they gave me that they sure aint getting back.

whats wrong with ur brain , champ?

no, this could have been avoided if you get off Sup Forums and go outside, you fucking schizo.

Yeah I do take some meds for anxiety (tried being clean but this didn't work out had to have something or it really fucked with my sleep and stuff) but no this isn't the only thing it's a multitude of things you gotta try to do meds aint a cure, at least when it comes to anxiety.

Really? I have more problems than that and i do hard physical work

This is bait

lol i know what you mean about static in eyes
the white little staticy floaties all over the place

But dude, My understanding of my feeling isn't the issue.

My disease is caused by my brain being unable to regulate its hormones and chemicals.

Muh brain dont produce enough happy chemicals , then sometimes produces too many, cause me to be erratic and aroused as well it affects my thought process no balance But I also have physical issues that no cure as listed here thats what I mean, afford proper care to be high functioning.

Medicine isn't exact science

funny you mention that because when i was manic relatively healthy I rarely came to 4chinz

you have to make sure you have at least a way to manage so you don't implode/panic

does it include wanting to die literally every waking moment you have?

Also gotta make sure you don't overdo it like I kinda did that day , which blood sugar from not having food sooner than I did (they forgot to tell me to stop) made me have a bit of an attack.

Yeah it does. I'm divorced, I lost my home, and i have been sleeping on a couch for a week. I have a ton of mental and physical problems.

I just get up and go to work anyway.

Hmm I admire your ability then. Also you may be able to get some similar assistance like I did, look into it.

>But dude, My understanding of my feeling isn't the issue.
>My disease is caused by my brain being unable to regulate its hormones and chemicals.
I know this isn't true. You feel in memories. It's more then convincing yourself. It's deconstructing logic. You have to unwind yourself and then rewind yourself or you will just replay what you know, because it's what you know.
Try mushrooms or acid.

> proper care
> to be high functioning
Does not exist.

> care
> to make you harmless to society
Is what medicine does. You are already harmless, having your NEET life. Nobody can help you.

They can try to. They can spend taxes on whatever for you. But this wont change much in your situation. This will be like free recreation probably, but not cure.

I know but when I'm manic I have energy to do things. sigh, wish I was manic all the time