Captain Marvel concept art from Avengers: Age of Ultron...

Captain Marvel concept art from Avengers: Age of Ultron. She would of shown up with Nick Fury to help the Avengers in Sokovia.

This is all I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-turner.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Marvel-Extremis-386426553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bewbs look nice

Not a fan of the logo or body pattern. Still its hard to critique just from this

ive only seen each of the mcu movies once, in the theates, so i remember something happened with nick fury, and they faked his death right? is that why he wasnt in civil war?

that's fanart.

but post mcu designs.

The logo is just the USAF one.

>more tacticool shit

What happened to Marvel? They used to be the fun-company... DC has more comic-accurate costumes than them now.

Wait...

Jonathan Taylor Thomas?

Here's actual concept art from Age of Ultron.

In Winter Soldier he faked his death and in Age of Ultron he, Hill, and a few others are on a Helicarrier. As to what they did afterwards during Civil War is anyones guess
I get that, but it still looks weird in terms of placement and the fact that its neither the star nor lightning

who is this cutie titan

>tfw no leotard

Leotards have died this year. Killer Frost didn't get one, now Miss Marvel won't.

I could actually see Marvel doing this

Could always be worse.

We Metal Gear

Sheesh! No wonder why OP cropped it so much.

I could swear I destroyed these guys in Rising.

>would of

they were also in MGS4 in Raging Raven's unit

Funny, because the design they ended up using in the movie is much closer to the ones from MGS.

Kojima's team often looked toward real world developing technologies when designing in game technologies.

I thought "would of" was a meme to troll people. Is it really a mistake people make now?

>using would of instead of would have has always been mistaken and you cant really blame any body cause no matter how you put it those two words put together should mean what people thin it means

It's a shame Marvel/Whedon had to be such cucks and didn't actually use his real design.

It's like a superman film without the s

Had to throw on a filter too for that extra touch of stupidity.

RAGE

remember when carol looked sexy

>Captain Marvel concept art from Avengers: Age of Ultron

The chosen actress will have to a lot of curves to wear that outfit

Is this Attack on Titan?

Why did they make Mar look like a twink?

>not posting the original

But what does Shazam have to do with anything?

>would of
nigga, please

what's a shazam?

His name is Captain Marvel. Shazam is the old wizard, you trolling bitch.

But Captain Marvel is the property of Marvel, and that's a DC character. Don't be silly.

That looks sexier than the current comic version.

I could see them doing this with Killer Shrike.

Going tactiCool with random second rate Iron Man villains might work out if they make it cheesy enough.

Just add in ridiculous over the top Firebrand, Unicorn, and Melter then call them Project ULTIMO.

Save that design for the Thunderbolts movie

Not bad. I hope the final design looks something like this.

Wow that actually makes me mad.

Mach IV?

I'm going to assume they're not going to make something like this because she'd just look like space Captain American, costume-wise

Maybe they'll remove the sleeves or pieces of the pants, maybe something like EMH

Either that or something more skin-tight and generally otherwordly, they could justify an "unrealistic" costume as being some Kree-thing

Fan art

What if MCU America does make her a Cap inspired suit since Cap is now an enemy of the state and no longer a hero in the eyes of the government?

The US still wants a symbol hero so they need a new Cap. Now Captain Marvel is here to replace Captain America.

Makes sense to me. Can Steve be Nomad from now on?

Could happen. But that would still mean she'd need a new costume eventually to enstablish her independence from the government

>Captain Marvel
>Independence from the government

Just guessing. Imagine Rhodey being force to be Iron Patriot forever and ever because the president bullied him into the role

If they already established Kree exist in the MCU then I do not see why Carol has to be extremis powered.

Just do some backtracking and have Mar Vell be the alien that crashed at Roswell. And the super secret X-Files smoking man shadowy government conspiracy is keeping all knowledge of the Kree a secret while actually working with them on occasion.

Carol was the current SHIELD liaison for Mar Vell that got accidental superpowers.

And didn't AoS enstablish they do know about the Krees already, wasn't Kree blood the thing that resurrected Coulson? inb4 not-canon meme, fuck off

Edgy.

It's not the 1950s anymore GRANDPA!

Id be a-okay with space Captain America.

Isn't that exactly what Carol is anyway?