I'm converting to Islam. Why? I can openly hate women and gays, and liberals allow me to...

I'm converting to Islam. Why? I can openly hate women and gays, and liberals allow me to, and call anyone who disagrees with me a racist.

Enjoy praying to fake god 5x a day.

Are you brown?
It's not about the religion per se, what matters is if it's brown people that practice it.

I've been having the same debate with myself, is Islam the only option to cleanse the degeneracy? Have the leftists reached critical mass? Will I receive a hot durka durka wife who'll be docile and compliant?

Still, Islam is fucking awful too so is it like releasing the fucking Cane Toad to deal with a bug?

>I'm converting to Islam.
Good goy.

Insh'allah brother

Don't listen to those fags senpai

We at CTR support your decision. Hillary is the candidate for Muslim-Americans.

>Not converting to Animism and living with an African tribe and get one hot bra-less wifey for every animal you kill.
Clearly the better alternative OP.

>is Islam the only option to cleanse the degeneracy?
So you want to sacrfice the White race and White culture to the mudslime hordes because you're too much of a pussy to unite the White race and purge the degeneracy yourself?

Fucking anti-White coward.

>1 post by this ID

>Will I receive a hot durka durka wife who'll be docile and compliant?
if youre the typical beta western numale pencil neck pokemon go playing faggot, an arab wife would probably end up beating you with a rolling pin regularly

You'll get Horus'd though.

u best recognize you will still have to preform your job duties. you will be serving pork, baking cakes, and touching ass in the gym. dont expect religious exemption, bitch.

That image is fake as hell.

>I don't know what a dynamic IP is

Face it , European culture was strongly tied to Christianity. The jews pretty much killed that with secularism / materialism. Now the pope is currently standing in Auschwitz like a dunce

These are my personal favorite alternatives

THE JEWISH GOD IS NOT THE ONE TRUE GOD

In the Apocryphon of John c. 120-180 AD, the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:
Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am God and there is no other God beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[23]
He is Demiurge and maker of man, but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.

---

HITLER AN AVATAR OF VISHNU

Savitri Devi was also an animal-rights activist who authored the book The Impeachment of Man in 1959[4] and was a proponent of Hinduism and Nazism, synthesizing the two, proclaiming Adolf Hitler to have been sent by Providence, much like an avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu. She believed Hitler was a sacrifice for humanity which would lead to the end of the Kali Yuga induced by who she felt were the powers of evil, the Jews

I'd rather not get AIDS

if you convert to islam they're just gonna tell you to stop appropriating another's culture. there is no escape from liberal complaining.

>Islam is an Arab supremacy movement
don't tell me you've just realized this now

white muslims will be killed.

i am arab btw and support killing all you cumskins. even if you convert.

Just remember that leaving Islam is a death penalty

>i am arab btw and support killing all you cumskins. even if you convert.
You don't scare me, you twat. just try it

you can be a christian in muslim society.

but you have to pay extra taxes

You're not a Muslim.

>European culture was strongly tied to Christianity.
And Christianity stopped the degeneracy quite well until the the christkillers stopped it in the last 100 years or so.

These delusional sandingger lovers don't need Islam. They need Christ and they need their race.

Hating women and gays is stupid and so is folloeing beliefs from the torah while being on Sup Forums

Kill yourself

pic related. you

This

Burkas have a higher threshold for obedience with a higher capacity for it. But you have to assert your dominance past that threshold.

I don't support killing you though, I'll gladly do it with my own hands.

This thread again

SAGED

cumskin lover.

why dont you go host a gay marriage with sven the gay imam.

you munafiqs are a fucking joke. if you had any loyalty to the Ummah you would not have allowed the US inside pakistan to kill Osama. but no. you did. like the little kuffar lapdogs you are.

Memes aside, real muslims are actually very nice and don't hate the west. None of you have even met a Muslim.

>Muslims getting pancaked
Can't complain

Stop your shitposting Nigel.

posting this from your compound, ISIS?

>RULE VIOLATION REPORT
RULE VIOLATION REPORT
>RULE VIOLATION REPORT
RULE VIOLATION REPORT
>RULE VIOLATION REPORT
RULE VIOLATION REPORT

Not a terrible idea, but I think you'd get better mileage out of it it you just start self-identifying as a black woman.

Ok I'm going to make this harder for you:

>AIDS
>Islam
Pick one, only one and you must choose one.

ive seen to many posts from pakistan athiests on Sup Forums to believe you are even a muslim.

if you are a true muslim you would recognise my authority as a gulf arab. my father makes more money in one day than you do in a decade.

NO Bacon butties .. ..suicide is better option ..lel

>cumskin lover.
lmao...its funny how all the attempted racial slurs against Whites are just so stupid.

Presuming you are not just roleplaying, gulf arabs are the trash of the muslim world.

Such obvious sliding. Mods are pretty good at taking shit threads down but we need more or something.

Takbir!

yeah, thats why Allah (swt) gave us all the oil and wealth and power while you pathetic dogs get bulled by the British Empire and Indians

oh im sorry. what state is MECCA in again?

thats right. Saudi Arabia.

white islam converts are Not recognized as Proper islamics ..Fact

Why not become jewish instead? They rule the world unlike muslims.

this, someone who agrees with me.

white women will try to hide in hijab with their white bfs so they dont get raped. they should be taken away and raped when Islamic government is in effect.

dont let them escape.

How could I meet any , they're always blowing themselves up

polskbro based as fuck, nice

polska is hope for europe

the pope said open up.

The British Islamic Counsel even said white converts are not Blessed seen by allah ! meaning they are unbelievers an scum !
many of the terrorist/gangsta islams use Dumb mongo Sup ForumsType guys ,they radicalize them an send them off to kill ..
GCHQ are well into these gangs now

Do the world a favour and just kill yourself

i agree. it is decepetive of the kuffar.

do you want to continue this elsewhere. username?

fake

that book is full of written shyte Lel

shitskin fuckers are cowards ..

>Educated Muslims becoming secular
>White boys becoming religious

Its a fucking 180. What is going on here?

not you again. why arent you dead athiest scum

Google the prophets last message.
It literally states that an Arab is not better than a nom-Arab and vise versa.

>inb4 replied to JIDF thread

>>Educated Muslims becoming secular
source
>>White boys becoming religious
source

Its ok I go some good places on DN lad ;-)

so close...

look at the state Jews have made labeling people
it's just hilarious, so backwards

You really think it is a good idea to tell people you are secular in a Muslim country? You find many secular ones in university campuses but they keep a low profile.

As for white people, many atheists are converting to Christianity to participate in crusades. Some white boys converting to Islam, many threads recently in last month.

Why aren't you, christcuck

Who died and made you incharge? You retarded puritan.

Nice sources faggot. Literally not even trying to convince us

it doesn't work that way
if you are white then convert to muslim it will do NOTHING for you
you need to be full shitskin to reap the profits

OP, stop your Muslim shilling. No one believes this nonsense. Or on the other hand, good bait.

says one civil servant to another ..Checkmate lel

agreed you will be taken in an Used badly mongo ..ok

he is a sunni cleric that have been one of the frontrunners of the war against syria and Shia Muslims.

Reporting is its own reward

That's because whites are usually pretty intelligent and don't get offended like other people

Go ahead unless you got like blond hair, you'll blend in with the rest of them

Respect lad.. being this Proper Based ANONYMOUS !