Is this the most underrated MCU film?

Is this the most underrated MCU film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_2ijQ3btLJs
youtube.com/watch?v=1oiG8KmKpqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can you call shit like this film?
It's a throw away movie. Like all capeshit.

Movie ends with Bruce learning to control his rage.

Avengers starts with new pussy version of Bruce being a whiny bitch who can't control muh rage. Clearly a diff version of character.

Civil War brings back mustache general guy from Incredible Hulk as if that film is canon. Fuck that shit.

>Avengers starts with new pussy version of Bruce being a whiny bitch who can't control muh rage. Clearly a diff version of cha

Did you even watch the film?

One of the movie's most memorable moments is the "I'm always angry" bit, are you retarded?
Anyway, the movie is shit, particularly the shit animu tier Hulk desgin.

No, its just a boring bad movie.

>I rate The Incredible Hulk

Marvel can fuck up even the most simple character.

>the least quippy/most emotionally complex MCU movie
>based Ed Norton acting the shit out of the role
I love it.

>for reals

You fell for that shitty line my nigga? Hook, line, and sinker. Damn.

>line
it was backed up by the shitty plot.

>Avengers starts with new pussy version of Bruce being a whiny bitch who can't control muh rage. Clearly a diff version of character.
You mean that line? If so, I did fall for that shitty line in your shitpost.

You mean your bait post?

Close.
youtu.be/_2ijQ3btLJs

It's still Canon.
More than likely this Hulk in the Avengers onward Timeline is a clone/defected copy of the Hulk.
Edward Norton is still in that cabin in the MCU.....Just waitin

in my headcanon banner's face deformed overtime into mark ruffalo's face due to the constant hulk transformations

Reddit pls leave

Is this movie canon to the MCU? You wouldn't call Raimi's spiderman MCU would you?

Anyways I hated this movie and I also hate whatever the avengers canon is

it has a pretty good score tho
youtube.com/watch?v=1oiG8KmKpqo

Why don't they ever bring up "The Harlem Incident" in MCU? It should have been a prominent topic in Luke Cage. Why wasn't Emil Blonsky in The Raft in Civil War? Missed opportunities.

ruffalo does in the first Avengers movie

Hulk 2003 is actually really good.
Makes me sad how Superhero movies today don't have that everyday feel to them anymore

That is an actual film, doesn't count

2008 Hulk is Phase 1 MCU and still canon.

The fucking score in this film holy shit.

>tfw this is literally the best Hulk movie that could have been made, but it came out before anyone took comicbook movies seriously.

Feels bad man.

>tfw will never have Wheadon-less capeshit again
Feels bad man

That would be DareDevil

yes

edward norton is the number one reason is good, even marvel got butthurt how much norton cared about the movie.

Needed to be referenced more, especially in the Netflix MU series.

If this didn't have the bad CGI holding it back, it would easily be on of the best capeshit kinos of all time.

Damn it I hate my friends for not liking this movie.

The action scenes are underrated and Chloe Moretz was stunning in the lead role.

Incredible Hulk is really weird because it's half MCU cash machine garbage and half Norton trying to do his own thing.

Its not like they did big damage, smashed some cars and scratched some buildings.

It wasn't a long fight, and it was set in 2-3 streets max.

They cut most of Norton's ideas as far as I know.

Anyway I don't know if Norton's version would had been so much better. The whole movie feels really rushed and not planned, like Tony Stark in the ending, which directly goes against his role in Iron Man 2 and in the Avengers, where he didn't really want to be part of the superteam.

I thing this was a time when people still felt a little bit of a shame in rebooting a 5 year old movie, of course today with the second spider-man reboot its fucking nothing.

I liked the cspeshit movies more when they weren't all in the same universe

I literally forgot that this movie exist.

This movie explores emotions, power, responsibility, lineage, science, military good, evil, all better than any super hero film ever.

If you wanted a good "hulk smash" movie, it sucks, but my god is it ever an amazingly beautiful piece of work