*inhales*

*inhales*

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RemITR4xEjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

56%

More like 6% in 2050.

the absolute state of Sweden

>worst case scenario
>still nowhere close to 56%

What did Paco mean by this?

>in 2050

ok

It's only general population, just imagine people under 30

>Christugal

What would be the worst case scenario of muttification in the US in 2050? Le 20% face?

it's also only muslims, there will be just as many blacks

What is this 56% meme? Future number of non-whites in the US?

>future
user, I...

40 something

>intolerantugal

>just imagine people under 30

fucking this, they never give the number for the youth

Current actually. We can only hope they will be outbred. Let's make america brazil 2.0

based poland

youtube.com/watch?v=RemITR4xEjQ
mashallah

hmm most of our muslims are probably from mozambique, could be worse, i've maybe seen someone with an hijab 2 or 3 times and i live in the capital

>nonmuslimtugal

>Sweden
you're not white and you're middle-east country.
This is disgusting,kys

>0.1% becomes 4.5% in a few years in a country where even liberals hate muslims

Good "study" you got there Pedro

THANK FUCK we're surrounded by water

muslim qts welcome

You're the point of entry, some are bound to stay

EU will force your borders open and youll be too cucked to stop them

they're actually quite a respectable group. Also this is assuming the numbers stay high

Seems completely unrealistic that Finland will be anywhere near our or Denmark's level by 2050. And I'm not sure where we will get 1,100,000 Muslims from in just 33 years either. That would mean an average migration number per year far higher than what we've ever experienced, even during the 2015 migration crisis. It's much harder to get your asylum application approved now than back then.