Best movies to watch before killing your self? Or, alternatively, last films to watch before you die?

Best movies to watch before killing your self? Or, alternatively, last films to watch before you die?

Trees Lounge
Johnny Got His Gun
Dancer in the Dark
Control (2007)

You wanna talk, OP? What's going on?

I just don't wanna live

Funny, I watched Stroszek and Control back to back the other night

I was in a bad mood swing for about 4 months but I got over it. After a while you just become numb.

why not? what happens if you dont like being dead? then you cant go back.

The dead know only one thing: That it is better to be alive.

I'm in a lot of pain, both physically and mentally. (Go to the doctor!) ahh, the joy of living in America where it's literally too expensive to get healed. Good point, I guess I can just numb it with alcohol. Just wish the pain would stop.

Anything you can recommend to cope?

trees lounge is so underrated it's sad
not only good alcoholism-core, the atmosphere is nailed down so well that it might be the best representation of summer slacker suburbia. if you haven't watched it, do it

Ha, I'm a veteran and one hope was I'd be coming back as cargo.

high-grade marijuana

but mostly don't sit in the sallow of depression and never romanticize alcoholism and suffering because it's cyclical in nature

Excercise. Lifting heavy weights especially deadlifting.

I attempted to kill myself about two years ago (stabbed myself in the belly/groin) and the physiotherapist got me involved in working out and it really did brighten up my life.

Don't Dew yourself in just yet, kid. ;_;

I don't, I rarely drink actually. Just decided on a whim to grab a couple of bottles of wine though.

I do lift. Going to be doing deadlifts tomorrow as a matter of fact. I think I'll go for a PR. Thanks bro.

Prost.

lel

Props to Mountain Dew

fuck off with this normalfag tier advice you fucking piece of shit

I just wish it would go away

Return to /reddit9k/ you fat fucking loser. If you have that attitude after the age of thirteen you should be the one killing yourself, not him.

Apocalypse Now

None better.

Hey, super chronic pain sufferer here too.

This might not be the most responsible advice... but I learned to masturbate to the pain.

its not a painkiller, pain will still gnaw at you conscious 24/7, but learning to love it will give you back some much needed control.

How do you learn to love if you're masturbating?

its a chicken came before the egg type of thing. fap to pain first, learn love it second.

Badlands

Leaving Las Vegas

East Of Eden