Are Muslim women honorary whites?

Are Muslim women honorary whites?

No.

No.

Fpbp

No.

What is wrong with this picture exactly?

No.

Also, can you explain all these 'revert' shit that's so popular in Leafland at the moment? Why are white girls becoming 'revert sisters'?

This makes me feel bad as a chink because growing up, Muslim girls were some of the nicest people I've ever met. Complete 360 from their men. All the American-Muslim girls are never violent, vocal or rude. They aren't bitchy and egotistical like the white girls but don't worship white cock like American chinks and gooks. They never self hate, have good education and are conservative. They were the people you wanted to be paired up with during group projects because they would do all the work and than gladly put your name on it as well. Most people were afraid to pushover them regardless cause they were really nice.

Based Paki with the bants.

Shitposting aside, I think I'm really falling for Muslim girls Sup Forums. I just can't explain it. Is this happening to anyone else?

>Paki
She's covered from head-to-toe and looks like a fucking moving bin bag or a Dalek

Ok, but what is your issue with how she is dressed? What is your problem?

Dating a former muslim. Her 23andme says she's mostly Italian and Greek, and she's better than any white woman I've ever dated.

An entire race can't be honorary white you fucking moron

All women are honorary whites as long as they make my pee pee hard

Only muslim men are savage. Their women are highly conservative and honestly sexy 40% of the time.

No.

No
Also sage

hey dad is it okay if i wear these clothes outside?
no
why not?
because us shitskins can't control ourselves and will rape at the drop of a hat.
better wear a curtain outside

That's because contrary to what butthurt arabs and Persians say on Sup Forums, they actually are pretty good about keeping their virginity and most would leave Islam if they could.

As a father I'd rather my girl be wrapped in drapes than wear yoga pants and skimpy tank tops.

>He wants his daughter to go outside dressed like a whore

Because here in the west we don't go around LARPing as rubbish bags

Observing facial motions is part of how we communicate over here and convey emotions.

>they actually are pretty good about keeping their virginity
Actually, Muslim women are notorious sluts. They just get fucked in the ass to preserve their hymen for Mahmoud

>If you're dressed in anything other than what is effectively a gigantic human-sized trash bag with slits for the eyes you're dressed as a whore
Okay, Paki

>Observing facial motions is part of how we communicate over here and convey emotions.
They do not dress like this inside the house you know.

who is this ugly looking slav nigger?

It depends how white they are

why would you want to fuck a virgin? thats a seriously autistic fetish. virgins are shit in bed. and unless you have a micropenis honestly tight

Are you aware that in the west that sometimes people like to communicate to people who aren't their immediate family and sometimes have to speak to people outside the house?

That is stuff men do. Not girls. If your girl is doing that you have an issue.

DUDE WEED

You should rape one. They're sub human anyway

matters not they are still touched by evil

No wonder your country is doing so shit. Half of your population can't be employed

>360

I think you meant 180. Filipino?

bruh...
I wanna see her from behind

Woman's job is in the house with children, it is a job in itself.

You can make an argument that muslims are barely even human.

Muslim isn't a race you fucking leaf

They can do both, dumb sandnigger

Not well.

>best hair
>cant even see it

Fuck no

Not until they do something about their stinky pussies.

That, I do agree with. Unfortunately, I also think that the testimony of a woman in court should count as a testimony, and not as "half" the worth of the testimony of a man.

If you respect women so much, why do you treat them like dogs in Shariah?

this

Women are not treated as dogs, they are treated as women.

Well enough. If all women in the West stopped working outside the house, the West's economy would crash pretty noticeably. We'd still be 100 times richer than you retards though

Because the chances of a virgin having a child already, an STD or baggage from previous relationships are all non-factors? And you get to teach her everything. If you just want a fuck and chuck a virgin's a bad choice. But a few bad sex acts to break her in are completely worth it for a LTR. And if you knock her up she will stick to you forever.

If all women in the west stopped working, then you might actually have marriages that last and enough children to not go extinct.

>Are muslim women honorary whites?
That's like saying "are mexicans honorary whites?"

Hell no.

Basic biology, you don't want some bitch who might already have given birth to another man's child

Also, being her only one makes you feel special rather than just another ride on the cock carousel, don't you agree?

If muslim women are doing a good job raising children, then why do so many of them grow up to be thugs and terrorists? Sons raised by "Western Whores" aren't blowing themselves up on a regular basis

go fuck a donkey unibrow mudshit paki nigger faggot

>then why do so many of them grow up to be thugs and terrorists?
Tiny percentage of people do these things. It is like saying, if western women raise children so well, why do so many of them become gay, pretend to be the other gender or kill themselves?

no

they won't accept you unless you're Muslim
and they can't marry you

chances of you being harassed by males in her family if you're not muslim: high

For real dem hips

Hnggggggfff

>some raging homo moron sucking off 3 dudes is the same as killing 80 people with a truck
this is why I hate fucking paki subhumans

>tiny percentage
>entirety of the Middle East has been a literal shithole for the past 500 years because you can't stop killing each other even for a day

Lovin' every laff

Why do so many shitskin men enjoy raping little boys?

No, white women can't stand muslims

How many of Americans on Sup Forums have actually seen muslims in real life? Most muslim women in my city (Queens) are fat and have giant jew noses. No thanks. I'll stick to my cheap latina trash and alcoholism.

fuckin paki dropin truth bombs all up in here

The reason marriages end more often here is because we have the freedom to end marriages here. And even if you were right, crashing your whole economy for something small like that is only what a retard nigger like yourself would do

I live in Commiefornia. We have more Mudslimes than most of the USA

What's the point of breeding when your race is shit tho? It's not even fun when you know ur baby's gonna be brown again.

Don't be fooled, lots of Muslims ARE Jews.

I saw images on a thread here from your faggot parade Sven, it was little children around a naked homo. Why do Swedes like to do this with children so much then pretend you have moral highgrounds?

Fuck off Xi Dada.

I would rather have a poorer country with families in tact than a richer one with social decay.

Most children are cute regardless of race you know.

Where are they from? Once again, muslim isn't a race

In my experience Lebanese and Iranian women are rather good looking, Afghans and Iraqis look like brown hobbits

I don't get this either

Why even bother when your son is gonna be an ugly manlet pooskin stuck in a shithole country just like yourself?

Hahah, well that's true...

That pic is so photoshopped, the original could easily be Obama.

sure why not
i mean, their men are virtually Aryan already
don't be racist and keep them borders open!

>pretending to have the moral highground whilst promoting mutilation of babies and murdering those who think and say things you don't like

Mamas curry will be ready soon Tariq, off you go

No, unless they've been properly #BLEACHED by the white man.
And even then they have to disavow their filthy faith and convert to proper catholicism
Believe me, I have experience in this.

>social decay
as opposed to your society which has nowhere to decay anymore

>And even then they have to disavow their filthy faith and convert to proper catholicism
they don't have to do that

>Actually, Muslim women are notorious sluts. They just get fucked in the ass to preserve their hymen
They also like to suck dick. A lot, it's pretty weird actually.

Should you not be out forcing your wife to murdering your children?

>not understanding timezones

Fuck no

>implying
that thing is not Catholic. We need another based Charles I to plunder Rome and put an actual catholic pope in the Vatican.

Nope.

Only the ones who renounce islam and turn into slutty christian/athiest converts.

I wish we had Sumerian sluts in America then these derks. Stupid islamic culture.

Women are the niggers of gender, so no.

Shouldn't you be honour killing your whole family? China's better than Pakistan in literally every way possible

when will that happen? i'm guessing never
not at least until after Europe is 50% Muslim

No, my family have honour. Does yours?

Yes. There are some total QT Muslim girls near where I work.

I think a couple of them are pretty game too as I always catch them staring at me when they think I'm not looking.

Not really sure it's worth getting chased down the street by an angry Mohammed with a machete though.

How does your family have honour? What have they done for humanity? Pakistan does nothing for anyone. Just a bunch of scavenging pigs looking out for themselves. The West landed on the moon. China leads in global production. Pakistan sucks

Pakistan is not what I am talking about.

>>>>Fpbp83500207Fpbp>>>>

pakistan has lots of nukes with which to nuke the christian infidels

Redpill one on Christianity and bleach her. It's the only way to save the West and the white race

10/10

>Actually, Muslim women are notorious sluts. They just get fucked in the ass to preserve their hymen for Mahmoud

Oh it's not just muslims, christian arabs are big on the hymen as well. Good thing they have thing for anal instead and seek out
white Swedes because we don't do honour killings.

Then they're off to marry Yousef after they worked their way through all the white boys in high school.

Muslim is someone who practices Islam, a heretical faith. It is not a race and the answer is no.