If this happened today, you'd call it SJW propaganda and declare Tim Burton a cuck

If this happened today, you'd call it SJW propaganda and declare Tim Burton a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fRMEZxmPxos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and checked

Jesus Christ you're pathetic

Why does haervy dant have a moustache in the French rips?

it was natural and not forced like it is now
tim burton thought it would be neat and did it, naturally

If he became Two-Face, he'd be half white.

Lego Batman movie did it with Barbara

How is that different from Idris Elba as Roland in the Dark Tower?

Yeah, there's nothing new or over-reaching about the current rash of SJW effortless activism. Tranny has always been considered a legitimate gender.

DUUUUH DON'T YOU KNOW SOCIETY IS NEVER AFFECTED BY ANYTHING NO MATTER WHAT AND LIVES IN A VACUUM OF TIME DUUUUH GEOGE HW BUSH IS STILL PRESIDENT AND MICHAEL JACKSON STILL ALIVE???

What a dishonest question. I'll answer it when a major Hollywood studio makes a movie in which a major Jewish figure like Rashi or Maimonides or Herzl is portrayed by a Roman Catholic East Asian and altered to be gay.

Marlon Wayans was gonna be Burton's Robin as well

If Harvey is black, how would they handle his junk?

It's not like they could make his cock and balls black. That just wouldn't make any sense. Would they have to insinuate he's some sort of genetic deformity with black skin but white junk?

DUHHH EVERY TIME A BLACK PERSON IS IN A MOVIE IT HAS TO BE SJW PROPAGANDA, THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER CONCEIVABLE EXPLANATION FOR THIS, I KNOW BECAUSE I SURROUND MYSELF IN A LITTLE BUBBLE ON THE INTERNET WHERE ALL I LOOK AT ALL DAY LONG IS ANONYMOUS POSTS BITCHING ABOUT THE CONSPIRACY EVERY DAY AND LOOKING UP VIDEOS OF NOBODIES ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES COMPLAINING ABOUT RACISM WHILE DONALD TRUMP IS PRESIDENT AND THE REPUBLICANS CONTROL CONGRESS

No I wouldn't. Billy Dee Williams is the fucking man, he can play who he wants

>Disney didn't even ask him to be in the new star wars

those fuckers

it was the marion barry era

wasn't he also black in TAS though? nobody gave a fuck AFAIK

>If this happened today retarded capeshitter would have retarded opinion

Whoa. That is like.. so deep, dude.

upvoted

Except everybody likes Billy Dee Williams, also he finally got to be Two-Face in the Lego Batman Movie.

why though? Lando is one of the most iconic characters in Star Wars and had one of the greatest redemption arcs of all time. what the fuck were they thinking?

This actually annoys me a great deal, it would have been great to have him and Han shooting the shit again.
I kept thinking Finn would turn out to be his grandson or something.

that was pre obama times so we can expect him being harvey dent wasn't a move to appease liberals and SJWs in hollywood fostered by a post-Obama era

Imagine Batman Forever was a thriller masterpiece with Riddler tormenting Batman and Harvey into life and death games.

youtu.be/fRMEZxmPxos

My dad assumed Lando, Finn, and Windu were all related.

SJW excuse me what? The rules clearly state you are all to be quarantined.

You've outed yourself

God damn you're actually mad

Post pics of your sexy dad

I cant think of any Hollywood movies about historical Jewish figures who aren't also significant to Christians. Doesn't seem like the Jews do much shilling for Judaism in movies despite controlling Hollywood.

Well said

Button and media would have made a deal about "turning such an iconic character black"

But SJWs (Jews) hated Burton!

I thought Harvey Dent was supposed to turn into Two-Face not Gorilla Grodd

WE COULD HAVE HAD THIS INSTEAD OF NOLANKEKS TERRIBLE TRILOGY
REEEEEEEE

One article by some retards doesnt mean that all SJWs or Jews hate burton. You can fins plenty of Christians bitching about various works of art too, but that doesnt mean all Christians hate those works of art.

>movie or tv show
>black person or woman is in it
This makes me so mad, SJW have gone too far.

Obviously. Didn't you notice that the west suddenly got a lot more racist over the last 5 years? Some of the rhetoric now would have been unthinkable 10 years ago, at least among young people outside of a very small, radical subculture.

At this rate he could very well be dead by the time they start filming episode IX

>mfw he said "I don't have long" at SW celebration this year

I knew Obama's election was a deep thorn in their side, but I didn't know just how deep until last year. They couldn't wait to elect that douche who went on for 8 years about Obama's birth certificate possibly being a fake because he wasn't a real American. What I thought was a radical fringe turned out to be the soft gooey center of America.

I want you to give me your dad's email address

Stay mad faggot

Thanks for proving my point so eloquently.

Keep thinking everybody around you is some batshit klan member, I'm sure it will help in 2020 like it did in 2016.

Le_Donald at it again

The jew subverts from behind the scenes, hidden from sight. Pull open the carcass of western society and they will scatter like maggots exposed to sunlight

I didn't say anything like that you weirdo. Do you hear voices? They have medication for that kind of thing.

Samuel L Jackson said that once as a joke

>What I thought was a radical fringe turned out to be the soft gooey center of America.
>I didn't say anything like that

What are you whining about here exactly, I said what I thought was radical turned out to be not radical. Jesus christ you snowflakes are so delicate. Buck up bucko.

Back then there wasn't this subtext of deliberately casting nonwhite actors in traditionally white roles for it's own sake, like they would have never considered a white actor at all.

There wasn't the overall undercurrent of "Well we think you white people have just had it too good for too long at everyone else's expense so we're taking it upon ourselves to knock you down a few pegs at our discretion and if you aren't 100% on board with this you are a horrible badthinker."

He is a cuck and I absolutely hated that they made Harvey Dent black because I instantly knew that Two-Face wasn't in Burton's cards.

I just was I aint your negro. Fuck, the racism against black was so bad. No wonder Americans didnt help Jews prior to WW2.

>black jesus failed to stop the oceans from rising
>gee, it must be because backwood racists hate all depictions of blacks in power

Progressives need to joke on their own smug and die

America is still racist. Its do to the financial system they live in.

Capitalism is racism. - Malcom X

>actually being this stupid
Someone has to score at the bottom of all those standardized tests I guess.

>Someone has to score at the bottom of all those standardized tests I guess.

Yep, progressives. Why do you think they get so mad at them?

>a black person doesn't magically solve global warming by himself

Man these fucking niggers can't do shit can they?

I can't decide if they know they're being stupid, and they're just saying it anyway to be annoying, or they're serious.

owning a slave is a bad thing now but not in 1700's America.
it's called context you dumb fuck.

Malcolm X was racist as fuck though and wanted full-on segregation of the races.

>he's being played by fucking Donald "Fuck me with that nigger dick" Glover

So would that mean that any appearance by a black person in a film post-2008 cannot be accepted because of Obama? Genuinely curious

That was his views when he was a member of Nation of Islam, but he changed when he made Hajj, Muslim pilgrimage, and basically saw Muslims of all races and ethnicities over there working together. He left Nation of Islam and joined mainstream Sunni Islam. This, coupled with preexisting tensions between him and the rest of Nation of Islam, led to his assassination by them. It sounds like some sort of story but that's what really happened.

Why did Riggs' partner have to be black? A white man could have played this role perfectly fine. SJW are out of control.

Billy Dee.
Works every time.

Diversity things in the 90s and 80s felt a lot more genuinely inclusive and at the worst it was well meaning but cheesy and heavy handed like captain planet.

Now, diversity shit just feels very spiteful post 2007. I regularly watch things from these different decades and the differences are extremely obvious.
It used to be very "let's work together", now it's "X minority is literally perfect and incapable of fault US vs THEM" shit.

They actually had good chemistry. Can you really say that about most modern diversity hires?
They actually bothered to see if the actors worked together well.

most people don't give a fuck about elba being roland, they just don't like the idea of a Sony led Dark Tower movie

Of course I can, there are tons of movies with black people who have good chemistry with the rest of the cast. What a ridiculous statement. This problem has nothing to do with the movies you're watching and everything to do with you.

The role was not written for any race. They just tested well with Glover.

Bullshit, I'd have fucking loved to see Billy Dee Williams as Two-Face

who the fuck are you

>Doesn't seem like the Jews do much shilling for Judaism in movies despite controlling Hollywood.
yeah, lets just ignore the hundreds of WWII propaganda movies kek fucking idiot

in the 80s race didn't matter that much. no one really cared

took a nigger president to turn white against black

Man. Take a chill pill buddy.

DAS RIIIIIIIIITE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How the fuck did it get this bad?
>80s no one really cares about race
>90s no one really cares about race except that one Rodney Kang disturbance and resultant chimpout
>early 00s no one really cares about race
>Obama is elected, SJW culture kicks into high gear, "diversity" becomes a huge meme that is talked about with every movie release, Obama's son gets shot and he and the media makes it a fucking national racial issue, black lives matter is formed and starts chimping out nationwide and posting venom on sites like tumblr and twitter, whites get pissed off in retaliation, both start ramping up the attacks and the racial hatred, constant mud flinging while the media continues to fuel it

Hell even 5 years ago the racism on Sup Forums was still mostly fun and games, now there are legions of professional nigger/jew haters with infographics infecting not only Sup Forums but the whole internet. I seriously can't escape Sup Forums, everywhere I go I see something that used to just be Sup Forums but it's all across the whole internet now.

I'd pay money to see that

You any kinda artist? Anybody know who you are?

Tim Burton is a cuck.

That fucking mustache

Goddamn just rewatched that movie and its so much better than cape shit released these days

Half employable

I find it a bit dubious that no one cared about race in the 80s. It probably just wasn't discussed ad nauseam like it is today. People probably just ignored it, which, tbqh, is better than the way it's being handled today. Shit doesn't affect me anyhow

And by ignored I mean that racial issues were simply kept under wraps and not lambasted by everyone

Sam Raimi actually directed Batman Returns and Burton took the credit confirmed.

But the states that gave Trump the election voted for Obama twice.

Why are you even here?

They wanted change under Obama, they didn't get it, so now they're hoping for the same under Trump.

are you being serious? race was central to the relationship between roland and susannah. you have to rewrite two characters when you change the race of one and lessen their history.

>why are the villains always shot from such weird angles, batman?
>because they're CROOKED, boy wonder!

Two face is a villain so he would never be black today, only ever a white male Christian