Anybody keeping up with the latest entries in the seagal cinematic universe on netflix?

anybody keeping up with the latest entries in the seagal cinematic universe on netflix?

just watched asian connection and it was actually bretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2b5bG8Rcpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=6n8DAgDE5f8
youtu.be/2dakhzl2SBQ
youtu.be/Chff-QCudw8
youtube.com/watch?v=nP1OFLsey2c
youtube.com/watch?v=KC3g9cr9In4
youtube.com/watch?v=_R5l4p9odYc
youtube.com/watch?v=n3kR6WNr8lI
youtube.com/watch?v=5fZNykxa9Do
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1In78YppuA
youtube.com/watch?v=4E1NFckaDqU
youtube.com/watch?v=l-DLaOUtzDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a shame

is this an image from the deus ex movie?

do you have a single birthday to snatch that up?

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

did sticks make a cameo?

This is now officially a Seagal thread. Post all your webms. Here's mine.

Yes

>wearing muumuu to cover up fatness.

SAD

Hot dogs are a dream of good sausages. You will soon have your bratwursts and you will make it with your own hands.

Such range...

seems like that last dude came in from a different direction and then was kicked over the couch almost opposite of what direction he came in

What emotion is this expression attempting to convey?

What is essential Seagalcore?

WOT ARE YOU DOIN

...The fuck you think I'm doing?

>unzips dick

Can we talk about the Venom Seagal saga?

youtube.com/watch?v=2b5bG8Rcpxo

This literally isn't Seagal here. It's some fat dude who vaguely looks like him with a fake beard.

EASY. EAAAAASY...

wah hapen

he's on a fucking segway right?

GOD-TIER:
Above the Law
Hard to Kill
Marked for Death
Out for Justice
Under Siege

Everything else is average or bad, but he does have a bunch of movies that are so goddamn weird that they have to be seen to be believed. Belly of the Beast and Out For a Kill are particularly noteworthy.

what is this hair style called?

I unironically enjoy some of his really shitty modern movies 2bh.

His movie with Stone Cold and the aforementioned Asian Connection are solid watches.

you forgot On Deadly Ground

Cheap Dracula Halloween Costume

youtube.com/watch?v=6n8DAgDE5f8

>I told her I can't have no more sex, and from now on she could talk to my ass

What the FUCK did he mean by this?

That one's worth it mostly for Michael Caine playing an evil cartoon character, and Seagal's speech at the end is unintentional comedic genius.

I've never seen any movies with this man
Should I

There's a grocery store nearby that sells a weird collection of DVDs, IFC originals, WWE specials and Action movie collections, a few of them star Seagal

Into the Sun is alright. Seagal goes to Japan and turns out being better at Japanese swords than everyone else.

Steven Seagal: Mall Cop

Every single one of them. Essential Sup Forums kino. Specially the ones made after 2000's

Based Seagal, blows up an entire building while taking a piss and jumping out of a window without even putting his dick back in his pants.

youtu.be/2dakhzl2SBQ

K I N O G R A F I A

[muffled MY LEG in the distance]

>From now on she can top my ass
He likes to bottom

Pistol Whipped is a legitimately decent movie.

>You wanna be buried, or cremated?
>...Buried.
>*BOOM*
>YOU CREMATED NOW MUTHAFUCKA

Urban Justice is pretty great, too.

a bomb?

jesus its like hes hiding a turtle shell underneath that coat

Fuck I can't the repeats and cuts to that guy, if there is a funnier scene in all of Seagal's career please someone post it

As far as white man blues albums go, it's actually not that bad.

ME WAN DE BODY 'IM WAN DE PUNANI

Asian Connection was pretty good? Can you explain the story?

What happen?

youtu.be/Chff-QCudw8

Non ironic answer please but how does he keep getting to make movies?

it's like they ran that scene through a broken VCR

My digestion is augmented

Its a money laundering scam. Like seriously.

Post Operator DVD covers.

europeans and old people love them

I think that is not a good idea. Don't touch your few good movies. What do you think?

>the gun

Shady dealings all through Eastern Europe. The guy just recently got banned from Ukraine because of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nP1OFLsey2c

I don't understand the message of this. First he stop the thiefs but then he knocks out the owner of the shop and attacks the police... Is that a good message for the teenagers to whom is that commercial oriented to?

>VAN DAM

>the fucking yellow shades

I'm still waiting for the full length version

youtube.com/watch?v=KC3g9cr9In4

youtube.com/watch?v=_R5l4p9odYc

That totally realistic stuntman.

>operator thread
>no one has posted the aikido vid

>youtube.com/watch?v=n3kR6WNr8lI

I do this when sentry is behind wrong corner, to reduce hitbox

I was into it until they montaged the bank robberies

we have reached new highs

>just firing randomly into the ground
True operator shit.

His performance has been compared to actors who died in the middle of the production.

kek

how's he gonna run in this one? use a tuned motor cart while doing drive by's? or cast Usain Bolt in a fat suit with white face applied on?

Damn, with a tactical waddle like that he loses almost zero accuracy while moving.

The babes are back.

Is it true that the best of the best Seagal films are the ones where you can insert "is" between his name and the title? The only two on netflix are Steven Seagal IS A Good Man
and
Steven Seagal IS The Perfect Weapon

Its the wrasslin one.

SO talented

youtube.com/watch?v=5fZNykxa9Do

I unironically like this song. Should I off myself?

wdhmbt?

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART STEVEN
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1In78YppuA

such a stud

>The Perfect Weapon was amd always will be Jeff Speakman

fuck your 2016 garbage
he got tha power

He is big guy and big baller.

>Gropes
Nigger, that's a flat hand. He's patting, not squeezing.

Executive decision is probably the highest profile movie he's been in aside from Under Siege. I fell for the Out for Justice meme and gave it a watch because you people would not stop Why Richie Did Bobby Lupo posting. It was okay, but my favorite has to be Marked for Death. You cannot top Seagal and Keith David going after the Jamaican voodoo mafia

what film?

>that framerate
Fucking hell, I'm 100% sure this movie was some money laundering scheme.

Aikido is so dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=4E1NFckaDqU

That's the special forces waddle. If you knew anything about the military you'd know that's how you run silently and someone seeing that through the corner of their eye isn't alerted. The human eye has evolved to notice loud, straight sprints. Get out of your fucking basement, kid.

Yes, I've watched every Seagal film on netflix. He seems to play the same character in every single film. UK netflix though, we don't have asian connection

>This motion picture is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries throughout the world. Country of first publication: United States of America. Any unauthorized exhibition, distribution, or copying of this film or any part thereof (including soundtrack) may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution. The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

>No person or entity associated with this film received payment or anything of value, or entered into any agreement, in connection with the depiction of tobacco products.

>No animals were harmed in the making of this motion picture. (if the film featured animals)

>Copyright © (year) (production company). All rights reserved.

Purely coincidentally his characters closely resemble all sorts of bullshit he has said over the years.

Idiot, durak, pidaras!
youtube.com/watch?v=l-DLaOUtzDQ