CW-VERSE LEAKS

>The main villain of season 4 is the Thinker. He’ll assemble the Rogues to fight the Flash and his team and help him achieve his plans.

>Barry will return from the Speed Force on the first episode of season 4. His link to the Speed Force will be weakened because of it, so he’ll be slower than he once was, and so will Wally, Jesse and Jay. Barry will begin wearing the 2024 suit.

>With S.T.A.R. Labs destroyed, Team Flash will now operate out of the CCPD. Captain Singh and Joe’s girlfriend Cecile Horton will appear more often. Harry has also permanently moved to Earth-2 to help the team due to Barry’s absence.

>Weather Wizard, Golden Glider, Mirror Master and Top will be the more prominent Rogues, but there are plans to bring as many meta-humans villains from previous seasons as possible (even Killer Shark).

>Caitlin will have a major storyline going undercover within the Rogues at Barry's behest while struggling with her criminal urges.

>The two-parter episode will be Jay Garrick-centric and set in Earth-3. There’ll also be another musical episode and Mark Hamill will return as the Trickster at least once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JldMIRx3w-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The main villains of season 6 are the Outsiders led by Richard Dragon, a “living weapon” trained from birth to be the world’s deadliest warrior. Lady Shiva and David Cain will also be prominently featured as Dragon’s enforcers.

>Felicity, Diggle, Thea, Quentin, Dinah, Rene, Curtis, Slade, Nyssa, Talia and E2 Laurel survived the Lian Yu explosion. Malcolm, Digger, Samantha and Evelyn are dead. William will live with Oliver. Oliver and Felicity will get back together.

>Vigilante and Black Siren will have major storylines. There are also plans for Slade to join the Suicide Squad and make recurring appearances.

>There are plans to introduce the Question.

>The flashback storylines are gone, but flashbacks will still be sporadically used to flesh out characters’ backstories or allude to previous events.

>The main villain of season 3 will be the Extant, who plans to reshape History by launching the Zero Hour. He'll be revealed to be a malevolent future counterpart of one of the Legends, driven insane by accidentally causing the death of his teammates.

>The plot centers on the Legends attempting to repair the fracture timeline while also evading an older and wearier Rip Hunter and his newly-formed Time Bureau. There are even plans for an episode where the Legends have to travel back to older episodes of "The Flash" and "Arrow", revealing that they were responsible for certain incidents on both shows.

>There are plans to introduce the robotic Hourman and Lady Blackhawk as new members of the team. Lady Blackhawk would be lesbian and Sara’s longterm romantic interest.

>There are plans for episodes featuring Kamandi, Ametyst and the Warrior of Skartaris, among other lesser known DC characters, realms and time periods.

>The main villain of season 3 will be Reign, a genetically engineered Kryptonian supersoldier created by General Zod and Supergirl's father Zor-El. She views herself as Supergirl's sister and regards Zod as her father, and will be stronger than Supergirl. J'onn's evil brother Ma'Lef'Ack will be also introduced.

>Sergeant Steel and Nemesis are being introduced the new director of the DEO and his right-hand man. They'll be antagonists at first, but slowly come to terms with Supergirl. Nemesis is also being positioned as a potential love interest further down the line.

>Mon-El will return, having travelled to the future and met the Legion of Superheroes.

>Superman will make further appearances and there are plans to also introduced Lois Lane, Perry White and Lex Luthor.

>There are plans for Flash, Green Arrow and the Legends of Tomorrow to visit Supergirl's Earth during the four-way crossover.

Okay.

>>The main villains of season 6 are the Outsiders led by Richard Dragon, a “living weapon” trained from birth to be the world’s deadliest warrior. Lady Shiva and David Cain will also be prominently featured as Dragon’s enforcers.

Okay so Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon have been associated with Ollie, but David Cain and The Outsiders are definitely more linked with Batman. I can't wait until Cass Cain becomes Black Arrow.

>There are plans to introduce the Question.
Please no. They fucked up Huntress as it was. I can't stand to see Vic screwed up again. Magical wizard Hitler was bad enough in the New52.

>Kamandi
I can't imagine how they can do that properly, but I did just get the first issue recently, so I guess that might go up in price.

this shit is so ching chong chinaman they should call him the frash prugin

>show centers around Barry going into the speed force for last 15 minutes
>lol nah jk were just going to have him come out again
Jfc this is going to be the season I drop flash. The writing is horrendous

>the Thinker.

what a name

>Harry has also permanently moved to Earth-2 to help the team due to Barry’s absence.
shouldn't it be Earth-1?

what's the source of these leaks?

It amazes me how GOAT season 1 of Flash was and how quickly it devolved into absolute memeshit. Seriously, what is with this bullshit where the season finale cliffhanger is resolved in ONE FUCKING EPISODE? I can't think of a better word than memeshit. They spit out some iconic terms like "FLASHPOINT" and "FUTURE FLASH" to get everyone hyped and then all they have to show is a pile of shit.

People actually believed Barry would be gone for more than one or two episodes tops? He's the lead character.

Really makes you well, think.

>>Barry will return from the Speed Force on the first episode of season 4. His link to the Speed Force will be weakened because of it, so he’ll be slower than he once was, and so will Wally, Jesse and Jay. Barry will begin wearing the 2024 suit.

only everytime

fuck this show

Jesus christ...why the fuck are they so fucking set on hit the dead horse that is Caitlin is evil because her powers...
This sounds so fucking BASED
In fucking in....the first season was fucking terrible but the second season was so much better.
Meh

flash is so fucking bad, arrow used to be okay then turned into the flash
And how the fuck does Netflix cancel all their shows but these shitfucks still exist?

>musical episode and Mark Hamill
Anyone who has played Arkham Knight knows this will be GOLD
youtube.com/watch?v=JldMIRx3w-4

Arrow season 5 was great.

>Extant
So, LoT is doing a Zero Hour story?

This ignore everything after you stopped watching and watch S05

It appears so.

Those fucking cunts killing BASED Ashur off like that but at least Slade is still kicking so I couldn't give a fuck.

literally all of these shows are bad
go to reddit faggots