A Steven universe theory to trigger the feminists

Gems are slime molds, and each gem is a different "gender"

Slime molds are an organism made of individual cells, than can come together and act like a multicellular organism. Sound familiar? It's like how gems "fuse", two organism become one, but they are also still independent.

Slime molds have a large variety of genders, too, and each one has it's own function, just like how gems do.

Plus, gender isn't influenced by one trait, it's influenced by multip traits. This is analogous with gem placement being different on different gem's body. So they are they have the same basic trait with minor differences, which still makes them different genders.

So that means all relationships are hetero.

This seems like an ebig new meme
Gonna put it on r/4chad

You're replacing "it supports homosexuality" with "it supports nonbinary genders", so it's really a pretty neutral shift there.

>it supports learning about biology and fungi
FTFY
Quite frankly, it's really the opposite of non binary genders

I don't think you know what triggering is or what feminists are

It doesn't matter what it factually represents, they can easily play it as representing non-binary genders.

You don't seem to get how this works.

Yes, but it's not out of the norm for fungi.
They're just representing fungi gender roles.

>Hey everyone, I'm comparing lesbians to slime! To a lower lifeform! To actual literal scum!

I wonder why anyone took offense to that? Do you see it? No?
Well, if a MAN doesn't see it as overtly insulting ... then how could it be?

It could be more of a compliment considering slime molds are much more interesting than humans.
Most fungi is.

Oh yeah, I dare you to walk up to the next bull-dyke lesbian you see who looks like she could kick your ass and call her; "A fun guy."

For you.

jokes on you, i have a proclivity for shoving fuligo septica in my ass

>to trigger the feminists
You're being vastly more annoying than anyone you're trying to make fun of, and it's making me gain more respect for those people.

deus vult lol

>bull-dyke lesbian
Are the only things you know about lesbians the things you learned at church school?

But the gems are inherently non-gender and only get gender parts if they mimic them via transformation. They normally would be as ill equipped as an Angel from the movie dogma.

I like the idea that they are inherently genderless and then based on what they think they can shape a body to what ever they want. I mean thinking about it on a atomic level they are creating a form out of the surrounding area and are just actual intelligent crystals ... like the ones from that episode of Stargate

>"FUSION IS AN ALLEGORY FOR SEX"
>"STEVONNIE IS BIGENDERED"
>"WAS THAT BISMUTH OH MY GOD MALE GEM"
>"MY ROCK WAIFU IS BETTER THAN YOURS"
>"THIS SHOW IS SO FUCKING TUMBLR GTFO WITH YOUR FEMINIST AGENDA"

This is a million times worse than ponies ever was.

HAVE DICK = MALE
HAVE VAGINA = FEMALE

STOP MAKING THIS SHIT COMPLICATED.

>bull-dyke lesbian you see who looks like she could kick your ass
How many of those do you see a year?

I saw one on a TV show once.

But user, I'm a man with a vagina, a masculine vagina.

>anything goes, call yourself whatever
>complicated

That seems more triggering to Sup Forums

>Talking about gender
>Of a non sentient group of cells
I think you mean sex, and sexual dimorphism, OP. Gender is a social construct.

>mentally ill
>complicated

The only with you triggered is me

Not sure what the fuck you're on about, but I didn't know about the slime mold gender thing, so thanks I guess?

I've always wagered that Gems are more of a virus than anything. It's obvious foreshadowed because the drills at the Kindergartens are designed to look like viral phages. Gems, like viruses, also can't directly reproduce. They have to consume resources from a host and incubate in that host in order to multiply.

They seem like artificial lifeform/weapon run amok to me. Like some alien race way back when designed this sentient type that wipes out planets entirely just to reproduce and then are eternal soldiers that keep on doing it.

Doesn't really matter tumblr will "just gay my shit up” anything. I don't know why your are still watching the show but hey if you like it keep watching it and just forget about all the queers online. Also you can't really trick tumblr that easy they work on a different leve of logic, its all luck and retardism. I'd say go tell some popular tumblr-r that you knew rebbeca sugar in college and she bullied you a lot, then come up with fake evidence, then go and propogate hate rumors.

I really wish you goddamn tumblrinas would stay in your fucking containment thread.

>Why do we even have words? Anything should go, say whatever sounds you want
We establish things before hand as to not make things more complicated than necessary.

>BIGENDERED
>big endered
Yep

But how am I gonna see Gemlings then?
There should be some way for them to reproduce with each other naturaly so I can have baby gems.
Some way that would mean that they aren't totaly engineered by another species to spread via machines, but they just lost or forgotten about this ability of reproduction cause of mass cloning is faster and needed or whatever

>to trigger the

Stopped there. Stop being a faggot