What do you think of Jamie Lee Curtis' body of work?

What do you think of Jamie Lee Curtis' body of work?

looks like a gay mans head on a womans body

Was this a practical joke by James Cameron?

John Lennon

I

I M A G I N E
M M
A A
G G
I I
N N
E E

God shes ugly, i mean her bodys ok but she looks like a man with makeup

I would fuck Jamie Lee Curtis up until The Tailor or Panama. After that she started promoting poop yogurt. If you wouldn't bang her up until that point you are a slack jawed faggot.

That's because she's got a dick.

JUST

Would fug

SOMEONE POST IT ALREADY

IMAGINE BEING ARNOLD IN THAT SCENE. LIKE "EW GROSS, ID NEVVER TAP THAT LOL!"

It's what we're all here for. Someone post it and we can all have a chuckle and move on.

Daily Reminder: Madonna is a man.

>high cut bottoms
MUH DICK

I'm here for tight body shots of jlc

She used to be hot. Especially in that one Arnold film.

Imagine being Pajeet in that scene and having to be all like "damn Marlel, you fuckin' fine, all entertaining with your cuck actors and atrocious PS3 CGI. I would totally shill this flick, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another DC kino in his barrack bunk. Like seriously imagine having to be Pajeet and not only sit in that chair while the Russo brothers flaunt their disgusting directing skills in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the amateur CGI and poor rendering, and just sit there, hour after hour, while they perfected the viral marketing strategy. Not only having to tolerate that monstrous fucking scene but their haughty attitude as everyone on the shill baracks tell him Marlel STILL GOT IT and DAMN, FINAL FANTASY CUTSCENES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and shill that embarrasingly messy boring flick contort into types of composition you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been shilling nothing but a healthy diet of Pixar and animation kinos and later alleged Star Wars flicks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Dehli. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the dullness that's breaking out on the bland airport as the characters stand there to convey a fighing stance, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and shill this "entertaining" (for that is what the execs call this flick)" fun flick, the fun they worked so hard for with focus groups and paid critics in the previous months. And then the shill manager calls for another thread on Sup Forums, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the shill security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Pajeet. You're not going to lose your future hot meals over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

imAGine being anold in that scene: yo gross that body disgusting but i have to pretend its hot. they dont pay me nuff 2 do this. shhhhhhhhhhit.

Imagina que eres Arnoldo durante esa escena

Fuck you

DUDE ARNOLD BE LIKE HER BOYD NAZZZZZZZZZZZZTY LMAO!

hmmmm. just imagine being arnold

Was looking for a last laugh before going to bed. Thank you based user.

buttlets make me sick

DAMN
SHE'S STILL GOT IT

She's attractive if you're gay and you like a mix between a feminine body and a completely masculine face.

>All Marvel fans are Indians
Can someone explain this meme?

Overall, I have at least liked every movie of hers I've seen. Thought she was likeable and competent in her roles and sexy af if not conventionally pretty.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, but I guess this is still better than being paid to watch one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert. Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to. >a-at least the books were good though "No!" The writing is dreadful. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs." I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Was not expecting this pasta kino. Thanks based user