Amerifat, going to Italy today. What should I expect pol?

Amerifat, going to Italy today. What should I expect pol?

Where in Italy?

a great selection of cheeses

its gonna smell like sewage

>inb4

Only non eastern european nation that fights back with muzzies. Used to think spaghetti niggers were worthless cowards, but they surprised me

Spaghetti.

I legitimately want to visit Tuscany and Rome.

>What should I expect pol?

A lot of fine art, monuments and history, literally every city big or small is full of artistical relevant things. You can also be robbed or get killed under a bridge.

I have some advise for you, dont speak to anyone, dont give your money to anyone, never show your phone, wallet or cash in public, dont even do it if you are in some shop or club, dont trust anyone especially the funny people approaching you with a big smile, dont trust taxi drivers they are totally the worst. Always check your change and if you go to some restaurant double check the receipt, stay fucking away from police officers, carabinieri are the worst, if you put get in trouble dont trust the police and ask for a lawyer, dont even trust the lawyer they are all lazy asses who dont give a fuck about you, if someone want to gift you something dont trust him, if you have a safe in your hotel room, dont use it, it's not safe, dont even trust the hotel staff and dont let any precious thing in your room, dont even walk outside with a lot of cash or expensive stuff, if you have a watch (an expensive one) dont wear it, dont wear fancy dresses, dont even wear too cheap or casual dresses, and remember, dont trust anyone.

Are we still talking about Italy or is this Haiti?

>mfw israel is safer than europe now

what the fuck happened to the world?

the northerners are really nice tho

always put oil and vinegar in a plate and dip bread in it

or don't, I forgot which it is

>is this Haiti?

>israel is safer than europe now

Some places here would make you feel safer in gaza strip

Pretty sure he's talking about Haiti

(((ironic))) isn't it?

I've actually been to an israeli village just outside of gaza
peaceful af

I went to your Jew lands once myself. You cunts are alright

Depends on where you are staying

Don't forget to ask for olive oil and balsamico for your bread dipping needs

OP look at this thread it's also about some Swiss guy visiting italy

What happened is you started to believe hysterical bullshit you read on a Laotian basket weaving forum. What you should do, is get up, go outside, and get stabbed you dumb fucking heeb.

Feels good and bad at the same time

They can meet up at campo del fiori and then go back to the yank's hotel room and suck each other's dicks

i hope someone scams you

Based potato man

At least we aren't too autistic to meet up in the first place

Any examples of Italians scaming tourists?

anyway op, if you come to turin let me know i can show you a lot of intresting places

our negros are pretty tame, mind the gypsies especially

Conned an entire nation of tourists

OP here

Forgot to mention

Will be staying in Rome for 2 days and Tuscany for the rest

wrong flag ahmed

basically everything from asking free coins to kidnapping

Why scam your American brethren though?

Here in New Jersey almost everyone is Italian. Why disrespect your own people like that who are just visiting the home of their ancestors?

Beautiful country. Was there in Sorrento a few weeks ago. My advice is, do NOT eat food at any restaurants near big tourist attractions like Pompeii. There was a place that charged 50 euro for two pizzas and juice. Go to local restaurants and bars. Literally had a three course meal with my family, four people, cost 40 euro. Always get the house red wine, you get a jug for like 4 euro and it's amazing. If you're going to Pompeii, visit Herculaneum too. All in all, enjoy it. Cops there are really nice, oh, and always use public transit. Trains usually have buskers on them playing nice music, give them some money. Buses are usually fucking sardine cans, so if you want a seat, catch it early at the bus station. Enjoy Italy, polack

because scam is for scam's sake, ancestors have nothing to do with it
also most of people i know hate murifags, unless inbreed farmers

Nice dubs Liam, also next time come to northrend italy, we like a lot drinking and beating our wives, you literally feel at home here!

Nice dubs Giuseppe
My family plan to keep going back to Italy so we'll probably get around to visiting northern Italy. My ancestors come from southern Italy. I may also be a descendant of the sort of famous Inspector Nardone who was from Naples before being sent to Milan I believe

>muh polenta
I´m triggered

>synthetic spaghetti
>muh heritage