Is Bill Maher /ourguy/?

youtu.be/prqM4Q9zQFE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
youtube.com/watch?v=fAtv9IW0mo0
youtube.com/watch?v=qHmILsVduhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not a racist that's what's so insane about this.

Wow, he even used it in an offhandedly derogatory sense. Nice.

haha, he goes to the "it's a joke" but he knows this was kind of a big fuck up.

no fuck that faggot
he's one of those beta faggots who thinks he's down with the black man and can say nigga cause he knows where they're coming from

How did he get away with it?

Shouldn't you be busy making RONALD GRUMP threads?

>Niggers who move to Israel are covertly sterilized and I support that 100℅

WTf Maher don't say that out loud!

Stop laughing, It's not funny.

he doesn't hate black people but it's definitely not whatever insane thing you think

Isn't he a noted oil driller? He may think he has "LA Privileges" so to speak

>jew
>/ourguy/
Uhh, no, sweetie.

>house n***a

nigger

He was mocking racists and slave owners. How is it racist?

Where do you get that from? How was he mocking them in any way?

So Jews are allowed to say it

has Sup Forums achieved maximum contrarianism that they are now against racism?

Fuck off you nigger bitch. We love racism. We're not the ones getting mad about Bill saying nigger despite what you're trying to say.

I'm glad Bill Maher has the courage to say what we're all thinking. Fuck niggers and fuck Islam!

stay mad nigger

>nigga
>not even nigger
lame.

It was a different time

he is a field nigga

le ddit atheists aren't our guys

he's a dumb fucking kike

>hear the term "work in the fields"
>brain automatically translates this to work in the fields like them black folk did when they were slaves
That seems genuinely racist tbqh, why would his mind go in that direction?

Him and Keith Olbermann are our guys.

old people trying to be edgy makes baby jesus sad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ here, now fight over it

>people still freaking out over WORDS

They only have meaning if you keep giving it to them instead of moving past the, well, past.

That nigger can't silence me!
Also, what about if you're doing it for a movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

let me enslave your white ass for a few thousand years and then we can talk about words, bitch.

Underrated post of the week.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAtv9IW0mo0

Get a load of this buttblasted nigger
Do you get triggered when you see cotton balls in the dollar store?

Probably the only person that hates mudslimes more than I do. Love me some Billy M desu

>taking bait this hard
Well you got yourself caught. What's the next step of your master plan?

The people who enslaved your ancestors were African tribesmen. Americans just bought your ancestors, who were already slaves, then freed them later.

>lol I was just pretending to be bait
Crashing this thread...

he fugs black chicks so its ok

Wasn't even my post smart guy

Sure nigger

Don't forget the ships were owned by Jews and the trade was started in Africa by Muslim Arabs

Whereas Jon Leibowitz is a subversive genuinely dangerous propagandist, Maher is a solid comedian who I always liked through the years.

that was a funny retort

the show is literally called "politically incorrect"

you're so blinded by ideology you can't even call a spade a spade anymore, pathetic.

>thousand

you're becoming worse than the kikes and the "holocaust", seek professional help. And no NOT from a kike or a fellow nigger.

because it's not that common of a phrase

Can you guys seriously not see that post is bait
I know it's summer but come on now

During the election, Real Time with Bill Maher was 100% propaganda.

This nigger is still trying eh

For a liberal living on the coast, yeah, working the fields seems incredibly outlandish, like a term from some fantasy show. For any normal person, it's not. We know what farmers are.

Nah, we just love watching you liberals throwing shit at each other over political correctness. That's what makes us win elections.

>obama won 2 terms
Oh yea you guys always win.

What is a house nigger?

Most of "these guys" voted for Obama. I know your narrative is that there is this massive force of racist republicans on the internet and they're somehow all from Sup Forums, but in reality, most of them used to be culturally centrist leaning liberals before you alienated them.

The only people I see throwing tantrums on this board every day are alt right dweebs. But whatever you say buddy.

>obama won 2 terms
>lost the senate
>lost the house
>was so shitty as a president, he got replaced by donald fucking trump
and now republicans control every single level of government, including SCOTUS kek. hows the winning going? dems couldnt even win a race against a guy who bodyslammed a reporter because people hate you progressive faggots so much kek

>average wage in Russia is 300 USD per month
How much do they pay you for this low-quality shilling comrade?

whites have been enslaved for thousands of years across the globe kek we're just not sensitive little faggots like you

>muh russia
kek it didnt win you the election, think itll win you the next?

You could blame Hillary Clinton being such a godawful candidate as well, Dems are cucked

That's weird, I see liberal aspies throwing tantrums about Grompf and ridiculous conspiracy theories all the time. Look, one just popped up:

Why do you write kek in every sentence?

>on this board
yeah, i guess its hard to destroy shops and burn down neighborhoods on the internet kek good thing your faggots do it in real life

This is the natural back and forth pendulum swing which has been happening for decades. One side starts winning, they get arrogant and irritating as fuck, their promises turn out to be bullshit, people start to get tired of their lies and then the other side takes over. Back in 2010 the Dems controlled everything and were wondering out loud whether or not the Republican party even had a future in America.

i want to

So many Russian shills in this thread. Hey guys why did the USA defeat you so soundly in the space race? Is it simply because Americans are more intelligent and work harder than Russians?

because this place leans right.

kek You are talking to a 15 year old. Why do you even respond kek. kek He can't even handle shitty bait without sperging out kek

they thought they were going to win Georgia just 7 months ago

Same topics over and over.

how much did you cry on nov 8th?

Nah they just whine the loudest. Throw in some obvious paid posters and voila all the sudden we all love Fox News and the GOP oh so much
we don't

>their promises turn out to be bullshit
oops, not this time faggot kek

>Back in 2010 the Dems controlled everything and were wondering out loud whether or not the Republican party even had a future in America.

Well, that was a legitimate musing because if it hadn't been for Hillary, they would have most likely won again.

What's the worst that can happen to him?

The pendulum ain't coming back this time.

kek

It's like the Dems WANTED to lose. Ironically Hillary is blaming the DNC now for her loss

#firemaher
retweet!

>low-quality shilling

The truth is not shilling.

>we
youre only talking about yourself

I can see Russia from my house!

muh russia

oh yeah I'm the only one who thinks you guys are retards. No one else. You nailed it buddy! Everyone else loves your constant crybaby threads. They're board favorites.

youre the only faggot i see whining about it kek

#FIREMAHER
REPOST RETWEET LIKE AND SHARE
WE GOT COLBERT FIRED WE CAN DO IT AGAIN REDDIT
I MEAN Sup Forums

>constant crybaby threads
What a mercy these Rumftards keep it on the Internet - while the crybaby left, when they're not being consoled with Play-Dough and puppies and coloring books, are either blocking traffic and screaming in airports or smashing and looting stores in the name of "protest".

youtube.com/watch?v=qHmILsVduhY

>WE GOT COLBERT FIRED
Huh

What are you babbling about grandpa. You sound like you're overdue for your meds.

t. russian poster

Try harder Brock

Start panicking.

>dweebs

Projecting or roastie?

I didn't even need my sides today so fuck you

Oh boo hoo, senior citizens can't vote, illegals can't stay, women are "oppressed," and antifa can't destroy businesses, what a tragedy. Who actually cares about this shit?

Shitlibs do, but they're too distracted by stupid shit like Trump typo tweets to concentrate their efforts on legislative victories. Trump is solely drawing ALL of their fire onto himself, which does no lasting damage.

If this continues, Trump's presidency will fortify the country against leftist subversion for decades to come.