What are some good naked protest movies against female violence starring actual monsters?

what are some good naked protest movies against female violence starring actual monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/06/02/naked-feminists-stage-screaming-protest-for-violence-against-women-6678932/?ito=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man that gives me a great idea for a horror movie. A screaming naked woman who rips off her own limbs and throws them at you. the tension comes from the fact that her limbs dont grow back, she has to reattach them manually

That's oddly specific.

Monkey rage virus

Y arent they being arrested for public indecency and disturbing the peace?

How come these never happen in my city? It's like free Girl's Gone Wild...only literally.

That's what I was thinking. She looks like one of the crazed zombies on 28 Days Later.

>mfw Alex Jones was right to say we are already living in the zombie apocalypse.

What are some good movies where American soldiers get what they deserve?

You mean a cold beer and a burger right?

I am literally pacing around my room now, seething with rage. Don't make me come over there, user.

Shut the fuck up, nerd.

New Alien Screens already? Covenant hasn't even been out for more than a month!

Post the uncensored version, nigga. I wanna look at naked bitches

>that scene in Army Dog where they sic him on all the protesters outside the White House
I didn't think they were actually going to remove the leash. I feel so bad for the family of the extra killed by Army Dog.

Zogbots spotted.

Source?
Also imagine that teeth grinding on your dick

>NEEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did she mean by this?

metro.co.uk/2017/06/02/naked-feminists-stage-screaming-protest-for-violence-against-women-6678932/?ito=twitter

This kinda makes me want to hit a bitch...

So they got naked and screamed? What do they think that shit accomplishes?

Is this what the Neomorph was inspired off of? It's uncanny

Its like the ending of Perfume

they're alerting us to the fact that there is a sickness plaguing women and we need to cure them

I don't know how it is down in Argentina, but in the USA, 99% of the time these type of protests mainly consist of pampered liberal children of parents who are middle class to relatively well off. And the few that aren't from middle to upper class income, are all coddled by government handouts. No one who has to work for a living in the USA wastes their time doing this shit religiously.

white women everybody...

>white

is she single?

Kinda looks like the girl from The God of Cookery.

Fake. The camera cuts right before he gets shot.