youtube.com/watch?v=b2xox3iAlXw
youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's okay to say nigger now.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ603bPhKqY

wtf I love cnn now?

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjBmrHPONt4

>MAHER: You know, folks, last weekend, I visited Oakland. Not just the fancy parts, but... Oakland.
>GUEST: Oh? What did you think of it?
>MAHER: *sigh* What do I THINK? I think - God help me, but this is what I think - I think the KKK is A-OK.

Jesus. Bill has turned some kind of corner.

>if ya give darkie and inch, he'll take a mile
>if ya give me 72 inches of rope, we'll make a giant step for mankind

it was a different time

I can't find this article anywhere.

>I really do hope that the race war occurs and these stupid fucking niggers are finally eradicated
you do have to give him credit that the man's breaking boundaries

officially /ourguy/

his joke was genuinely funny

but i still support him being fired for this because this is war

Can you tell the Sup Forums mod that suspended me for not being racist at France's national team?

Is this shooped or did CNN already delete it?

>this is war
what is this autism

He and Sam Raimi must be related

Thought he was liberal?

i want to dance on his grave

I know it made sense in context, but what the fuck was he thinking. What a god damn idiot

So you have no principles, only an irrational loyalty to a 'side'

His principles call for hypocrites to be fired, having their own standards held against them. It has nothing to do with blind loyalty.

since my survival is directly linked to my group winning and skull fucking the other group into submission, this position is not irrational. it is in fact the most principled position you can take.

fake. this didn't work for colbert and it's not going to work for maher. You are too autistic to know what is actually offensive, pick your battles comrade.

I heard he has a cameo in Spiderman Homecoming as a hooded klansman.

not really, maybe in a different circumstance but it fell flat

The pendulum is going to swing back hard. I can't wait for the french revolution V2. This time we will be able to watch all you conservative pigs such as yourself get beheaded on TV from the comfort of our homes.

He wasn't really using it in a derogatory sense though.

now this is LARP racing

I can't believe they got Raimi to write Bill's dialogue for this episode.

>i am teh epic ubermensch. fear me!

The pendulum is still far in the left, bud. You kikes own all the news and media and giant banks, so the only Reign of Terror will be against you and your masters. Think things through before posting.

the french revolution's pendulum has been swinging us to the left for over 200 years, it's only just started losing momentum, what happens next is a bloodbath

Isn't there a really popular white Youtuber that says nigger in almost everyone of his videos

This is alot worse than Colbert's mild homophobia during a rant attacking Trump. Maher is a guy who, despite being a liberal, SJWs already don't care for. And he straight up said "nigger".

Our autism must be focused on baiting the regressive left into demanding his ouster. A few outlets (The Root, DeRay) already have. Those should be amplified, and so should this dank new meme of Maher saying overtly Stormfag shit.

Obviously, it might not work. But it's worth a shot, if nothing else to damage him.

Maher is smart, funny, and hates Islam and PC. In another life, he could have been /oneofus/. But the Meme War is hell.

The media is closer to the truth and more convincing than anything the white house currently puts out despite whatever cherry-picked screencaps you might be able to bring up.
The right is acting blatantly corrupt in front of the cameras because they think that the public will never trust the media again. Someone in the Trump campaign obviously did something criminal, and when that gets exposed as truth all of the lies and contradictions the right has been telling will also be exposed. No current republican politician will have any credibility.

Probably? That's YouTube. It doesn't conform to TV FCC regulations.

hey i'm a kike and dragons dogma is my favorite game

>I've taken advantage of the incestuous and greedy Jews in this industry by playing up my half-kike side, little do they know it's completely fabricated in order to pave my way to stardom

wtf Bill

Things like this is just gives leftists who haven't done anything yet valid reason to start doing this same type of thing to conservative people who say racist things. Michael Savage is still on the air and he says things that are absolutely insane every night and no one is trying to go after him.

kek, k

I meant the royal kike, man

Why did the USA dominate Russia in the space race? Are Americans simply more intelligent and hard working than Russians?

It's an op-ed by someone who doesn't work at CNN.

what a gaffe

Not gonna lie, former Bill Maher viewer here. This is fucking hilarious watching Maher crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the niggers.

Which one?

Is Michael Savage that bad now? He was pretty level headed pre-tv show back when I listened for a few years

Sure, but I still can't find it. It doesn't seem to be on her CNN page with all of her other articles, nor does it show up in a Google search.

iDubbbz? I think it's excused for him because his fanbase is a bunch of edgy 16 year olds

what a set of digits

We took the better German rocket scientists after the war.

AMERICA
AMERICAAAA

russians actually beat the US in quite a few space world firsts

it's crazy when you think about it because the US recruited Von Braun after they realised they could never build rockets without him
All american rocket science descends from the Germans.
If you want to know more, look up the life of von braun. man was a first class genius.

I need to get hold of some Russian school textbooks and see what bullshit excuses they teach their kids for losing and how they claim really they won even though they lost.

all the Soviet rocket science descended from the Germans as well

to be fair the earliest space records are all russian.
when the US cottoned on though they spared no expense and, truly, capitalism obviously won

He advocates for preemptively arresting everyone on the terrorist watch list. He also thinks anxiety and depression aren't real.

It's crazy how much Trump supporters in these threads know about why America somehow didn't really win the space race and for some reasons it didn't really count.
really makes you think

i think by "the germans" we really mean von braun who will never be surpassed as the greatest rocket scientist to ever live
we see aerospace engineering only through the lens he saw it naturally in the 40s

you gotta get fuel in the air, and getting fuel in the air takes fuel. that's the difficulty, and it's something von braun perfected into what we know today as space travel

He's a meme in his right-wing radio ghetto.

but the ultimate goal was the moon. if the Russians had went to Mars in like 1980, I'd agree with you they won.

the idea stems from the argument that russia (or to a lesser extent NK) has the capability of waging all-out war against the west. Which to a certain extent they might but the outlook is pretty grim. all of the US's high value targets are pretty well defended. The US has multiple opportunities to shoot missiles out of the sky,
With any luck though this just won't happen. NK's only missile test ever failed immediately after launch because making rockets is hard.
the rest of the world bands together for minor missions but if you were to bet on a nation to develop cheap resupply and new satellite launches the US can't be beat
>t. UK engineer

>derails your anti-American thread with pro-American propaganda

but the US went to the moon. you can still shine a laser pointer off the US-based lunar reflector. The US won the space race.

Reminder space isn't real

that's what I said

is that a fucking buzzfeed headline?

I think he and a lot of the other leftist TV personalities helped Trump get into office

Is Bill Maher is Sam Raimi of our generation?

it's over for poor bill...

Must have felt so good sinking old glory in that moon dust.

How's it possible for a jew to be a white supremacist?

>since kaepernick
People have been saying for over a decade that Maher has racial tendencies

Wrong one, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2xox3iAlXw

>IT'S OVER NIGGER I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND NOW

Damn Bill...

Which is funny, because they discussed how people like this are a problem on both sides during that interview.

this house nigga

You believe everything Hollywood shits down your throat.

You're proud of being their slave.

Colbert didn't actually do anything. He said cock holster and it was bleeped. The joke was clearly about Trump being Putin's bitch and had nothing to do with homosexuality. The whole controversy was autism for the sake of autism.

>Tariq "One Angry Negro" Nasheed, also known as Tariq Elite,[1] King Flex,[2] and K-Flex,[3] is an African conspiracy theorist.

Let's have some awesome alt right music as the thread theme. Liberals BTFO! Demography is destiny!
youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs

WTF I love liberals now. Keep posting!

>dominates your space race

Tariq is honestly the bottom of the barrel when it comes to these BLM Twitter activist types, he's only marginally worse than Deray and Talcum X

How do you guys know so much about these Twitter McNobody's

landing on the moon is so badass

But it's the right that wants to keep them in power. It's literally Reagan's legacy.

Wouldn't call them complete nobodies tbqh, they're pretty renowned for crying everytime some nignog who robbed a store gets shot, not to mention complete shilling for Democrats. Tariq sticks out because of how completely deranged he is about everything involved a white person

Hell yeah it is, I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid. How awesome would it be?

Never heard of any of them.

>implying that matters

Remember when America kicked ass instead of squabbling like children online about every little thing someone said on TV or twitter?

If I was a foreign power trying to demoralize America's populace, this is exactly how I'd do it. I'd put a bunch of people online pretending to be Americans and get them to hate each other. But hey I'm sure no foreign powers would do such a thing. That's crazy talk.

Our grandparents and great grandparents were heroes who saved the world. What happened to us?

No more Russian shills? How interesting.

>tfw most Americans today probably wouldn't pass the four grandparents rule
feels bad man

No

AMERICA
FUCK YEAH

maher is literally the best out of all of them