Can we all just agree that this is objectively the best state in America?

Can we all just agree that this is objectively the best state in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations#Criticism_of_data_sets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a place with a desert climate
>in any stretch of imagination a good place to live
no

yeah from what I see California seems to be even better than Europe

ok

>Desert

The empty bottom eastern quarter yeah. That's not where most of the state population lives. Just Republican wh*te trash tweakers and failed ghetto Mexican migrants who couldn't find success in relevant parts of the state.

>tfw highway 4 traffic

END MY LIFE

Well, if it wasn't a non-white welfare taking shithole I'd be inclined to agree. Enjoy your failed liberal policies, faggots. I hope the Mexicans start slicing your throats.

t. Tennessee

>sanctuary state
nah

>>tfw highway 4 traffic

>tfw commuting from Pasadena to Santa Monica via the 110 to the 10 to the 405

most of northern california is high desert

>welfare taking shithole

That would be Republican states actually, like your own. California puts way more money into the Federal budget than we take, almost 2:1. Your shithole bible belt failed states are the actual statistically proven drains on the country. To put shit into perspective, the average Hispanic in California makes more money and has a better quality of life than the average White in Tennessee

Blue states have their high state taxes subsidized by red states due to the state and local deductions Trump just limited. Next?

>t. Tennessee

le 30 percent face

>Source: taxfoundation.org 2005

Are you really going to argue that blue states don't have excessively high state taxes? Your ignorance is showing

>Housing is fucking insane
>Gas is too expensive
>lots of pollution
>Traffic
>Entitled attitude
>Shitty gun laws
>Crazy leftist policies
Im not sure about that

You could only deduct a minuscule percentage of state income taxes from Federal taxes to begin with, at best Californians could get rid of about 25% of their Federal income tax that way, and at average only around 9%. We and other relevant states are still subsidizing Republican hick states by a wide margin.

No you have it backwards. After deductions we still pay the federal government way more than we get back and are subsidizing you. Don't pretend welfare dependence isn't widespread in the poor rural areas of the bible belt.

How is weather in Northern California? San Francisco to be exact.

>that shit out there on the un-designated street

SHE COULDN'T EVEN HOLD IT TILL SHE GOT TO THE MART? SAD!

>tennessee

I forget an irrevelant state like that exists. God I live living next to the beach, with perfect weather all year. Enjoy your shithole of a state

Year round, SF weather is pretty similar to coastal France during fall in my experience. An even mix of sunny and overcast with weather jumping from 10°C to 24°C, sometimes within the same day. You'll see weather that looks like winter in London and sunny warm weather like Southern Spain in summer all in one day. It's pretty nice.

I loved San Francisco but wouldn't want to live in LA.

Sounds comfy. I wish i can live there someday.

We should meet the flyovers half way on the wall debacle and pay them to build a wall separating the best coast from the rest of the country so we don't have to deal with them. CA is already like 1/3rd Mexicans so Trump can save face for his redstate minions and claim he at least got some Mexicans to pay for the wall.

Politics aside, absolutely. Beautiful state, beautiful women, and I hear people go to Cali just to drive on the highways. I don't think I'd get along with the people there politically though. I live in a blue state, but Long Island is one of the more conservative parts of the state excluding (((NYC)))

Take that map and divide it down to county, overlap it with where the percentage of blacks and you will see a racist cliche

CA doesn't have a lot of black and it's a statistical fact that Whites in the rural south are dumber and poorer than anyone in other states, Blacks included.

El oh el

That data comes from a book called IQ and the wealth of nations which has been debunked multiple times.

Post a source that debunks it then. California’s best kept secret is that it’s really elitist and there’s a huge gap in the state as far as education attainment between the whites/Asians and the Hispanics. Texas Hispanics are socioeconomically far better off than their California cousins in every measure.

It's well known as an unreliable source.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations#Criticism_of_data_sets

The US has also never had any sort of official test comparing state IQ rates.

That stratification of intelligence in Hispanics comes largely from where the Hispanics migrants hail from and what their status was when they migrated. Hispanics in Texas are largely Mexicans from more developed states in North Eastern Mexico whom were already lower middle class when they migrated.

California has many Mexican migrants whom came to work in the central valley whom come from the poorest and least educated parts of Mexico like Oaxaca and Michoacan and some nations which are even poorer than Mexico like El Salvador and Honduras. These groups are prevalent in the Central Valley and much of Los Angeles. CA also does have a lot of middle class Mexican migrants from states like Jalisco and Durango as well. Where I live, North Eastern Los Angeles, most Mexicans here are from Jalisco have moderate educations and are middle class. Most second gen Hispanics kind of merge into the midset and social norms of whatever area they live in anyways, hence why you see a lot of Hiptsery and douchey materialistic type second gen Mexicans in more mixed upper-middle income areas. CA is elitist but much more along the lines of political ideology and careers than ethnicity. The only people whom I regularly deal with in LA whom give off a prejudiced vibe are the cancerous Hipsters whom move here from other states then bring their bigotry with them.

t. Eagle Rock

fuck off you fat redneck, your state is literally an irrelevant fuckhole