E;R's new review of Get Out

E;R's new review of Get Out

youtube.com/watch?v=R2t4ZjxCsB4

is he /ourguy/?

Give me one good non-meme reason why I should watch his videos.

He gives you the right, Sup Forumsddit approved opinions about things you haven't watched

and give ME one buzzworded reason and two RLM reaction images why I should click

shiroe? wtf?

he's funny

He does Sup Forums tier humor, but I doubt he believes any of it, does it for the sake of being edgy

what's "Sup Forums tier humor"?

>he /ourguy/
>Shits on modern Star Wars
>Shits on Deadpool
>Knew how mediocre Fury Road was
>That Whorra series
>Messed with the Steven Universe fanbase by pointing out how bad the show was
>Fantastic editing and quality in his videos
>Likes anime
He is

And he's you.

You forgot to mention that.

His videos are well made and actually form a legit argument on what makes a movie flawed and how it could have been better
The Sup Forums stuff is just surface level

He's an edgy manchild who makes racist jokes.

But at least he actually watches the stuff he talks about rather than just going "lol niggers, lol (((gems)))" which puts him above at least 70% of posters on this board.

>Likes anime
>opinion is worth listening to
Pick one

E;R's only good video is the Steven Universe video. Everything else made me realize how much time im wasting on this site.

he actually tells the truth rather than give subpar movies brownie points and a pass for glaring flaws because of its social commentary

Ah yes, another review outfit symptomatic of cultural decline.

Why are you shilling your channel so much lately?

Trying to draw in new audiences. The night he uploaded a review there was a thread about the movie he reviewed and anons mentioning him. Now the video itself is outright getting shilled.

could it be possible that people just enjoy his content?

Thanks Professor Tomoe.

Thoughts on Get Out?

>tells the truth
>first 30 seconds is him talking shit about the movie while he has an asian wife

lmfao

>asian wife
Seriously?

>has an asian wife
HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL
U
P

what

I know he's a weeb but damn good for him

since he is redditor so yeah he is definitely /ourguy/

Your new video was pretty good

cowboy bebop is anime kino, it's not all trash

he's got pretty clever editing skills.

what does having an asian wife have to do with get out being a shitty flick?

Go to 4plebs and find a YLYL from Sup Forums

He's probably thinking about the whole racemixing thing and the racist humor he does

> legit argument on what makes a movie flawed and how it could have been better
The Sup Forums stuff is just surface level

>focussed on this film over the endless string of fucking zero-tension, occasional jumpscare bullshit that psses for horror these days
okm8

asians hate blacks just as much as whites if not more

ohh pretty sure in general asians have the most to gain from not hating whites, but they find a way to. i guess i'm technically asian so:

why do white people lump all asians together? pakistan is in asia. india is in asia. asian means a specific, incorrect thing i don't get

why do black people instantly assume i've received the same amount of racism from whites as they have? it's like nah man you're on your own white people treat me like one of their own most of the time

why does affirmative action mean i need to get a much better score than a white person to be let into the same college

DUDE PANDER TO Sup Forums THEN SHILL ON Sup Forums LMAO

>is he /ourguy/?
YES. Makes pretty good content too

when white people say asian they generally mean korean/chinese/japanese unless they specify otherwise

I completely agree, I think this movie is totally overrated, finally someone thats popular comes out and says it. JUST ACCEPT IT

>pakistan is in asia. india is in asia. asian means a specific, incorrect thing i don't get

Unless you're some green-toothed cretin from the UK, "asian" doesn't include india, pakistan, sandnigger countries, etc.

I will say though I thought the very first scene was pretty kino as far as cinematography and music goes

Everyone hates blacks. Whites, Latinos, Arabs, Asians. Even blacks from the continent hate blacks from America and vice versa. Imagine how shitty it must be to be hated by pretty much the entire world. Glad I'm not one of them

>but I doubt he believes any of it
Nigga, you don't drop red pills in your videos and not believe them. If his jokes weren't specific with real examples, then you might be right. But he's mentioned shit like who commits 50% of the crime, who controls 50% of the media, Jews being pedophiles and pushing degeneracy on kids. It would make no sense for him to make jokes like that and not believe it.

His Steven Universe video is pretty boring. It's just identity politics instead of saying why the show is shit