Couple things for Drumpf supporters

First most illegal immigrants are not violent. You only hear about the violent ones, and then assume that all of them are violent. If most of the 11 million illegal immigrants were violent, then we'd have mass killings of Americans regularly, and that is not happening.
Second, You (and many Trump supporters as well as Trump) seem to have a tenuous understanding on how a wage economy works. Most jobs held by Illegal Immigrants are low skill and low wage. So wages aren't going to go up. And if they do, because white people refuse to get paid minimum wage (or honestly less) to sweat their asses off in a field picking strawberries, or oranges, an increase in wages will also increase the price of products. You wanna get paid $15 an hour in the fields and only work 8 hours a day with multiple breaks, prepare for prices to double for basic necessities.
Third, Manufacturing is never returning to the US in the same way it was in the 50's thru the 80's. We live in a global economy now, and no company is going to able to double the price of it's products to make them in the US. As well the manufacturing infrastructure in the US is just way behind the rest of the world. Until we have another major development of a technology that can only be made in the us (Tesla??) then that shit is staying in Asia.

okie dokie

> First most illegal immigrants are not violent. You only hear about the violent ones

Contradicted yourself within 14 words.

>most
>ones
kys

Come and live in a border state, user, and tell me they're not violent degenerates. I've lived in three and the only ones looking for a better life are looking for it on our dollar.

tl/dr stopped at drumpf

>too lazy to read through
>supports trump
Color me surprised

>Couple things for Drumpf supporters
I don't know, you could take her to a lynching or rent a mass deportation video.

Just make sure you play The Wall when the mood gets right. Best sex of your life

Theyre low skill low wage jobs bc companys can pay them low wages.

Do you still get paid when you get discovered?

Any violent crime committed by an illegal alien is a travesty because it was entirely preventable, if only our existing border laws had been enforced.

We could eliminate ALL crime by illegals tomorrow if we'd just get serious about it.

>t. gypsy

It doesn't matter how nice they are. They still broke into the country ILLEGALLY.

Here's a stat you might not be aware of: 100% of illegal immigrants are illegal.

Completely agreed, Romanibro!

Wtf I hate Trump now

Stop replying you faggots andSAGE

Soon...

>First most illegal immigrants are not violent. You only hear about the violent ones, and then assume that all of them are violent. If most of the 11 million illegal immigrants were violent, then we'd have mass killings of Americans regularly, and that is not happening.
I live in California. There are good illegals, and there are bad illegals. The bad illegals are frequently family or friends of good illegals, and nobody does anything. Maria does nothing as her brother-in-law recruits her teenage son to join a cartel gang. Jose gets home from work to see his family buying wares from his neighborhood who they all know sells stolen goods.

Crimes, drugs, abuse of women, destruction of property values, and gangs which slaughter everyone. Good illegals are guilty by association.

>Second, You (and many Trump supporters as well as Trump) seem to have a tenuous understanding on how a wage economy works. Most jobs held by Illegal Immigrants are low skill and low wage. So wages aren't going to go up. And if they do, because white people refuse to get paid minimum wage (or honestly less) to sweat their asses off in a field picking strawberries, or oranges, an increase in wages will also increase the price of products. You wanna get paid $15 an hour in the fields and only work 8 hours a day with multiple breaks, prepare for prices to double for basic necessities.
We have always had a VISA system for field workers. Legal visa workers who come in for the seasonal work then leave. Furthermore, it's not field picker jobs that Americans are upset about. It's construction workers, gardeners, mechanics. For the young and inexperienced, it's the entry level jobs which are swamped with illegals or often full of horrible conditions or other screwed up situations that the illegals don't talk or complain about because they're desperate for any work. Them living 20 people to a house means their wages can be far lower than and American can afford.

>Third, Manufacturing is never returning to the US in the same way it was in the 50's thru the 80's. We live in a global economy now, and no company is going to able to double the price of it's products to make them in the US. As well the manufacturing infrastructure in the US is just way behind the rest of the world. Until we have another major development of a technology that can only be made in the us (Tesla??) then that shit is staying in Asia.
It can be done, we just need a protectionist government. What the US has to offer is a educated and massively connected market where everyone buys and purchases.

The reason we don't have it, is because the rich don't want to be tied down by one country, and only see the US as something to be used and discarded. They line the pockets of our politicians to get this done.

Finally, we don't need to become completely self sufficient, but we do need to fix this trade imbalance, especially with China. When all the wealth is flowing to the top, and all our currency is flowing to China, the rest of American gets worse and worse.

illegal immigrants should only be deported if they commit a crime

therefore, illegal immigrants should be deported

Gypsy pls go

>Couple things for Drumpf supporters

I am not supporting Drumpf I am supporting Trump so I don't care.

Your social life sucks. I don't believe any of you right-wing edgesters when you talk about how cool and hip and social and connected and awesome you are. It's all lies.

Especially you Americans. You are all such degenerate scum.

>I understand not all gun owners are going to shoot people but if banning guns saves even one child then it's worth it
Liberals: DAMN STRAIT U TAKE DEM GUNS WOOHOO
>I understand that not all immigrants are violent criminals but if suspending immigration saves even one child then it's worth it
Liberals: U RACIST BIGOT PEICE OF SHIIIIT

Fucking die

>Romania

Do they teach about Sup Forums and pol on your elementary schools or something. Do you have to come here to reach some quota? I swear, Romanians must be the most stupid posters there are on pol.

>First
They are breaking the law and shouldn't be in the country. I don't care if they are all 10/10 18 year old white virgins who want to marry lazy neets, they are criminals by coming here.
>Second
Fruits aren't necessities and the US exports tons of food so the increase in costs would mean greater earnings with exports. Beyond that greater mechanization is inevitable and plenty of illegal immigrants work outside of farming doing jobs that have historically been done by teenagers. Part of the problem with today's youth is that very few have any real work experience by the time they go off to college except maybe working as a waiter or at McDonald's.
>Third
Massive amounts of complex manufacturing is carried out in the US which can be done cheaper due to mechanization. Case and point I worked at a factory that made car mirrors. They would have machines that shoot off plastic parts and the employees had to shave off excess plastic and put them in boxes. A single person could run up to three machines at once and could easily put out 600-4800 parts per machine in a single shift depending on the part and how fast the machine was set to work.

Honestly I don't give a shit though, I just want things to change, change for the better or change for the worse I don't really care. Hillary is literally status quo the candidate.

Did you ever read the post fat piece of alt rightist shit?

Yes, the OP was pretty shit with a shitty grasp of the US. About what I would expect from a member of the abortion that is the Gypsy race.

rude

fuck immigrants violent or otherwise...