Europeans can work freely in every european country (That's IN the european union)

>Europeans can work freely in every european country (That's IN the european union)
>You need NIE (Identity number for foreigns) to work in Spain (Even if you are member of the european union)
>You gotta have €6000 or your NIE will be refused

lmao what a meme :D

Only Schengen Area countries

Probably because their unemployment is high and they're doing their best to lower it. Imagine if skilled workers from other countries were able to freely get jobs from unemployed locals.

>smelly spic complains about not being able to work at mcdonalds in spain

Argentina is white

still the same.
yeh make sense but it's just spain or every european country?.
spic? not brown, just black.

Fuck Schengen.

Fuck malta.

Azopardo is ashamed.

Fuck off we are full

So can someone from Ireland move to Italy and work there freely or is it a bunch of shit?

You are not jorgito... my dream is to be a panchito walking up madrid' streets.

bugger off

No way jorge, stop being so rude or i'll stab you to death.

>panchito

Go to Barcelona pls. It's very nice and lots of swedish girls. And don't worry about jobs, everything will be better when independence arrives.

>Barcelona
no thanks, i want to be with muhamed eating kebabs, madrid looks nice to me jorgito.

kill yourself motherfucker
keep luring them here, and you are going into the oven along with the sudacas

why are you so rude muhamed? no one wants your kebabs?

I'm another Spainanon, Luisito.

Plus don't worry about that, Barcelona is by large the most Mohammed-enriched place in all Iberia.

Argentina is nigger.

so irish people and British people (before brexit takes effect) have limitations on EU free movement?

sorry... i won't* be with mohamed eating kebabs... i want to be with my panchitos bros and as i know, madrid is full of them

Thaaaaanks you, and we are PROUD... see you later whitey

Yeah, see you at Marsa with your fellows.

Ugh... sorry dude, but i got no free time, i'll be banging some white girls with my bac (BIG AMERINDIAN COCK)...

Cheap whores don't count.

Me on the left, your sister on the right... see you soon whitey.

You have never seen a Maltese person, haven't you?

i don't even knew malta was a real country desu.

another argie user here.
is your tiny island getting full of africans or are they moving straight to mainland europe?

Then what? A myth?

No, full of them. They come from Italy rather than straight from Africa.

A city state.

kek. but for real. that must suck

You are going to end raped by dominican niggers, im afraid.

You dont need a DNI to work in Spain. As long as your country has a valid ID inside EU.

DNI with X are issued to non Spaniards and there isnt a 6000€ bullshit. Check the fucking website you f. Turd

is that common there?

i did check, i wanted to work there as italian, but you need the NIE so you can get payed, rent and all those shits... it's free but you need 6k euros so the government assure that you will not end as a homeless... else your NIE will be refused.

>20% unemployment
why do you want to move here? move to UK or Germany with your italian citizenship they has like 2% or 3% unemployment

kek

I mentioned Marsa earlier, it is the first no go town in the country. Filled with them and the crime there, you can imagine. And that's just the niggers, I haven't started talking about the rest of the foreigners.

>has
have

i bet most of those people don't even know what malta is. they just land there, and stay.

>is getting raped by dominican nigger common?

Yes if you want to get drunk with your panchito bros in panchito bars at panchito hoods.

i like spen.

uk and germany are kinda boring.

Is where beer comes from, isnt it?

I don't expect some nigger to know about us, but the Arabs, Asians, and mostly the Europeans? I bet that many of them do.

>Dominicans raping whiteys

brown power? wtf i love dominicans now.

studies? age? are you a girl? (it is important) and qt?

A drunk nigger can rape your Roomba. But usually they do inbreed since nobody with half a brain would go to a nigger party.

Yes you do. You need to register as resident and get your NIE. If you're an EU national that's a mere tramit (as long as you can prove you have means to sustain yourself ofc) but you still need the NIE card for taxes, social security, banking, utilities and services contract... everything really.

Nobody is gonna hire you if you don't have the ID. Except Mohammed in the kebab shop, Wei Lin in the chinese store, Svetlana in the whorehouse...

High school, i want to get in the uni (Engineer), 19, no, i am cute :3

>You need NIE (Identity number for foreigns) to work in Spain (Even if you are member of the european union)
Doesn't work that way. As a citizen of the E. U. you can move and work in any member state you like without restrictions. Getting some other documents while you are there could be a bit tricky depending on the place

This

so, you can't get a job without ID, but you can't get ID unless you can prove you have or are about to get a job.

Sounds like catch-22... unless you have the money to provisionally get the ID anyway, that is.

He can