StraightThread

#GiveCaptainAmericaaGirlfriend

post non degenerate ships

Best royal power couple

Best Spider-couple

It's not shipping if it's a canon couple, but this thread is just as dumb as shipping threads.

>It's not shipping if it's a canon couple
Yes it is. If you greatly enjoy a relationSHIP you ship it, regardless of whether it's canon, not canon or total crack

Never understood why Thor just doesn't choose Amora, but boring ladies like Sif, Jane or someone random.

shes crazy

you dont put dick in crazy

Hudlin get out

bruce looks a bit dickish here

i didnt even realize that she was selina until i saw the goggles

Good lord! His head is twice the size of hers!

his head has the proportional size of a spider's

>Lois and Clark
>Different Species
>implying this isn't the most degenerate ship of them all.

Nah compa

best

>sif
>boring

My nigga!

Are they BOTH hover handing?

Best Storm ship incoming

*Barf*

Pleb, is better then just pairing her with Tchalla because they are black

Team Ororo/T'Challa

so tragic, so emotion

>Clint will never bang anyone again
Damn shame

>he will never reconcile with Bobbi because MCU/TV rivalry

feels bad

this could've been good

just have them connect as adults, don't fucking shoe-horn/retcon a "it was fated" bullshit relationship

But a good girlfriend like Diamondback or Bernie and not frickin Sharon.

>incest
>not degenerate

It was all over for him the second that they took the carnie of him.

"The Batman" models?

Of course it was fated. They are both black.

Wouldn't her craziness be less dangerous if Thor kept her close instead of letting her roam around and cause harm by trying to hop on his dick?

This

Chat>Felicia>>>everyone else

So, anyone else dig Storge?

>incest
What are you talking about? Rey isn't a Skywalker. How would they explain her having been left to rot, suffer and fend for herself all alone in the dreadful conditions of Jakku with force-sensitive Luke or force-sensitive Leia living and doing well somewhere in the universe and just going "lol let her suffer she's so lonely ha ha no one cares kid let me focus on these other things I've got going on like moping alone on a planet"?

She's going to turn out to be the Chosen One vol. 2 or a Kenobi or something like that

Why did Hans go after anna and not Elsa? If he wanted to be king ASAP then why didn't he go after the heir apparent?

Because Elsa had a brain, unlike her sister, and would've seen right through him.

Plus she's probably a storied Spinster Queen/Princess while Anna's thirst was well known.

>#GiveCaptainAmericaaGirlfriend

He already got a waifu and she's French.

>Cap lost his virginity to a grateful french housewife.

But taking the easy road by dating the easy sister just means that Hans still has Elsa to worry about. What was his plan then, regicide? Hans did do something wrong and it's not thinking this plan through.

This makes me happy

He did. He went after Elsa first, and according to one of the books spent like 3 years preparing to woo her. But once he got in Arendelle, as he tells Anna, "Elsa was preferable, of course, but no-one was getting anywhere with her", probably meaning that she was turning down all audiences or whatever, staying behind closed doors and being very distant. Jen Lee also responded to a tweet that he'd "asked around" about Elsa - so I think he just panicked that he'd have to return home humiliated and empty-handed, ran into Anna, found out that she's the second- I mean first-in-line to the throne and practically gasping for a romance and just shifted targets on the fly.

But it's confirmed by the lines in the movie, by a franchise book and also by Jen Lee that he sailed in hoping to marry Elsa, but shifted his attempts to Anna once Elsa proved too distant and Anna extremely receptive to his advances

So Elsa had a reputation for being Frigid.

There finally getting married

>while Anna's thirst was well known.
Well no, the castle had been so closed no-one even knew what the girls looked like. I think it's more like Hans figured out Anna's thirst from their meeting and moved fast before she'd start hitting on someone else. I mean she literally fell into "true love" with the very first hot guy she laid eyes upon

One day straight people may be the minority, and this thread will be a really popular fetish that's very SJW

>one day straight people maybe the minority
Doubt.

Yes, the gays, transgenders and asexuals will eventually outbreed the straights.

I can't see a single flaw in that scenario

Its a family tradition.

>spent three years learning how to woo Elsa
>Pussy out and settle for second best
Hans is a punk ass bitch.

>And then he pushes her off the building

>What was his plan then, regicide?
He said as much during his evil soliloquy.

So he studied her for three years but it's only when he gets there does he realize that she has rep for being seclusive and cold?

It's one thing to plot regicide when the queen has outed herself as a witch and has curse the land with an enternal winter but another thing entirely to plot regicide when a beloved queen. The former isn't gonna raise any eyebrows.

>anyone but Katie

Well I don't quite trust the book because the author gets a lot of shit like Hans' age wrong and takes a lot of liberties with the narrative, rewriting scenes pretty differently from how they are in the movie itself etc. But that's what the info is. I'm guessing that in the 1840s they didn't have a lot of info so him "studying her" would have just been studying Arendelle or such, and maybe he thought that them being reclusive wasn't due to their personal nature but something to do with the princesses being underage and the parents dead or something. After all the castle had been closed since Elsa was just 8, it had been her father's decision, so maybe it wasn't attributed to her.

I mean, had she been normal, Elsa would have been very actively looking for a fiance, she's single, ruling alone and already 21. The coronation ball should have been like the opening episode of The Bachelorette: Arendelle or something. No-one knew that the entire kingdom was closed because she had freakish magic powers that threatened to kill anyone she touched

Yeah one of his flaws seems to be that he gets nervous when he's thiiis close to the goal and starts to rush and fuck things up

OTP

Really hope his solo book is good because the art isn't really hooking me yet

Isn't Johns supposed to be writing for his solo soon?

Was she beloved, though? She's been sequestered away since childhood and proceeds to be quiet and stand offish at her coronation events. Her people don't know her.

You gotta love your queen.

>beloved
Well her people had literally only seen her for less than a day after her having been firmly shut away behind closed gates for the past what, 13 years, so I'm really not sure of how deeply "beloved" she was at the time of the events of the film.

Johns is done writing comics for the foreseeable future. gotta work on those sweet movie and tv deals

Abnett said in an interview this week that he and Johns were still doing Rise of the Seven Seas together. It's probably just that Johns can't do an ongoing.

Great page. Great issue.

>The gays will out breed the straights.

Okay grandpa, time for bed.

Since Marvel proved they'll throw anything at the wall why not this.
Loki has been pretty fucking honorable these past couple years. And Nat needs a storyline beyond her past coming to hunt her.

suuuuuuuure

I never knew Sup Forums could have straight threads

Logan would be rolling over in his grave :^)

I like them together, too bad writers like to fuck up their relationship however they can.

How old is she supposed to be, 18?

Seems a little young for Pete.

It's different rules for muties.

I miss my Soviet Sweethearts.

So pure

I think she's like 20-21 now?

Pete is 28

My fave heteros.

Waid and Brubaker shipped them, even Bru said that if Waid hadn’t brought Sharon back he would have done it himself.

Bernie, Rachel, and Donna Maria are top tier waifu.

Viper is top tier kinky fug material.

The rest can fuck off.

And he cheated on Sharon too

That was an awesome story. Tony and Thor were constantly in danger while Steve made out with a hot elf.

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes

Oh