Sup Forums who can beat dr. Manhattan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetragrammaton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only guy I can think of.

Dr. Manhattan kills him

This egghead.

That'd be a good fight but he got beat up by Superboy Prime I dont think he can handle Manhattan

Dr. Manhattan would have to Fly Above him and then blow him up

Captain Atom!!!

For real I would like to see that fight, since Manhattan was based on the Captain.

Quite a lot of people can beat that overrated fuck.

Manhattan and molecule man I think would be a good fight

Yeah Captain Atom would die

It depends on which Captain Atom it is.

I know in some incarnations he is basically Manhattan.

Who

My dad

>implying anyone can kill prime Lucifer other than YHWH

Not a fucking hope.

I'm not a big Captain Atom fan so I don't know all of his other carnations I'm not a big caps in Adams and so I don't know all of his other carnations but Dr Manhattan is way op he way stronger than Superman probably even stronger than Galactus

Tru

If this was Marvel the answer would be Dr. WOManhattan OBGYN.

>Doc can't even stop every nuclear missile that the Soviets could launch before they hit American soil.
>Lucifer literally created a universe from scratch, his mere presence being enough to make dimensions fall apart

Herbie Popnecker and Spawn

Super boy prime killed universes of superheroes so he's pretty strong

pic related

I DC it goes

Metafiction beings > Conceptual beings > Gods/deities/new gods > reality manipulators > superman

Dr. Manhattan made The New 52 universe

I'm pretty sure that even before he became literally the most powerful entity in the cosmos, Molecule Man could do a great deal more with his powers than Manhattan. It was decades ago that he overcame the mental block preventing him from realizing his nigh omnipotence. and now he's straight up omnipotent

Why is he so strong compared to other Kryptonians?

Dammit couldn't find the page but at one point Atom basically was God tier. Easily Manhattan level if not higher.

He's got aids

For some reason he's a Kryptonian that doesn't have many weaknesses some red Suns don't hurt him unless they're from his universe and his universe is destroyed and I don't know much about the Kryptonite I'm pretty sure it doesn't hurt

I'm pretty sure alternate universe Kryptonite doesn't work on any Kryptonians, he's just from a universe that doesn't exist anymore.

Lol

Yah you probably know more than me

Are they still going with the idea that Prime is from our universe?

I don't know

No one

Adrian said that. He also thought the intrinsic field would kill Dr. Manhattan

Which was kind of dumb when you think about it. Manhattan rightly called him out on that.

If Kryptonite can't affect him why does the yellow sun still do?

Zack Snyder or Geoff Johns if you count rape as beating.

?

Can Dr. Manhattan become ethereal/intangible?.
That would totally fuck OnePunchMan over

Careful man, people hate that little cute ball for how popular it has become in these discussions.
But I agree.

ayo senpaitachi mind hitting me up with some decent limited series, or whatever you Pros call them, about very public omnipotent/omniscient beings and the consequences of living around them or having to somehow deal with them? Please and thank you.

And then Sentry assploded him in one panel because Bendis hates you. You. Yes, you. He hates you personally.

Dora the Explorer can, if the writer wills it.

So darksied or somebody from the higher dimensions

>Gets booted off the team halfway though the arc due to his poor effect on sales.

He will be fighting one issue then seconds later in the next be gone

>ctrl+f batman
>0 results

it's like you faggots have no idea what's coming

He didn't make the New 52, he stole ten years out of a pre-existing universe and thr New 52's concoluted continuity and timeline became the result.

>>r/whowouldwin

Is this a joke or something

Post yfw Wally indirect mass punches Manhattan

Batman with prep
Or Batman punches him

Captain Atom since he's basically as OP as Doc
The only difference is Cap doesn't realize it because he fuckedwith his own timeline and made himself think he wasn't all powerful so he wouldn't decades later develop a god complex and centuries later go insane and go back in time and destroy the earth.

you're retarded

>making GOD job
Now that's just poor writing.

How did he go from Emperor Joker where he toyed with Darkseid and the Spectre to being beat up physically by Superboy Prime?

>Literally a god
>Turns him into a tasty Fanta juice beverage with her thoughts
Rip Manhattan.

Finding a universe and fucking with it is very different from creating one.

And he does not seem very good at that either since he has to blow people up that discover what he did.

Two Dr. Manhattans.

Doesn't he just have the same power as a Beyonder?

Or Cosmic Cube?

Shouldn't it be
Metafiction beings > Conceptual beings > Strong gods > Strong reality warpers > Superman > weaker gods > weaker reality warpers
Since Superman can take down certain gods in the DC Universe?

they are designed to be perfect

Is this guy on the same power scale as Captain Atom/Manhattan?

Because in books I have always ever seen him as a punching bag for second tier heroes like Kyle Rayner. He just comes off as a basic strong guy with glowing fists. Sometimes he does not even fly.

Do you think the Purple Man's powers could work on Manhattan?

It's a meme you dip!

He sure can.

he practically was intangible during his transformation

thing is there are two incarnations of Captain atom. New 52 is basically dr Manhattan, but with a lot more feats. This is what is talking about. He was even show to be stronger than speedforce.

then there is the preflashpoint captain atom. He is also extremely strong physically, easily superman tier strength, durabily, speed. And he
has top energy manipulation skills and limited matter manipulation.

Major force is potentially as strong as captain, but he is not most of the time. He is not as skilled as the good captain. Thats why he cant fly. Think it like a standard green lantern and someone like Jordan. Same pontential, same powers yet Jordan is always stronger.

This captain atom has shown to be extremely strong yet he is holding back because his humanity cant accept him being a godlike being. When he got crazy he became Monarch that could end Dr Manhattan with a wave of his hand.

the-one-above-all

Yhwh?

I always wondered if Major Force even had the same powers, since Captain Atom was always shown to be this ridiculously powerful being. While Major Force has always lingered around 2nd tier villain.

So it is more of a case of the guy being too dumb to realize he is one of the most powerful being on Earth and just lifting heavy things instead?

The German bad guy from Bleach.

Yaweh, the hebrew word for god. It's also the Tetragrammaton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

Any matter or reality warmer of firestorm or wanda level.

Mages like Magik or Zatana.

leave dr manhattan to me

>gets turned into the world's fastest sloth.

Since when is Manhattan an all powerful reality warper with the abilty to "steal time" from a universe?

After training with King Kai

after he saw he could do it in the future

After he was doused in chemicals and struck by lightning.

What about me, my crrrrazzzzy Sup Forums-goers?

If there is anyone who can take on a naked blue man, its Gotham's greatest hero. Dr. Manhattan will never see him coming.

They'll contain him like they contain everything else.

Thought Robot

So Cool

It's Batman>Metafiction beings > Conceptual beings > Strong gods > Strong reality warpers > Superman > weaker gods > weaker reality warpers

Bad, SHITTY writing. It actually became a running gag among Superboy Prime.

Yes actually.

>Ben Affleck writes his own Batman story
This may be true, he DOES force the world to make sense, after all.

That won't do anything

Booster Gold

Then he'll just punch the ether

He's stronger now.
He rebuilt the multiverse.