Shill or not a Shill

All 3 of Trump kids who have married so far have married to jews...

> Ivanka Trump married a jew AND converted
> Eric Trump married a jew and had a jewish wedding
> Trump jr married a jew

3/3 so far this cant be some fucking ((((((COINCIDENCE))))))

Its one of these two things.
1) Trump is a jewish shill and married of his kids to jews and will do everything they tell him as president
2) Trump knows jews rule the world and had no choice to marry his kids of to them but he knows everything they do and how evil they are and will try to put a stop to it

In my opinion option number 2 is less likely then the 1st.. so Sup Forums are we getting fucked here or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Trump-chooses-Israel-as-subject-of-first-serious-policy-speech-448732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those jews were probably just attracted by Trump's money.

Jews aren't the bad guys.

The real problem is zionism.

So lets get Bern-

Epic

3) #NotallJews

You do realize there are jews opposed to zionism

LEAF

I doubt it all of them come from super wealthy familys aswell

The loo, do you poo in it?

Bobby was one of em'

Why us Europeans are so much smarter than Burgers and try to save their future.
But the fucking Donald retards hate us for being honest.

3) Rich people hang out with rich people and jews are overrepresented within rich people.

> Zionism is bad
What are you, 14?
Reminder Hitler supported Zionism

Ignorant prosemitism = the shill's new tactic?

Trump sacrifices everything to overturn the corruption in the country, even marrying off his kids to avoid the "Anti-Semite" block that would otherwise destroy his campaign.

And still you question his loyalty?

Probably yea but it still doesnt explain how every one of hids kids has ended up marrying one

interesting

They should still vote for him of course but im just saying something stinks about him now i didnt know this until yesterday but it starting to look bad

>Why us Europeans are so much smarter

Apparently not.

>Future holder of keys of the second biggest nuclear arsenal in the world

Probably not the ones that married Trumps children. At least Trump is vary pro-Israel, AKA a Zionist.

>"I'm a newcomer to politics– but not to backing the Jewish state," he told the crowd. While he said he did not come to pander to the group on Israel, he continued to wax poetic over the state's moral compass, its positive role in the world as a liberal democracy and America's clear interests in standing by its side.

jpost.com/Diaspora/Trump-chooses-Israel-as-subject-of-first-serious-policy-speech-448732

>Daddys money reality star capitalist pig who gains 400 million dollars per year.

Judging by Trumps words hes on our side
>except when he bootlicks israel but we can let that slide since its required in America to run
Judging by Trumps actions he isnt on our side

Do actions speak louder then words?

He didn't yet make any political decisions though, up until now, he was a businessman and a media-personality. Do you see his shows or investment as signs that he's on your side?

Kings typically marry off their children to make alliances. It's easier to manipulate another kingdom from the inside than it is to do it by force

Trumps children are loyal to him.
His Grandchildren will be too.

You could argue you need to pander to jews no matter what in America to get elected but speak your mind about everything else? It really makes you think tho...

He did make the movement of questioning wether obama was born in the USA which was seen extremly racist at the time and still is but then again he was the first to open his clubs and golf courses to blacks and jews in times when it was still the norm to segregate them so its really hard to tell what hes about

It's only a coincidence Goy, I mean come on. It's not like he is a Billionaire more susceptible to the beck and call of the 100% Jewish devised funny money banking cartel

Pure coincidence Goy.

every party nominee will be a kike shill. You are all getting played and have no real power. Congress passes shit without your voice. Your vote doesn't mean shit, the endgame they have planned will take place and there's nothing you could do to prevent it.

You can't have a wealthy family and stay gentile for long. Two generations removed from his father's money isn't bad.

If he was a shill he wouldn't say things like "France is no longer France"

I can't take pol seriously anymore.....wtf
>Jews aren't the problem
Fucking kill yourself

Crickets....these faggots are in la la land believing a god emperor will change shit...we doomed

At this point you guys have nothing to lose by electing him but only his presidancy will tell if hes truely a israel cuck or not

Probably right to a point but accepting that is giving up and rolling over and dieing and i dont plan on doing that so im not gonna swallow that pill

i hope so

bad goy