Dare I say it? Was it Kino?

Dare I say it? Was it Kino?

THE FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY IN MY DRIVE THRU

TELL ME ABOUT HAMBURGLAR

WHY DOES HE ROBBLE ROBBLE

Mr McDonalds?

risk taker. rule breaker. game changer. michael keaton the GOY

I'm not even a Sup Forumsack but I was legitimately mad to see him win in the end I know its a real thing that kinda happened but just seeing the bad guy win by taking from the hero (rightful owners) made me so fucking mad call it autism but him coming in and sweeping their business of the ground with a promise of success only to steal it from them

Why would you be a Sup Forumsack if you disliked this guy? Without condemning or condoning, Ray Kroc's philosophy would be considered alpha-tier WINNING from Sup Forums.

Also the film is worth a watch, but they make Kroc so unlikable (not their fault, they were being true to life) that there's no catharsis in the film and so it's a trudge to the end.

Goddamn, dude was a prick.

this actually happened, so why get mad?

just be thankful that you aren't the kind of person who'd ever want to swindle people like that

That's how empires get built.

Keaton was doing nothing for years, suddenly he comes back and starts acting in great movies

How come?

The film is literally a metaphor for jews leeching off the success of white civilizations. He practically comes out and says it in the end. The reason he took over the brothers' business instead of starting his own was because of their name. Their Anglo American last name. Their Aryan essence. Jews try to subvert and usurp European civilizations because deep down they want to be white themselves.

Is Keaton /one of us/?

The guy literally did nothing wrong, sure the brothers came up with a good idea by were just going to sit on it, without Kroc they would have got nothing, at least they got some sweet cash off of all of Krocs hard work

I feel bad for Krocs first wife though

He wanted to focus on being a dad. With all of that Batman money he could afford to. Once his kid grew up and started doing his own thing, Keaton got back into acting.

>I'm not even a Sup Forumsack but I was legitimately mad to see him win in the end I know its a real thing that kinda happened but just seeing the bad guy win by taking from the hero (rightful owners) made me so fucking mad call it autism but him coming in and sweeping their business of the ground with a promise of success only to steal it from them

If he hadn't won, McDonalds would have been completely forgotten. He gave these men a legacy and even made them look like martyrs.

>pay a million dollars after taxes (8.2 million today)

>""""""steal"""""""

But he was Slavic not Jewish. It was a sentiment a lot of ethnic hyphenated-Americans shared. America is Scots-Irish and Scottish to its core, and McDonald is about as Scottish a name as they come.

Was it autism?

If he chose his real name to start a fast food franchise under, what would we call those rubber beach sandles?

The brothers were just a couple of passive unmotivated faggots, they got what they deserved.

>What's a Jew doing selling Bibles?

wtf keaton?

Well apparently Kroc wasn't too fond of the Hasidics

/ourguy/ material?

>he eats at MCDs,
>he watches MCDs movie
>MCDs MCDs MCDs MCDs MCDs MCDs MCDs MCDs
Fuck off nigger cattle!

He is Sup Forums retard
Sup Forums is right wing capitalist

wasn't kino but it was a solid movie. Hate it or love it but it is a good take on what capitalism can be: rat eat rat.
Keaton is a bit miscast, he comes across too friendly imo. The real Kroc was much more dislikable imo.

batman was good tho

How could anyone say that in a world with business kino like Wall Street and The Social Network?

Reminder that Ray only turns into an evil cunt after he takes the jewish accountant's advice.

I thought it didn't do anything really exciting with the story. The script was predictable and the direction unimaginative.

Best thing was watching Keaton be a dick.

Mr McDonalds? I'm KROC.

>jewish accountant's advice

EVERY TIME

why did ppl think he was a villian?

felt like he had a vision and the dumbass original founders didnt see it and clearly failed at expanding already with their 3-4 locations

he gave them the option to expand and would have been teammates all the way if they didnt tell him no

No, it was an ok movie with a great lead.

the Menu lists; Me, a Big Mac and Dr McChicken here

TELL ME ABOUT SPEEDEE SERVICE SYSTEM.

>Sup Forums
>capitalist
Lurk more goy

Best part about the movie was that the trailers and first half-hour or so makes it feel like it going to be a long advertisement for McD's then Kroc's dickass nature starts showing itself slowly

I still wanted McDonalds after tho

Because it's not fun to watch decent people get shit on like the brothers were?

I liked the movie, but i still felt sorry for the guys.