How many of you were raised in a religious setting?

How many of you were raised in a religious setting?

Were you baptized?

Attended communion?

Went to a religious school?

Also, has your religious upbringing changed your political views?

here everyone make their communion//confermation despite nearly noone is a practicing catholic

they learned from the (((chosen people))) to bait us with money. when we are confirmed/communed we make a fucking massive ammount of sheckles due to the fact that most people in ireland have huge exgended familes

also a priest put his finger in my bum and i pushed against it because it felt good

My grandmother Judith Goldenbaum personally baptized me in mountain dew at the ripe age of 4.

Ever since then i've dressed conservatively.

whos that qt 3.14 in the middle? got nudes?

I was raised in a large religious family (baptist). Nearly all of my siblings have since dropped their religious beliefs and are now atheists.

> Were you baptized?
I started questioning my religion in my early teens, before I became baptized.

> Attended communion?
Yes.

> Went to a religious school?
I attended a private baptist school for the majority of middle school. Besides the religious teachings, the education was good. What wasn't good was because it was a small private school, it didn't prepare any of the students for larger social settings. Everyone that attended became awkward beta fucks.

> Also, has your religious upbringing changed your political views?
Not really. I was encouraged to grow my own beliefs.

Thank you for sharing user.

Bless you.

Raised and have been Catholic my whole life. Catholic preschool, elementary, middle, and high school. Went to a Catholic Uni for my undergrad and an Ivy for my real degree. I've always been a traditional Catholic. My family were Polish-Americans (grandparents came across) who were really serious about it and all the women on my family wore chapel veils. They really hated non-whites especially my grandparents. I still only go to Latin Masses unless I have to attend a post Vatican II. So I think that traditional aspect really influenced.

Where did you get this image tho

>How many of you were raised in a religious setting?
Family is Atheist and Communist

>Were you baptized?
No

>Attended communion?
No

>Went to a religious school?
No

>Also, has your religious upbringing changed your political views?
Yes, I'm christian who believe in a Conservative/Christian type of government. I'm not Anti-Semitic.

>I'm not Anti-Semitic.

I seriously hope you're not here to bully Reviewbrah, or we're gonna have some trouble

Despite my mom goinh to catholic school,my family never went to church. I went to Sunday School for a couple months when I was really little, but thats it.
Most of what I know about religion I learned from Ancient Aliens.

Well, he personally mentions me in his latest videos.

My van is visible in the background.

>Implying I would be cucked out of a relationship with God by a manlet wearing white cuck robes, alongside a little cuck hat.

Well... I don't have anything against Jews.

I believe in a Abrahamic religion. Jesus was semitic as well

I'm guessing that OP is john J. a.k.a. Reviewbrah. If so, Hi there and we love you. However, I cannot bring myself to eat junk food as a vegan. But, I know it's good and I love the reviews. I ate plenty of it in the past so in a manner of speaking am catching up on healthy fresh fantastic fruit and whole food vegi's at this point after decades of fast food and in the car too.

stop stalking him!

Dokdo belongs to Japan.

He's going downtown britbong.

10/10

i would like to see reviewbrah expand to film too.

what flag is that user? I don't recognize.

No
Yes
No
No
No

Feels goodman. And I was only baptized because one of my grandmas made me be. I'm thankful everyday that my parents never mentioned religion once except "Believe whatever you want to believe I don't care. How are your grades?"

>How many of you were raised in a religious setting?
I had religious grandparents, catholic. They prayed before every meal and my parents told me to hush.

>Were you baptized?
Yes, as a baby. My parents wanted to give me the option to join the church if I wanted to when I got older.

>Attended communion?
Yes, I was 12 at the time. Didn't really comprehend what was going on but in reward for some singing and hand-holding I got new fancy clothes and a watch, children are easy to please.
Then we got some new chucklefuck priest who said that all communions/baptisms/etc. by the previous priest were invalid, pissed my grandmother right off.

>Went to a religious school?
No, there weren't any in my neighbourhood.

Not sure, I've never actually believed. The only reason I ever went to church was because of my communion and funerals/marriages.

I'm addicted to Reviewbah, it's what lead me to stalk him IRL.

>tfw watching him on my flat screen right now

>Were you baptized?
Yes
>Attended communion?
Yes
>Went to a religious school
Thank God no.
> has your religious upbringing changed your political views?
I've been an atheist since I was a teenager. So no.

Catholic here

>baptised
Yes
>communions
Yes
>attended mass every sunday
Yes, until late teens
>prayed the rosary everyday while kneeling infront of an altar
Yes, until late teens
>went to a religious school?
Yes. Private religious schools from kindergarden to college.

No. While religion and the bible taught me about morality and how to live a virtuous life, the politicians and political parties I support are chosen solely for their ideas and which direction they want to take a country in.

no beuno

I was raised in a Lutheran religious setting growing up, since my brother and I have dropped some beliefs and are most agnostic at this point.

>Were you baptized?
Yes
Attended communion?
Yes, we did "confirmation" in middle school to be able to partake in it.

Went to a religious school?
I went to a private Lutheran School (it was apart of the church we went to as well). It had 1 religious class and we had to go to the church every Wednesday to do religious shit, but I got a pretty good education there tbqh.

Also, has your religious upbringing changed your political views?
Not really, I tried to synthesize my own beliefs growing up, especially when high school came up I educated myself on politics and built my own opinions. Then again though, Lutherans were pretty laid back, not as strict as like Catholics or anything.

forgot to green text most of that soz senpai

Yes
Yes
Not high school but my college was a private catholic university, but beyond making us take 3 religion courses they weren't strict catholic and forced none of it on anyone
Not really, we were fair weather Christians until I was about 10ish we pretty much just dropped the pretense.

Fuck yeah,bought some sweet vidya with ny communion money

>Update