You people don't actually think you're the good guys right? I mean, you recognize you're on the evil side RIGHT...

You people don't actually think you're the good guys right? I mean, you recognize you're on the evil side RIGHT? I've been lurking this cesspool for some time and the misogynistic and racist shit I see posted here is shocking, I mean, 90% of this insane board approves of genocide and mass-deportation of non-whites and muslims. Come on, you people must admit that you're on the evil side or else I will lose faith in humanity.

Gott mi uns, Nordcuck.

FOAD

kys

Mum, I posted it again

mit*
sounds a lot cooler if I don't fuck it up.

Are you the same faggot that was bitching about our houses in the US earlier? Jesus christ get a life.

>Norway
>frogposter

HOL UP

U BE SAYIN WE SUM

EVIL SHITPOSTING SQUAD?

I will retract all my "racist" beliefs if you can find me a single attractive full blooded Australian Aboriginal woman.

Go on. I'll wait.

you think this is a game?

In a way yes. Butby your atheist logics it's relative. Right?

Mass deportation i don't give a shit. The biggest thing that irritates me about with /pol is their fetish with genocide and murdering considering most of /pol wouldn't kill, like to be killed, watch killings or commit mass genocide

we are vocal but none of us have actually been to war or witnessed real blood and violence like our ancestors

you throw Sup Forums, tumblr, twitter, and you'll have libshit and conseravtards millenials panicing and screaming and cryring and cussing at each other but none of you faggots would actually kill since you fear death

>I will lose faith in humanity

go ahead, take the red pill

I apologize for nothing
we are the sufferers of systems we did not create

systems that you worship and see as all that there will ever be

your time's end couldn't come quicker

We are. It'll just take more time here for you to see it.

The only genocide I support is the genocide of you dumb oil-niggers

>good guys
>evil side
There's my side, and the other, that's all there is to it.

This site is evil? No no, this site is a site of peace my friend. :)

Come shitpost in my thread it's OG

>lurking this cesspool for some time
>90% of this insane board approves of genocide
>evil side
>lose faith in humanity

1 POST BY THIS ID

what did you just fucking say about my board fucking Norway?

Think of it this way - the radical leftists who also think they are on the right side of history take pleasure in denigrating groups they see as privileged and fully support violence against those who they think pose a threat to society. It's the same as it always was man, there are always those who believe the ends justify the means.

some fucking retard think's we're the bad guys

I remember when a huezillian posted this pasta yesterday, is this a shilling attempt ?

I'll bite, in your opinion who are the good guys?