In this thread we summon Julian Assange to dump enough new docs to make a happening and send shillery directly to jail

In this thread we summon Julian Assange to dump enough new docs to make a happening and send shillery directly to jail.

Post "Julian make it happening"

he would survive very well in a car crash

I'd rather he just stepped outside and got arrested.

I'd love to see the fireman's face after cutting this fuck out of a car.

kek wills it

I hope he gets away with it.

Fuck brother bong you should too i mean can't you see the corruption he is uncovering?

Clinton should have BTFO and let bernie run and they would have been ok but fuck all this shit she needs to go.

Julian make it happening

He was never in it for any altruistic purposes. Otherwise he wouldn't have had that massive ego and he wouldn't have on one occassion said whistleblowers deserve what they get and he wouldn't have wasted donation money on fancy plane rides and haircuts.

Holy fuck I thought Irishmen were stupid pricks until I saw your image but now I know you're all actually retarded. I guess the clever ones all moved to London to dig ditches, huh?

Dumping all my WTF folder.

wtf was that?

Whistleblowers is what people with trust call people who uncover there crimes and make them public.

If they got to him he would have just ended up in a fucking rucksack in the bath.

>KEKs last stand.webm

It's too soon to dump, need to wait until later Sep, early Oct.

Maybe your right user :(

Should i continue with the dump?

The Holy Mountain

The entire movie is basically just scene after scene of wtf

Fuck it not much left.

Thanks user not seen this for ages.

Last post.

Is that Jebs secret recipe?

>The Holy Mountain

Alejandro Jodorowsky and his
>making movies that show people what being on acid feels like

too bad he never made that DUNE project