POLISH INTELLECTUALS REPORT WESTERN EUROPE AT END OF ITS EXISTENCE

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/30/polish-experts-europe-end-existence-western-europe-practically-dead/

Press F to pay respects

>Polish
>Intellectuals

But it's true

>polish intellectuals

>mexican intellectuals

/thread

FUCKEN DUMB POLAKS
PUT THE ZUBROWKA DOWN, MAREK
LOL

>polish intellectuals

>intelectuales mexicano

jajaja

>Le funny intellectuals maymay

You're such a faggot hahaha

>American
>Intellectuals

>Spain
>European

>both implying the West isn't in a shit state

It can be turned around, but just needs someone willing to fire off a few rounds here and there to get others to join and then we have a real fucking happening.

Something burgers are too scared to do.

>American education

What do the Mexican intellectuals feel about the situation in Europe?

This is standard discourse in Poland. Poland will not fall to the faggotry epidemic

We must support Poland

you need to go back pavel

this desu

>
>>American
>>Intellectuals

The duck are you talking about? Burgers 'shoot off a few rounds' all the time and guess what? No happening. Your retarded belief in the impending race war is based on wishful thinking and a flawed perception of reality.

F

>breitbart
> POLISH INTELLECTUALS

xD

Don't we already know this?

Based Polska

F

>polish intellectuals

This is why I love titling posts with stuff like _____ intellectuals, guaranteed (you)'s.

People are talking to me, even if it's just through a shitty meme on an anonymous image board. It's enough.

Yeah because there are the same amount of people in the US as in those other countries. Fucking colonials trying to come up with something good.

>Western European intellectuals
>US intellectuals
Totally delusional these days

Oh I see OP. You want to be a smug little cunt and get many replies for your "witty" greentext replacing Mexican with Polish in the >mexican intellectuals meme.
You failed, the poles are right and everyone here saw what you did with that meme.

>intelectuales

>People are talking to me, even if it's just through a shitty meme on an anonymous image board. It's enough

Have a (you) I know that feel.

>a
>fucking
>leaf

THE FABLES ARE TRUE

THE LEGENDARY POLISH INTELLECTUALS

Time to start learning Chinese.

free movement of people across Europe which has effectively meant free movement of illegal ex-Soviet weapons from Eastern to Western Europe, the security expert said: “The whole Balkans are flooded with weapons, and from the Balkans have come two million people.

“Together with them came arms dealers, gangsters, drug dealers. Buying a Kalashnikov [Soviet automatic rifle] in Bosnia and Herzegovina is as it was with us after the war. You can buy one for peanuts”.

But the free flow of guns and grenades West is not the main problem Europe faces said the officer. Pointing to the existential crisis of a lack of faith and confidence, Mr. Wrona said: “The worst problem for [the police service] is political correctness… Europe is at the end of its existence. Western Europe is practically dead. These people live in a void, without ideas. And then come along the young, who [only want] to make money, as once did the barbarians”.

Dont hold your breath

We have our own complex problems

Unless a miracle happen, this is the obvious outcome yes.
Thankfully, this time the dark age won't happen due to the east asians.

Well, i guess it's going to be just like with Rome in fact, just that this time the east asians will have worldwide capabilities instead of being isolationist onanists.