He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong.

He was definitely in the right.

literally who?

Hitler of the Seven Seas, bringing purity to the Caribbean for the betterment of humanity.

That was literally it.

only good thing about the movie

>He literally did nothing wrong

except follow some kid into a trap.

How come everyone forgot that Elizabeth is the Queen of all Pirates

why were the spaniards cursed???? they just crashed their ship in some cave and now they're all zombie ghosts??

The only thing he did wrong was let his hateboner for Jack Sparrow get in the way of his noble crusade.

What he did wrong was to blindly brand all Pirates as evil villains, I don't know if it's on purpose but the opening Bank heist scene proves that Jack is one of those noble hearted Pirates.

>pirates
>not complete scum

Man literally too angry to die

>blindly brand all Pirates as evil villains
Fuck off, Salazar was completely right.

>Jack
>Noble

>stealing shit from people and breaking the pillars of society is alright

Jack's a bit of a cunt mate. He doesn't have all those enemies for fun.

Haven't you watched the latest movie? They stole a bank vault full of cash but ended up scattering them everywhere for the peasants to pick up.

I see, so you're a communist.

That doesn't change anything.

Have you considered what happens when they are being attacked and due Jack looting the bank the governor is now to poor to afford a standing army and is forced to surrender?

Barbossa was a treacherous backstabbing bastard in the first movie, Cutler Beckett was an evil and greedy businessman. They don't go around in these movies looking to plunder and murder, that's what the villains do.
Maybe but he's a Saint compared to the bad guys we've seen so far.

>Salazar looked pretty badass with his hugeass ship wrecking pirates left and right
>Then he became a zambeh and was pretty much shit in every aspect, even his ship was.
They should have used him as a human desu.
Also
They literally killed the best character in the series. RIP Hector

>How come everyone forgot Elizabeth
self-answering question desu

So let's see
I could ether have barbossa as a captain, a dude who knows his shit

Or
I could have a insane dumbfuck

>They should have used him as a human desu.
This pretty much

Also Jack saved his former lover from her dad on the 4th movie.
Competence has nothing to do with this, Barbossa is still the bad guy, in the first movie at least.

Piratefags and pirate apologists should be hanged by the neck untill dead

true partricians side with the british empire in every movie

>Curse broken
>Come alive again
>Happy as shit, no more reason for revenge
>Hitchhike on anchor because want to live for more than two minutes
>Get killed (again) for wanting to live
>Asshole literally sacrifices himself to ensure your re-death although there is no reason he could just let you live

I'm siding with the Spanish Empire.
PLUS ULTRA!

He started climbing up towards the heroes instead of just clinging to the chain, telegraphing his intention of plucking them off on his way up.
He could have called out to them or drop his sword as a sign of his surrender. He didn't and posed a threat to daddy's little girl.