Why hasn't this fat fuck put anything out in half a year

Why hasn't this fat fuck put anything out in half a year

he is a racist, his career is over

Idk, he got labeled a racist bigot, so he said fuck it?

He is waiting for people to forget he is a racist

Probably letting the whole anti-sjw thing blow over.
He did say he was gonna take a break during a Q&A.

some girls beat him up and took his lunch money so he has PTSD now

kek as if that'll happen

His real crime was being an idiot and incapable of expressing his views in a way that didn't damn him as a bumbling white supremacist

He accidentally became a white nationalist thinking he was just being a centrist skeptic. It was hilarious.

The next video he puts out will be one of his most popular videos ever. I guarantee it. I heard he actually gained several thousand subscribers after that whole shitstorm.

JonTron tried to bring pseudo-intellectual arguments to justify legitimate public policy. He tried to back up racism with studies and give his awful fanbase a justification for being a racist reactionary tool. He was essentially arguing for a white nationalist state, and earnestly.

It didn't help that the dude he argued with in the video is one of the most annoying faggots on youtube.

What did he say that was racist?

Nah, he expressed it clearly, he was given chances to say that it isn't 100% about race.

When asked about the hypothetical position of instant 100 percent assimilation by immigrants, Jon brought up the danger of race mixing.

How clearer can you get?

Only whites can be racist, Jon Aryan Jafari isn't white, he's Persian

He brought up ethnic minorities becoming the majority and the awful impact that it would have on the nation.

There is literally nothing wrong with any of that.

He flat out argued that immigrants should be expected to miscegenatate and assimilate and people interpreted it as some Nazi eugenics shit.

its a valid opinion
and thats an understatement

How is this Sup Forums?

Wtf are mods doing

Reported and saged

I'm not saying he's wrong.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Sup Forums board.

It's ironic that Jon is half dune-coon while arguing about the dangers of miscegeniation.

To be fair, Destiny was being a bit of a deceptive cunt since he asked Jon if he wanted to talk with him about his views and didn't say anything about him walking into a recorded livestream debate that Destiny had probably been preparing for hours for.

Shut the fuck up redditor

All destiny did was give him the rope to hang himself.

go back to 9gag

What's the story behind him being racist?

I don't know if anyone remembers but in the early stages of gamergate Jon went anti sjw and mentioned he lost "someone" over it. Probably arin. He quickly backpedalled. People got too emboldened during the election. They thought there was going to be a renaissance of free speech and could just say anything, Jon, Sam, etc. Too bad trump is a kike lover and Jews will always rule. Plus Jon had a huge redditor audience. Of course there was going to be a large backlash.

If you're not with Sup Forums, you're Reddit.

Absolutes. Sith, etc

Destiny has done his fair share of hanging as well though, like that time he blasted a youtube animator for "crying about not making enough money" even though he "makes 250,000 a year" animating on youtube.

>all these people saying he's waiting for the racism thing to blow over

Normalfags already forgot about that

Jon is just being a lazy fuck as usual. You people have way too much faith in him if you really think he's doing something deliberate and not just slacking off

Go back to the donald you Jew loving faggot.

Sorry I'm not a new fag teenager. Pol loves donald and donald loves Jews. Fuck off kike lover. The real poltards left a while ago. Now it's just redditor newfags. Gross.

He's pretty much retired without saying it after THE INCIDENT

>When asked about the hypothetical position of instant 100 percent assimilation by immigrants
Stupid question anyway. "UHH, WHAT IF THIS SCENARIO THAT WOULD NEVER EVER HAPPEN REALISTICALLY WAS TRUE? WHAT THEN MISTER JONATHAN TRON?????"

>Sorry I'm not a new fag teenager.
hmm

Will Jon go the way of the Spoony? I honestly don't think many people at all would care if he just said fuck it and released content.

both of you leave permanently

Yet Jon still found a way to make himself sound even stupider. Honestly most of what Destiny did was just sit there and ask questions while Jon dug his own grave. Destiny didn't try to 'trap' him into taking white nationalist positions, he let Jon do all of that for him.

he's too busy gunning down black people

I never saw the video because I hate it when over-eager right wingers who can't argue worth a shit jump right into the fire like dummies.

THAT BEING SAID, I assume what he meant by "what about the gene pool" or whatever it is he said was basically that regardless of how well immigrants assimilate, it would be sad to see the actual ethnic French or whoever basically be bred out of existence for the same reason it's sad to see some animal go extinct or a dog breed to be bred out of existence. It's incredibly sad to me that thousands of years of ethnic heritage is being radically changed like that in a single generation.

Yes I know Europe has had shit like this happen before, particularly Germanic tribes BLEACHEDing the shit out of central and western Europe.

His content hasn't been good since around the time he was doing Game Grumps

Nonetheless he is a beast and ourguy

Internet fame seems to ruin some people's drive.

Like they got what they wanted and don't have to work as hard anymore so they can just live off ad revenue and patreon money forever.

That's working out REAAALLLL good for Spoony.