Why do all of them hail from white-superior nations?

Why do all of them hail from white-superior nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvqXRFPU_aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4nEf9kgelW4
youtube.com/watch?v=kyIp43ir4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=whGh08II4BE
youtu.be/ggmOeBnbyXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time to put down some dogs.

Why are they running like humans? Arent they dogs?

I mean can't we get a Chinese dog? Or a South American dog?

because those countries eat dogs

Aside from mexico im sure no latinamericanncountry eats dogs

Why so fowl?

venezuelas getting desperate

Shut up, lunch.

Can the bullshit you two.

Man, producers really wanted a piece of that TMNT cake back in the 90's.

Holy mackerel, dem titties!

Let's Fossilize these mooks!

If this show were made today it would probably feature a "token" breeds, like an Afghan Hound, a Shiba Inu, or one of the many Latin American Dogos

Back then including "PoC" diversity in something so obtuse as fucking dog people was so asinine it didn't even occur to the creators. They just picked dog breeds that looked cool, were popular, and fit the characterizations they were going for (scrappy young leader = retriever, tough bad boy = doberman, pretty girl = collie, etc)

>scalies

Willy, initiate suborbital bombardment.

It's time to croak some furries!

I remember the comic in Nintendo Power, but there was a cartoon?

>Back then including "PoC" diversity in something so obtuse as fucking dog people was so asinine it didn't even occur to the creators.

Was kid in 1995.
Wondered even then why there were no Asian, Spanish, or African dogs. Also why they weren't an even male-female split.

Why does no one remember this show?

youtube.com/watch?v=DvqXRFPU_aQ

Because they failed to fully retcon our reality, introducing only the new element (The show in question) but not altering our perception of it.

1)European countries have some of the best/unique breeds of dogs (heck, most of em are from Germany)
2)They were dogs of the most powerful leaders of the world, which was Europe/NA at the time.

No, they choose the most popular breeds for a show aimed at kids and nothing else. Collie, husky, retriever, doberman, the like. That's all there is.

I hated this goddamn show. It was fucking terrible and the dog heads on human bodies was always off putting.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nEf9kgelW4

I wish this was a real cartoon

So I can't tempt you with Coleen lewd?

They won't know what hit them!

Apparently, you can't pull off the formula with pigs.

Like twenty years they've been trying to get this to fly.

& neither will you!
youtube.com/watch?v=kyIp43ir4VM

>Cyboars

They've got a pretty good pun going and they want to see it succeed. Can't blame em.

the only other potentially heroic country they could come from is japan. they couldve had a little akita or something. other than that, sorry, all the economically important countries are either mostly white or evil. technically russia was both but we were letting them pretend we bought their ruse, so they could 'become the mask'

Did you have parents that fed you wheatgrass and tofu and shit?
there are no african domestic dogs, man. that's not how they roll

that was probably one of the dumbest ideas ever..
i get the idea of wanting to make a toy that's 'only for one sex' popular with both, but that's when you make a mighty max out of your polly pockets, yknow? making weird ugly 80s action figure characters (in the 90s) out of troll dolls doesn't let you in any way recycle the troll dolls.. you're not saving money, recycling any engineering, you're just giving things the ugly face, jewel on front, and a LITTLE of the wild hair, of the thing you own the license to. really as long as you left out the word troll, any other company could have made this with impunity

no

>girl dog "from london town"
>has an american accent

literally what's the point

>cocky best friend / rival is a rooster

kek

We're here too, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=whGh08II4BE

youtu.be/ggmOeBnbyXI

> be a young lad
> thought stone protectors were cool
> asked for one for my birthday
> mother gets me pic related instead
> don't have the heart to tell her it's not what I wanted and don't like it
> she tells the extended family that I like troll dolls
> over the course of several years I gain a collection of about 40 of these fucking things

KEK. Clap yourself on the shoulder for that achievement.

None of those places had exttensive breeding of dogs

Here's a question: How many world leaders today have a dog? We all know Obama got a wimpy little mutt. Merkel is famously afraid of dogs and Putin freaked her out with his. What about the Chinese? French?