I want a gf I WANT A GF Sup Forums I WANT I WANT I WANNA GF PLEASE GIVE ME A GF Sup Forums I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I'M...

I want a gf I WANT A GF Sup Forums I WANT I WANT I WANNA GF PLEASE GIVE ME A GF Sup Forums I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I DONT GET A GF HELp ME GET A GF NOW NOW NOW!!!!!

NOW!!!! I WANT A GF NOW I WANT MILKIES I WANNA SUCK ON MILKIES!!!!! I WANT A GF NOW NOW NOW!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FgBb7h3O_UA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girlfriends are a waste of time.
Kill yourself.

I thought I wanted a girlfriend but this chick started flirting with me and I realized I didn't want to make time for her.

Now I feel better.

use tinder and other dating apps and actively try to talk to girls. i'm assuming you have trouble doing this in real life

Go to /soc/ and find a chubby one there

>watching movie with gf
>checking phone every 2 minutes
>keeps adjusting the position of her legs
>occasional deep sigh
FUCK YOU

You aren't missing anything friend.

Girls can sense desperation, OP. Even the dumb ones. You're only cucking yourself.

I spoke to a girl for 30 minutes the other day at work. She is probably just trying to be nice to the new guy. I feel like pursuing it will only lead to pain desu

>watch movie with gf
>cuddles up to me and rests her head on my chest
>totally quiet and pays attention to the movie
>only makes a couple comments

I want lgf

Take your hag loving back to plebbit frog cancer

Who /givenup/ here?

what's your ideal race?

>ask girl out
>shes a lesbo
>we still goin out
What do?

get her to bring a friend along next time

I want a cutie gf

A negro booty gf

Get a BoyFriend instead?

Already got the gun picked out. Just gotta pass the background check tomorrow and I should be good to go. Wait until late a night, get some beers so I'm kind of drunk and do it in this park out in the middle of no where where the stars really shine.

Should be quick and painless. 9mm. 250 bucks, seems like a steal to not deal with bullshit anymore.

fpbp

I was talking about giving up on having a gf not life bro.

You might want to talk to someone about that.

getting a girlfriend is literally the easiest shit in the world. here are the simple requirements
1. don't be a fat slob. you can be overweight. a lot of girls even like that. just don't be a sloppy fat slob
2. dress decently. wear clean clothes that fit right
3. good hygiene. you should have that regardless
4. be confident. very important. just don't be a fucking sperg. talk to girls how you would talk to any you're actually comfortable talking to. dont put them on a pedastool and worry so much about what they think of you. they're mostly all idiots anyway

I want to kill all niggers
I fucking hate niggers
Fucnk niggers fuck niggers niggers fuvk

You don't want a gf user, you want a fuck buddy. Pretty rare to find those.

Where do you go to find girls like that one in Six Feet Under who was hungry for sex so many times (even to the point where she cheated).

I am a cuck so I don't mind cheating

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

NIGGER KIKE WORSHIPPER GUCK OUT REEEEEEEEREEEREE UGLY NOGGER KENNEDY DICKNSUCKER

1. I'm underweight skelly asian manlet
2. I dress ok no fedora shit
3. Shower every day
4. I'm socially autistic

It's over for me lads, maybe i could /ss/ instead

Tried that bullshit, hell I was in the nut house for a week last year. Actually has me worried about the background check buuuut this country loves the 2ND amendment so we'll see. If nothing else I have an exercise band so I can do the Chris Cornell thing.

A cute girl at the Popeyes drive thru told me she liked my hair. That's the most female interaction since my gf cucked me

Black girls are sometimes on the same level as Asians when it comes to attractive.

That is, medium sized black girls. Not THICC fat ones that are revolting (same as some any type of race. The THICC mean only works for some. A THICC Asian is revolting too).

Anyway I find a black woman like Rihanna so hot.

lower your standards date a chubby, homely weeb.
That's what I did.
She's not the most attractive, but I like her a lot and the sex is good.

I pretend to be a girl on /r9k/ to scam retards out of their neetbux. Do you want me to be your gf?

You are documented with mental illness retard. You won't get a gun.

Are you a manlet with a smallish dick with no friends or gf and still living with his parents?
Feels like I'm living on hard mode faggot and I'm not even suicidal.

We'll see. Like I said there are backups and even then a gunshow or private seller won't background check so there's always that.

>last weekend
>go to a bar for the first time in my 25 years
>try to pick up a girl by sliding down the bar next to her and saying "hey want to get your fuck on? i want to get my fuck on!"
>banned from bar

No matter what I do, I lose. I want to die.

>banned from bar
Jesus Christ. Are you serious? All you were doing was trying to get laid and any guy asking a girl at a fucking bar if you wanted to shag should be common and if she says no then you move on without hassling her. That should be the guideline. Ask her and if she says no then leave her alone.

But fucking banned?

2D is better

use a shotgun please. If you don't splatter your brain with a shotgun you could just end up as a vegetable for 30 years with lots of pain.

Not him, but over the past year and a half I've been pursuing romance and relationships, to unfuck my shit up and start living a more normal life. Dealing with women has led me to realize they are loathsome creatures wrapped up in their social lives, petty and cowardly. I am only generically attracted to them, most are indistinguishable from each other outside physical differences. They have no real interests or hobbies of their own, certainly none that are meaningful in any way. In short, fraternising with them has turned me from a lonely virgin idealizing femininity into a disdainful and bitter misogynist who sees women as little more than brainless holes to plug. The transition has been startling and distressing, but I can assure you that considering 95% of the female population, having a gf Is waaaaaay overrated.

Dude, girlfriends are kinda overrated (even moreso nowadays). Sex is fun, but they ALWAYS want to do SOMETHING. They can't just chill at home, order some food and watch tv or something. They always want to go out somewhere or hang out with people.

Then they start bitching about nonsense, acting passive aggressive, wanting to spend your money, etc.

And that doesn't take into account that they take pictures of fucking everything and are on social media constantly.

Honestly though noone cares or is interested that you are going to kill yourself. Seriously, why do you need a gun pussy? You are stalling, you don't really even want to die.

you know if you just want to get laid you can buy a prostitute

At the very least, do some wild shit now that you have no regard for your own personal safety. Maybe you can team up with those random Call of Duty bros fighting ISIS? Worst case scenario, you get blown up, which would put you in the exact same position you're about to be in anyway.
youtu.be/FgBb7h3O_UA

>you know if you just want to get laid you can buy a prostitute
How much would it cost if I just wanted to massage her and not actually have sex?

Would it be weird if I approached a random grill and asked her if I could massage and tickle her back?

I like watching ASMR videos on youtube and wanna pleasure a girl's back

9mm is basically a pellet gun bro.
Either make sure it's right above your ear or 45 degrees in your mouth.
Anywhere else and you'll still be alive to feel the pain.

>tfw I did this
>tfw I got my dicked sucked before I ever had a first kiss
It's a strange feel.

well it'd be weird if you approached a random girl but the thing about a prostitute is that she will do anything for money. She will even do the thing where you lie on her lap and she jerks you off while you breastfeed without thinking any worse of you

Well there's a small chance he gets captured and skinned alive and burned to death in a cage.

Yeah it's bullshit.
Apparently its because I did it to every girl there and a few of them I did it to a couple times, but all the videos I've watched say you have to throw a wide net so what do they want from me.

I assumed temple would be the right spot. Had a teacher whose nephew died falling off a horse because he hit his temple, you can't tell me a gun of basically any caliber won't fuck your day up if you're down long enough.

this

as soon as you get your asshole licked you'll forget about having a gf for a while