A-a-a-user, ive fled from war, devastation...

a-a-a-user, ive fled from war, devastation, forcible conscription and walked thousands of miles in the hopes of being treated like a human being. please take me into your country ;)

wat do

Fuck off.

Take a hike.

renounce allah pledge allegiance to the US CONSTITUTION and let us make sure you and your family aren't terrorists.

in the meantime stfu and wait your turn.

Get lost.

You have you papers and no one /really/ knows you are here? Have fun in the ditch 4 miles down the road.

no papers*

you're going to make me walk thousands of miles back to a warzone?????

user please

Fuck you and your digits

Fuck off, we're full

Take your repeating digits and go home.

Fuck off arab niggers, we're full. You can crash in turkey

Fuck off we're full you dumb whoer

Shoot

y-y-y-you wouldn't really make me go all the way back would you? my parents are counting on me

No more sand niggers. Not even the cute females.

You should have stopped at any of the dozens of countries on your way here you fucking leech. You only came this far for the entitlement handouts you lazy shitstain.

>Worried about Syria more than Mexico.
You brought this on yourself America.

-

Using pics of pretty Christian women that won't be admitted anyway instead of pics of the millions of greasy burly Arab men that are the true invaders

Like a true liberal

no, kys

This.

I'd prefer one million more Mexicans over one single more Muslim. Still, I'd prefer none.

Its time to shut the fuck up youre about to turn this rape into a murder

Is she white or is she Muslim?
What's her favorite movie?
What is her favorite colour?
Does she like wearing a dress or is she more of a tomboy?
Can she cook good food?
Does she like Salt and Vinegar chips?
How tall is she?
Can she play video games?
Does she read any good books?
Will she become a terrorist?
Does she support trump?

These are the real questions I have to ask.

You put the wrong pic in.

SEND

i was forced to serve in the army of the tyrant with no respect for human rights, bashar al assad for many years. p-p-p-please, my little sister is counting on me to get her out of the warzone. ill do whatever you ask

I would personally deport this cunt after thorough inspection

GET OUT WE'RE FULL

Sharpie in pooper.

Will you join a crusade against the millions of Mudslimes that are here?

>sex slave
Alright welcome in I'll give you no visa and your family cant come with you. Also this is the last time you wear clothes see I'm not intolerant of mudslimes I've embraced your culture to make you feel more at home.

a real woman would stay and fight

Sure, we have a high concentration of special migrant camps here with all sorts of great stuff. Big ovens, laughing gas, trains, you'll love it.

the cameraman looks a bit like my father
wtf

i-i-i-i just left a warszone and have ptsd. please dont be mean:(((((((((((((((((((((((

she wouldnt have walked to america so i shoot her in the face for being a terrorist who wasnt smart enough to adjust her script. its like she was to dumb to know you cant walk from syria to the united states

>mean
I just let you in my house you ungrateful bitch do burn in an oven you jewish mudslime kike. Better yet go fuck Tyrone and die in the gutter like the rat you are.

>roleplaying

why must you persecute me so! you are no better than the tyrant bashar al assad himself. all i want is to live in peace

>Implying Western get hot refugees
You wish burger

>Assad
>tyrant
Yes, he's just opposing the moderate rebels who use only moderately lethal gas who are only moderately supported by a superpower.

So you are a traitor as well as a coward?

Bashar Al Assad is a hero.

All those who desert their countrymen in time of war are traitors and deserve death.

today is your lucky day
you need a roof over your head and i need someone to cook and clean and blow me regularly

Fuck off, we're full. You can crash in Germany if you want.

Still This.

Shoot her.

Everyone forgot rule 1: tits or gtfo

Go to poland

You walked across the ocean you say? Fuck off you lying bitch, we're full.

>implying Iran is that bad.
>implying if we didn't list only all the crimes committed by our governments that we wouldn't think we were living in dictatorship also.

i accidentally got on the wrong boat:(((((

why are none of you willing to help your fellow human being in need??? we are all linked by the same dna

only if you take my dick into your cunty

Then stay where you are.

Fuck off we're full

A real Human Bean. Sorry we don't like those anymore, would you be willing to be a transgender multicultural Dragonkin muslim extremist instead?

I already said

Kill yourself, bitch.

do you believe in an imaginary kike fairy tale character who wants you to kill me so he can torture me for eternity? Oh, you do? Well then fuck off you little piece of shit

surely it cannot be possible for human beings to have such a lack of empathy

She looks like a ugly Mexican though

Go home and fight for your liberation. You're not welcome here.

GO BACK AND FIGHT YOU FUCKING COWARD

Based

No because you don't look muslim and don't have a pecker.

~Sweden

There are no female refugees. Quit trying to trick us Mohammad

>please take me in
No. My taxes. My choice.

>make it legal for only female refugees to enter
>they also must marry a Christian man and renounce their religion
>reverses Islam problem by bringing in attractive feminine former Muslimas who will eventually convert to Christianity because of husbands' influence
>degenerate western women become unwanted as submissive middle eastern virgin women become the only desired type of female
>degenerate western women realize that the only way to beat them is to become submissive, wholesome Christians and stop throwing away their virginity
>anti-Suffragette movement is resurrected and new feminine western women actively protest right to vote
>Government is forced to remove women's right to vote at the behest of women themselves
>Democracy becomes feasible again
>USA ushers in Golden Age that makes the 50s pale in comparison
mfw

just stop you retard

SEXIST

go to Jordan instead

don't worry it won't be long. we'll vote Trump into office and then we won't have a commander in chief prolonging the civil war in Syria.

then you can go home :)

yeah it was terrible

surely it cannot be possible for human beings to have such a lack of understanding

tits or gtfo

>don't be mean
implying not being allowed to wear clothing inside my house for free board is being mean

She is pro-assad journalist btw