Malia Obama at Lollapalooza

So this disgusting sheboon gets lit on some purple drank, pulls her disgusting ghetto booty out in front of crowd of people with cameras, and shakes what Michelle gave her for the world to see.

twitter.com/sikelikeshitboy/status/759448602578223104?lang=en

This family has disgraced this country time after time. Never again. If we ever put another pack of niggers in the white house, this country rightly deserves to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sikelikeshitboy/status/759448602578223104?lang=en
google.com/search?q=Bel Air&oq=Bel Air&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=malia obama lollapalooza
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but not the ghetto out of the nigger.

The niggers in the comments discussing this like they are some black sitcom family. This is the first family of the greatest country on Earth, not Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Fake moral outrage. She is not doing anything, that the majority of American women wouldn't do in a similar situation.

>AMERICA WAS NEVER THIS GREAT
>AMERICA WILL NEVER BE THIS GREAT AGAIN

>she is a teenager and she have fun

OH MY GOD, CALL THE MORALFAGS

>shakes what Michelle gave her for the world to see

is her dick tucked away under the those shorts?

>shakes what Michael gave her

the obama's are a mess

honesty this, in the end it means nothing.

Irrelevant nonissue.
Although I am surprised that it was at Perry Ferrell's 90s show, I would expect the Obamas to be able to get into some special concert event forbidden to proles, like a Burning Man where they literally burn a man.

I think what concerns me more is how much the girls who are watching completely lose their mind when it happens. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Ever hear of a role model, or is this what women aspire to be?

She's not the majority of American women. She is supposed to be an example to young women. Twerking is already on the rise. Black Lives Matter is constantly twerking at memorials. She needs to set a better example, but I don't think she's capable. She looks like she has the IQ of Leslie Jones. You would never see Ivanka doing some shit like this

>that the majority of American women wouldn't do in a similar situation.
Most women aren't the First Family that represents this entire nation.

>degeneracy
>fun
Fuck off normie

>and shakes what Michelle gave her for the world to see.
>what Michelle gave her
>Michelle

Surely you must mean Michael?

>or is this what women aspire to be?

Serious question, have you not been outside?

>twitter.com/sikelikeshitboy/status/759448602578223104?lang=en
If I have to hear some nigger say "finna" one more fucking time........

>gone have

why do they do this?

I can see why Malik is voting Trump.

Fpbp

I thought this shit behavior was a result of poverty? Or was it Jim Crow?

that's pretty hot actually

>you will never bang the presidents daughter

this is why you don't have daughters. not even going to hate on Obama, no matter how you raise them daughters will always embarrass you and make you look like a shit parent. my sister made my folks look bad even though they were 10/10 parents. not going to fault the Obama's for their daughter acting like a typical dumb female on camera.

?

wtf is Michael J Fox holding the camera?

That ass though nigga she got that ass

But what if the nigger was born and raised outside of the ghetto?

is lollapalooza still a thing? is there any good music?

>country runned by a literal muslim nigger
>60% white
>nigger terrorists killing cops because they wuz kangs and are let to continue their acts
>has whole cities as no go zones
>Americans still think they are not cucked

How does it feel to live in a illusion?

feels bad man

bush's daughters were worse, she's also at a music festival

>sucking dick in the portapotties
>ZOMG ZE'S JUST HAVING FUN!

>acting like an typical upper middle class trashy white girl

>"ghetto"

>when it's the obama thats degeneracy and bad role model
>when it's the trump thats okay

>Michele
>mother

You consider what those women are wearing and doing appropriate? lol

>tfw she just ruined any possible chance of a future in politics

dat ass

>trashy
>not ghetto
She was raised by niggers, wasn't she?

/THREAD

shaking ass is not the same thing as sucking dick, don't even compare the two

Here's your reply

To all you people who claim this is normal and don't judge her. Serious question.

Would Trumps daughters do this shit? especially in front of cameras?

Why should a liberal be mad about his daughter whoring herself? Have you ever met a liberal mad about his/her/xir daughter being a whore?

wot.

no she don't. she's skinny as a pancake.

Is this Photoshopped? reliable source or BS

Would take and make great.

Would.

upvote pls

please have sex

not surprised at all, I mean c'mon no family got perfect angel children, so I'm not gonna fault obama for this shit.

trumps daughters aren't teenagers

Nice argument

nude photo shoots are greasy

but still not quite waving ass on a public street level of greasy

yep, pretty much exactly the same here in the states. my dad always said he was glad he had 3 sons and only 1 daughter. used to think it was fucked up but I get it now.

Google it. It's legit

google.com/search?q=Bel Air&oq=Bel Air&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=malia obama lollapalooza

>the ghetto is the only place thats trashy

Maybe you are just some lower class pleb, but this is typical rich suburbanite slut behavior. Shes at fucking lollapalooza

who is this?

I've been to parties in DC with her, both her and her sister are known as the biggest sluts possible. She shows up to a party with secret service outside, gets free drugs and booze from everyone, and bangs a couple guys. One time she blew 4 guys in one room while secret service stood on the other side of the door guarding it.

Obama's daughter shakes her ass for 3 seconds
>FUCKING DISCRAGEFUL NIGGER!!!! THIS FAMILY HAS EMBARRASSED OUR COUNTRY

Trump has a Slavic hooker mail order wife 5 and slavic hooker ex wives
>MUH DICK!!! SO HOT.

Never change pol.

Well we all know melania is just a fuck toy. It's sad that trump could have any girl in the world and he gets with melania who asked him for his number(talk about gold digger)

I think his daughters are smarter than the Obamaniglets.

TURN ON CNN

I completely agree. There's shit like this everywhere on twitter. What's weird about this one is that there's a content warning on it... Anyone else get that? I've never seen one before, it's interesting to see this not necessarily "censored", but with a bit of added friction between the content and the consumer.

As much as I hate king nigger I cant blame his daughter for having fun. You are only young once. And no, she shouldn't have to be a role model, she never asked to be the president's daughter.

serious question: what's your idea of fun?

Not Melania

Hol op hol op, ya sain she gt dat booty?

IT'S HABBENNING!!

Me on the left

Another one.

And I don't like it when the majority of American women act like sluts either sooo... Not really fake.

Pics or it didn't happen

lmao, this sounds made up but I'll believe it for the sake of the thread. being secret service agent would be hilarious if this were true.

>il take things that never happened for 500 alex

>eh, you're pretty good, kid

I believe the story of this honest anonymous man

it's his DAUGHTER you fucking twit,it's a reflection of the parents,people aren't criticizing the girl they are criticizing obama

did they do this as teenagers?

0/10
>nude photo shoots are greasy
You try so hard

This is unironically 100% accurate.

Ghetto sheboons can't even afford lollapalooza.

dont know about Trumps, but Bushes daughters did the exact same shit, and the democrats had the same bullshit fake outrage over it.

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

>shakes what Michelle gave her
>Michelle Obama is biologically capable of giving birth

not even the president can prevent his daughter from engaging in modern degeneracy, we are truly doomed

this

also don't forget that obama is a descendant of first pilgrims and english kings

You can be non sexually nude you muslim. Look at all European countries. You will see a lot of nude people at the beach but it's not sexual.

What Malia did is pretty sexual though

oh yeah that's so HOT I must have came twice watching that

yeah bush another political establishment family. I'm asking about Trump

It's funny because liberal faggots often talk about how "classy" Obama's daughters are when compared to Bush's. Little she monkey looks like a real trashbag in that picture.

Trumps offspring aren't degenerate, actually pretty intellectual if anything, and a good group of people.

and here I was trying to figure out how to download videos off Twitter since Flashgot won't work anymore

thanks Sven

you have to stabilize it and slow it dow so we can ((())) it