Bill maher is the new nigger guy. Is this the end for him?

Bill maher is the new nigger guy. Is this the end for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H6z9ngWGmnc
unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The remainder of the left that hadn't turned on him earlier did so after the Ben Affleck incident. At this point he's running an outrage victory lap.

He said house nigger, I'm not sure I care.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
Here, discuss

Every few weeks he says something and the outrage machine starts up and yet every single time he sincerely doesn't give a fuck and I do like him for that. I stopped watching him mostly because he's too obsessed with Russia and a Hillary Shill, but at least you'll not hear a phony apology from him.

Does he not have enough liberal points to purchase one N-word?

Jesus, how many do you need?

His views on Islam cost him

KRAMER'D.com

he'll be fine

>he's a Hillary shill
Just because he isn't some retard and understands that Hillary was objectively a better candidate between a binary choice of her or Trump, doesn't make him a shill.

You don't have to support or like Hillary to admit she'd do a better job.

she'd do a better job, absolutely. wouldn't completely fuck shit up.

anyway, this seems like a good place for this - in adam curtis's film hypernormalisation he argues the media is helping governments worldwide concoct a narrative in which the world makes sense, because if we exposed the true nature of the chaos (that even governments cannot grasp) that we live in, people would freak out. Donald Trump, Curtis said, signified the pantomime breaking free of the illusion, where something that was part of the show now runs the show and is unwittingly exposing that the world makes no sense, and the elites have no answers apart from self-aggrandizement and self-interest. cool stuff. hillary would have been business as usual, because people want to stay sheltered. people still do. the artifice of western civilization will soon come tumbling down

>t. tinfoil hat

I believe all of this, but why shill for big oil?
Why are we still being ARABED by Trump?

You new jewish amounts, only Larry David gets away with using nigger all the time

Dude its not just casual he's given her money and repeatedly kissed her ass on air. More importantly the Russia fixation is exhausting and his show started to make me anxious....bottom of the barrel Colbert level drumpf jokes are really tiring as well. before this year I'd been a viewer for like a decade.

>unironically believes adam curtis
The state of a modern thinker

It's that he refuses to acknowledge the fact the DNC should've have cheated and put their thumb on the scale for her. Has he mentioned once that the DNC declared in court they have the right to ignore votes and self appoint their nominee? N O P E.

It's like Cornel West said; he could do a better job than Trump. So what's the point? Maher is shill for Hillary Clinton, period.

But there is evidence that Russia is in some way responsible for the hacks...

the fuck are you moron adolescents talking about? Every time I come here you idiots sound more divorced from the world than the next.

He would be on FOXNEWS along Sean Hannity if it wasn't for being gay&pot friendly

Want to elaborate? Are you left or right leaning?

He said he'd be the house nigger if he had to work on a farm. He's not wrong. A day's hard work would literally kill him and he'd be the first to throw everyone else under the bus in order to avoid it.

They'll age out of it eventually.

He said nigger on the telebox, its just so insane about this

it won't matter the least bit you fucking idiots. You people are so tone deaf to context its like trying to relate to a shut in autistic child.

honestly, are you people fucking robots?

who cares

if its not damaging who gives a shit? its damaging so you blame whoever you think was behind the leak instead of blaming the damning content of the leaks

thats like if i stab you and then someone films it and then everyone gets angry at the guy filming it for releasing it and not me for stabbing you

He's said multiple times she shouldn't come back to run again. How is that shilling?

He even said liberals need an alpha perv like Trump:
youtube.com/watch?v=H6z9ngWGmnc

Nigger Guy about to get redpilled on SJW leftist cuck outrage

tell your mother you need your 'screens' to be taken away.

huh?

Stabbing is no joke. Pls dont joke about it.

Just like there's evidence that US was in some way responsible for those Putin offshore leaks before that. Why wouldn't Russia treat US the same way

I like that he's anti-PC and up for discussion and controversy. And I don't mind that he sits on the fence.
But boy, he's a hypocrite and makes some terrible arguements. Reminds me of those so called YouTube atheists that think they're destroying feminists by calling out flaws in their arguement, but then they'll do the exact same shit in their own videos.

>Objectively better

Explain.

I'm not a Maher supporter but I enjoyed his use of the word nigger in a casual televised conversation. I think this sort of usage should be normalised because the word nigger is forced upon society constantly through music, films, books and loud-mouthed comedians. It seems undesirable for this word to exist in popular usage which it absolutely does, if it can't be said by a large part of the population without massive reprimands. Either black people must stop using the word nigger or I will always support other people having the moral right to also say it. Maher is a jew so he isn't as brave as some might think though, jews have racism armour because "muh holocaust"

The stupid thing about nigger is that the more taboo it is to say it, the more power you give actual racists who get to abuse that word as a means of reclaiming some lost superiority.
If fucking NIGGERS would stop beating people up and shooting each other over a fucking word, they might be able to do something.

"Hillary's loss isn't her fault, but that of progressives, who said she would not win."

You say some word and you get btfo for life, fuck off , NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

If he just added an a at the end instead of an r he'd be alright

you sound really cool behind your anonymous veil you mug

Yeah dude selling nuclear materials to Russia for private gain was just a prank

Those weren't hacks. Democrat loyalist and pundits on MSNBC pretend like Russia hacked the voting machines.

A retard in the DNC clicked on phishing links, that exposed Hillarys cheating her own base (and other crimes) in her own words.

""Liberals"" like Maher aren't mad about Hillary being a warcriminal, a corporate shill or a cheater, he is mad, that his favoured crook did not won, because he wants to smoke weed. What a hero.

If you need it explained you're beyond help
As opposed to selling secrets to russia and being putins butt buddy?

>The US and the CIA have killed thousands upon thousand of civilians in and out of combat in the Arab world, why shouldn't ISIS treat us the same way?

gonna need a clip to see the context

Do Americans really get triggered when a comedian uses the word 'nigger' in a joke?

What happened to muh first amendment?

>mfw leftist fags begin to eat their own

n i g g e r

Go watch an oversight hearing, most of it is hear say, classified to the point the FBI, CIA and NBA have to get subpoenaed by the oversight committee.

There's no real outrage. Just people talking about the expected outrage and getting butthurt over double standards.

Here's Breitbarts take
>During a Friday HBO “Real Time” conversation with Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE), host Bill Maher joked that he is not a “house n**ga” when the senator suggested he come work in the fields of Nebraska.

Partial transcript as follows:

MAHER: Halloween used to be a kid thing.

SASSE: It’s not anymore?

MAHER: Not out here. Adults dress up for Halloween. They don’t do that in Nebraska?

SASSE: It’s frowned upon. Yeah, we don’t do that quite as much.

MAHER: I’ve got to get to Nebraska more.

SASSE: You’re welcome. We’d love to have you work in the fields for us.

MAHER: Work in the fields? Senator, I’m a house nigga [applause]. It’s a joke!

that's it, just a statement that it happened.

>I-IT WAS HER TURN

>didn't even use a hard R

Pussy

Black guy here, that was pretty funny.

he did though

Shit that's funny

>Hillary was objectively a better candidate

warmongering kleptocrat riding on her vagina for an entire election cycle says what

>Hillary was objectively a better candidate
The definition of mental gymnastics. What you meant to say she is objectively more qualified to be president. That's true with her long political experience. She lost to Trump only because she was such a bad candidate.

No, political correctness is only a weapon to be used against the right.

liberals are allowed to say whatever they want with no consequences.

Remember when he insulted da troops or something like that, and then came back when his jewish tail between his legs?

lmao adam i know that's you.

It's up to the blacks to decide desu.

>Is this the end for him?
Have you seen Kramer at all since his meltdown? Cameos in Larry David shows do not count.

She was qualified? Riding her husband's coattails makes her qualified? She is corruption incarnate.

HE SAID A NONO WORD ON THE TELEVISION

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand TWITTER OUTRAGE TWITTER OUTRAGE MORAL PANIC MORAL PANIC SELF RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION

he'll be fine. the mob only cares about you for like 3 days before getting distracted by a new target. I bet Kathy Griffin is feeling good right now

>""""objectively""" better candidate lost to the biggest meme pick in the last century.
Really makes you think.

>If you need it explained you're beyond help
This, or some parable of it, is the left's main line of defense against logic and reasonable arguments.
They say it and it just shuts the conversation down because they place themselves above the person their talking to and refuse to further the discussion because they cannot answer.

I'm not a fan either, but there is nothing factually wrong in saying she has more political experience.

Hahahaha that was hillarious! I will be sure to watch his show from now on.

Wait, I thought the right says Russia isn't a threat? So you should have no problem with her doing this right?? But it is okay to sell billions in arms and munitions to Saudi Arabia like Trump just did I guess?? Conservatards?

No, there literally isn't.

Tell me Sup Forums how does Russia hack into paper ballots and voting machines with no internet?

i seriously think it waa the deplorables comment that was the point when she lost the election. talking down to the working class never helps your case.

The way white people are terrified to use nigger even when simply talking about the word nigger (not using it to describe black people) is fucking fascinating. It's like how nobody in Harry Potter can say Voldemort.

Show a single example.

If you say nigger then a nigger shows up.

I almost peed myself laughing!

Wew lad. So I guess for you, a better job consists of further eroding the middle class with bad trade deals, more spics and immigrants, and more speech censorship and political correctness???

White guy here, that wasn't funny.

Fuck you, you're not in touch with modern audiences

Spot on. I cringe whenever people say "n-word".

Would a black person let it slide if I literally called them "n-word" and said it with the same intent as nigger?

What's with this strawman? You sound like Sup Forums adhering arguments to people that never said them.

i remember in HS my english teacher made everyone say nigger instead of "n-word" when reading. The rest of the black kids were cool but this one nigger got so mad one time and she made him just fucking get out and told him to grow up. Shit was so based.

You people are absolutely fucking insane.

Every day I wake up and I can't believe America is actually a real place.

Nice arguments.

That's in all likelihood because you have low testosterone levels.

um, like, I know right?

not an argument. what's unreal is that you don't understand that you're the one that's brainwashed

>Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, Parties should, when taking action to address climate change,
>respect, promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights,

>the right to health,
>the rights of indigenous peoples,
>local communities,
>migrants,
>children,
>persons with disabilities
>and people in vulnerable situations
>and the right to development,
>as well as gender equality,
>empowerment of women
>and intergenerational equity
unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf

that's pulled directly from this paris accord. what exactly does any of that shit have to do with climate change, buddy? the eu is communist bullshit and lead by a literal fucking stasi agent, merkel

also if climate change was such a big deal and imperative to our planet's survival why are all the yurocucks refusing to renegotiate? doesn't make much sense to me. it almost seems like there's an ulterior motive

>adam curtis's film hypernormalisation
This is beyond fucking retarded. Please stop.

>>>/reddit/

Mexican guy here, jajaja not funny.

so you're a retarded nihilist who can't defend his claims. nice, saw that coming. you lost, by the way, hillshill

Can you name me the last president that ostacized and shit on Saudi arabia? Spoiler: fucking none of them because they're too geopolitically important. Your arguments fucking suck btw. Fuck off back to facebook.

wtf I love Bill Maher now.

I'm a white male and this was incredibly racist and offensive