what element would you main ?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/1965314/
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Razor_Wind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suprise

Heart

air. just to fly

Water. So I don't have to leave my chair to piss in the toilet.

air, retard
have you ever seen avatar?

water

HEART

Earth. There's no shortage of jobs for a living bulldozer.

Which one lets me forget that this shitbox franchise exists?

Air
It's the most powerful element

Air

If Air is the most powerful element then what happened to all of the Airbenders?

Checkmate Airtheists.

URF!

Fire! Burn it al!!!!1!1!! X^D

Water if it means I get a delicious brown sister to bang.
Otherwise earth.

air but I know I'll end up with water

In a world where everyone can bend water. But if only I can bend earth.

If everyone can bend I would just chill on a boat all day.

If only I can bend, earth it up with a private mine. Wouldn't even need permission, just do it secret until I mine up enough stuff so I can actually buy the land

air -> ghost mode
fire -> lightning
earth -> metal
water -> bio control

fire is mostly offense; earth has many applications; air is great for spying; water has best person utility

healing and blood bending is cool, but i can't resist exploding things with my mind if i go with fire

Why is Air considered so strong? At best it has flight and oxygen deprivation.

Water seemed to be the strongest to me. Being able to boil/freeze in an instant, along with healing and spirit banishment, with potentially blood-bending and taking other bending away seems really OP.

Water
Every other choice is fine too, except air.

The point is that air bending is fun

Water and Earth are probably the most OP elements.

Fire is workable and can probably be a nice revenue generator if you know how to create lightning.

Air is the outright weakest. The only reason Aang was such a nuisance was because airbending is so based around movement and dodging. Plus no one really knew how the hell to fight an airbender after 100 years without them.

I just assumed air nomads decided to be pacifists since airbending is broken if used use by assholes even gyatso soloed a comet powered fire army by himself

Fire's only any good if you're an arsonist
I'd be pretty happy with anything else.

Water. It fits my life's philosophy of taking the path of least resistance. Also waterbenders get to have tantric sex with perfect, lusty ladies.

This
Plus Earth and Water are very versatile and useful outside of combat

>a nice revenue generator if you know how to create lightning
how powerful was their lightning? are we talking about lightning lightning with "Peak current intensity is of the order 10 to 100 million volts of electricity; the average about 30,000 amps. Energy goes into light and heat with temperatures about 54,000 degrees Farenheit, six times hotter than the sun." cause their lightning wasn't that impressive
also, i get the feeling a simple gas generator would be more efficient AND consistent than you at generation electricity

strawpoll.me/1965314/

>Air is the outright weakest.

Dude you're surrounded by air. An airbender could possibly suffocate you very easily. This might be why they all became monks.

So many people want Earth.

all of them
I'd be the avatar

Being the Avatar sucks though. You have to spend your life fighting other people's battles and then you spend the rest of eternity with a bunch of other ghosts helping some retarded kids do the same thing after you AND THEY DO EVERYTHING WRONG BECAUSE THEY NEVER LISTEN.

underrated post

>People wouldn't pick wind
You can fly and choke your enemies to death with ease, plus throwing shit about

If you're living under bullshit rules that make no sense you can even cut stuff with air (even though it's the least suited of the four to an action like that)

Or just make a wheel for a generator out of rock and have a Earthbenders push it.

Air.
It's the most based element and you can spend your time traveling around spreading peace and harmony.

Also would it be possible for the air bender special technique to be sound bending? By vibrating the air in the right way an airbender should be able to create sound. Maybe even the wuxia-harp-air-cutting way

Zaheer learned how to be a real airbender
The problem with the air nomads are that they dont want to fight thus leading to their extinction

>The only reason Aang was such a nuisance was because airbending is so based around movement and dodging
yet he regularly stomped on basically every bender ever, including the strongest earthbender of his generation

no I'd just kill myself

>An airbender could possibly suffocate you very easily
come at me bro

If waterbenders can control the water inside of plants, why would you think that a suit could protect you from airbenders?

Amon's niggas had the tech for that, so why not?

Air has tons of potential, I loved the way Zaheer and Kai used it
It's a shame we won't see more non monk Airbenders in a future

Earth. Because I'm a stubborn ass and I could build myself a bitching castle.

>An airbender could possibly suffocate you very easily.
>implying air damage is only suffocation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Razor_Wind
If this were an R-rated show, a moderately skilled and violent airbender could generate multiple sonic blades around a target, which would be impossible to dodge.

Air. I would flip every girl's skirt.

No they didn't
There were never any Airbenders to even do that stuff to them
Those suits were just for general protection against rocks and flames and water jets, protection against drowning and smoke inhalation or dust

>which would be impossible to dodge
>in the shows that regularly feature razor blade wind, the characters more often than not dodge the attacks
user, I'm all for wind, but let's not say stupid things like "impossible to dodge" when people dodge air blasts all the time

The whole thing about air bending is that it's impossible to force and difficult focus into direct attacks. You'd need to be a lot more than moderately skilled to force consecutive blasts of air into a razor all around someone.

Why is everyone talking about fighting? When was the last time any of you nerds actually got in a real fight?

Air and water are clearly the best because you could use them all the time in real life.

1. get glass bottle
2. break it
3. whip pieces at someone with tornado speed wind
4. ???
5. profit

I've never been in a fight and I hope I never will be. I chose water for completely non-combat reasons.

Earth, probably, but I'd be kinda jelly of fire.

That's true, I did exaggerate in the last part of my post, but my point is implying that air CANNOT deal damage except through suffocation is also wrong.

>Air bender assasin harpist
Yes

I forgot all about this movie until just now. Why can't I have the bone structure of a kung fu master?

At least you're sensible.

Look at these autists
Proper school shooter types smdh

>get glass bottle
>break it
>plunge it in water and whip water glass mixture at people

>get glass bottle
>break it
>submerge it in mud
>whip mud glass mixture at people

>get glass bottle
>break it
>throw glass at people with a fireball so they get pelted with molten glass

>Use waterbending to hold your sperm back
>can have sex for days

Oh no yeah it can definitely cut something it's just a lot harder to do. I think the only time we've ever seen Aang slice something with air is when he was super mad and sliced one of those Vulture Wasp things with an attack that looked like it took a descent amount of effort. Plus the moment you put anything in the way of the attack it loses a lot of momentum.

Water or Air.
Water is ridiculous how many sub-abilities it has like healing, bloodbending, plantbending, spirit purification, any other form of water like steam and ice.

Earth bending has potential via smooth and vibrating rocks and metal plates.

I guess a fire bender could give really relaxing massages?

>Use earth beding moves on ice
>Use air bending movies on steam
>Become unstopable

1. water jet cutter

2. you make the mud by breaking the glass bottle full of water. poetry

3. you toss a bottle full of tar, gasoline, etc. at them and then set them on fire

Avatar: Air. Earth requires having just the right genes to get anything cool. Water is ok. Fire is meh and mostly flashy.

Captain Planet. Heart. Mind control son.

You can already hold your sperm back with a ball-bearing, some waterproof glue and a steel rod to push it in.
Try that now and see how much more sexual stamina you have.

>Earth requires having just the right genes to get anything cool

What? No it doesn't. Different earth bending techniques are related to attitude and personality not genetics.

Anyone who isn't an earth bender when given a choice is retarded

>Earth bending needs good genetics to be cool
I fucking how earth benders are aren't as good as they should be in Avatar
>Earth benders can't fire stones at great speeds like bullets
>but somehow fire benders can generate enough thrust to flying/propel themselves
>but low tier water and air benders get a lot for cool fighting and incorporate bending to hand to hand
>low tier Earth benders rarely do cool shit aside from "hurl big rock" but oh these big rocks easily get rektd

Why so salty? Are you... the salt of the earth?

CARLOS

>aangs death means a new water bending avatar is born

I am so fucking triggered

Earth. Seems the most practical to make a career out of. Also, the movements it's based on seems the most easy for someone like me to be able to get the hang of. It's jerky, rigged, and one-directional. Not too much coordination involved or big fancy acrobatics.

>Try earth bending
>Rip out the pipes and cables for the entire block
>Get fined a million bucks

no thanks

if you're quick enough you could easily do that "suck them into the floor and they suffocate" move from Age of Apocalypse
seriously, if you're burred in earth, escape is nigh impossible

>Earth benders can't fire stones at great speeds like bullets
They can with small ones.
>but somehow fire benders can generate enough thrust to flying/propel themselves
Only Ozai was able to do that during Sozins comet and Korra when she was in Avatar mode
>but low tier water and air benders get a lot for cool fighting and incorporate bending to hand to hand
Thats not true. There was that one Earth Nation soldier that bullied that town who used a earthbending and hammer combo
>low tier Earth benders rarely do cool shit aside from "hurl big rock" but oh these big rocks easily get rektd
Low teir water and fire benders can only whip around puddles and shoot balls of fire. You're confusing all the elite tier crazy shit we see major characters do with mundane and simple bending techniques.

You do realized concrete and asphalt are basically earth right?
So why did up rocks beneath the ground when you can use those

>Not taking air bending

pretty sure Mako and Korra did some wall running by fire bending jets of fire with enough force to keep them from falling

Plants have pore so the water inside them isn't really sealed away. An air tight suit should stop airbending inside it

oh and Iroh flying using fire bending in S1 Korra

I don't recall. I'm sure it happened, but doing that is different from straight up flying.

Can we please get a comic series not about aang or Korra? Just something that takes place in the world but doesn't involve adventures of characters we've already seen.

water bending
modern science
>everything is a mother fucking atmosphere at different densities

I get them all.

That wasn't flying he was directing a free fall.

I'd like a story about a waterbender who wanders around in drought-struck places and provides water. And heals people, I guess.

How would he do that? Waterbender can't just make water appear. He'd need to bring it to them.

There's lots of water beneath the earth.
And you can force humidity to collect into clouds and rain prematurely in places where it naturally wouldn't, this is actually done in real life. It just leaves some other place even drier.

>no bloodbending

>Rip out asphalt
>Have to pay for potholes being filled
>Rip out concrete
>Done for destruction of property

no thanks

Bismuth

what about Flyzula?

you can repair it yourself

Proving it's useless

>Can't take anything from buildings nearby in case they collapse
>Can't take anything from roads in case a car comes along while you're doing something

Air or water pham

Hmm. Yeah I don't know about that. Being stubborn I'd just say she was only increasing her jump distance, not truly flying like Ozai or Korra did. I mean Ty lee effortlessly jump flipped onto a one story roof five seconds earlier in that scene.

Or you know, he could just bring it to them from somewhere with water

Azula was also explicitly stated to be a freak of nature in terms of firebending skill

so could literally anyone else though, doesn't have to be a waterbender. Though I'm not defending the original idea which sounds really boring