>gets a bridge named after him

When did we start rewarding cowards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fPNhWH_Thk
youtube.com/watch?v=v3ZA-_kWGGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you seriously trying to tell me this isnt kino

youtube.com/watch?v=7fPNhWH_Thk

committing suicide is one of the bravest things a person can do. Literally jumping into the unknown, where no man has returned from, taking matters into their own hands and coming to final solution they deem neccesary and acting on it. Cowards are those who live depressed their whole lives and never so anything about it.

>killing yourself because your brain is turning into mush and you will soon be a burden to your family and society as a whole
>cowardice

Nah, he was just taking responsibility into his own hands.

>be born rich
>never do anything worthwhile
>avoid all confrontation
>sit on easy street
>dad dies
>inherit everything

That's the case for 90% of the really wealthy people in the world. Cowardice is always rewarded because it's the smart choice.

Yea suicide is acceptable at this point, if you're a suffering old man than there's no problem with it

> achieving the goal with the highest failure rate in human history makes one a coward and not a hero of unmatched bravery

I guess evil is good and good is evil too now?

Doug Stanhope just blew you the fuck OUT. Now crawl back under that rock and wither.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3ZA-_kWGGc

No choked masturbating.
It's called asyphxiation.
It was an accident.

Reminder he died from autoerotic asphyxiation. It was too embarrassing so they ruled it a suicide.

It's a tunnel not a bridge but I would never go over a tunnel or under a bridge named after him because they are both cursed due to suicide. Have fun fellow travelers.

What do you live in a cotton candy house?

The vast majority of rich people are self made, retard.
Simple Google search is all it takes.

>Actually believing he committed suicide.
He was killed by the same hitman hired to kill David Carradine and Chris Cornell. His wife wanted his money and his career was on the downslope.

deciding to leave this shit existence for whatever reason isn't cowardice you dumb faggot

i bet you think people who commit suicide are selfish too as opposed to the selfish as fuck people who say that about someone they know who killed themselves because their attachment is more important than that person's suffering.

>“The so-called ‘psychotically depressed’ person who tries to kill herself doesn’t do so out of quote ‘hopelessness’ or any abstract conviction that life’s assets and debits do not square. And surely not because death seems suddenly appealing. The person in whom Its invisible agony reaches a certain unendurable level will kill herself the same way a trapped person will eventually jump from the window of a burning high-rise. Make no mistake about people who leap from burning windows. Their terror of falling from a great height is still just as great as it would be for you or me standing speculatively at the same window just checking out the view; i.e. the fear of falling remains a constant. The variable here is the other terror, the fire’s flames: when the flames get close enough, falling to death becomes the slightly less terrible of two terrors. It’s not desiring the fall; it’s terror of the flames. And yet nobody down on the sidewalk, looking up and yelling ‘Don’t!’ and ‘Hang on!’, can understand the jump. Not really. You’d have to have personally been trapped and felt flames to really understand a terror way beyond falling.”

>No he didn't shoot himself
>It's called russian roulette
>it was an accident

no one sees the irony in naming a bridge after someone that committed suicide?

>not taking out niggers with you

How are you so sure he didn't? Maybe he was just very circumspect but also too paranoid to continue on after the deeds were done.

If you actually looked into it you would know there was a lot more wrong with him than depression when he did it. They said he was in the early stages of parkinson's and apparently had dementia as well. His mind was fucked up.

>muh suffering is more important than your suffering