Times you cried

times you cried

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWurKB-dQc8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYfKHVdmjzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EucxOVF6FGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when my dad died

I'm a little bitch or something and I cry at like ever movie that's slightly emotional.

Women aren't allowed on this board.

This happened to me too as I got older. Especially if it involves a father and son or someone giving a big motivational speech to a character

GIVE THEM A MOMENT FOR PITY'S SAKE

Yes we are, get used to it.

when my dog got killed by bigger ones when he got out of the house

yaasssssss queen

everytime

youtube.com/watch?v=XWurKB-dQc8

I cry everytime

Terminator 2.......and Beaches

Although I'm still young (24) I've had the same experience. Before 20 I had never been emotional because of film/music/art but now I'm really sensitive to it and get really intense emotions. By emotions I don't exclusively mean crying either.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYfKHVdmjzQ

pls no bully

this one was brutal

That one was pretty strong.

Hugo, the reveal of the old man to be
Georges Méliès and the flashbacks of his passion and love he had of his work and him watching his dreams burn and sold.

>times you cried
my best friend and I made a pact that if we didnt have prom dates we would go together, I didnt even try to get one because I was in love with her, just before the dance she got asked by a guy she didnt even like and said yes, I cried at first but then just emotionally checked out of life for a while after that

When I saw this in theaters I had no reaction to this scene. After rewatching Man of Steel, I watched the Ultimate Edition. I cried like a bitch. I watched it again, cried again. True fucking kino.

lol what a faggot

pussy

If you'd just told her from the beginning that you wanted to go with her she probably would've done. It's the fact you made it seem as though you would be reluctant ("if we didn't have prom dates"). Not only would a girl find that insulting but also it obviously looks like you're not into her.

>but then just emotionally checked out of life for a while after that
Don't be dramatic or self-indulgent. It's not like she even betrayed your trust or rejected you in a cruel way, you just never let her know you liked her. Besides, if it was at prom you were either 16 or 18 so maybe the hormones were fucking with your brain. Either way I suggest you forget about and move on with life.

You didn't cry. Come on, you knew Superman would die the second the name 'Doomsday' was spoken and as soon as you saw that ridiculous kryptonite spear and Doomsday's spike arm you knew it would end with them stabbing each other instead of Doomsday beating Superman to death with his bare hands.

i hate this meme

this

Man the fuck up and get the girl

youtube.com/watch?v=EucxOVF6FGA

Cried like a bitch

>...Daddy!

The entire last third of this film was gut wrenching. It was the first movie I ever cried in and I was trying so hard not to let my friends see me crying.

What's this? The Road?

i tear up everytime

You've never seen the Road, have you?

When they killed Carson in Stargate Atlantis
When they killed Trip in Star Trek ENT

If he's as much of a faggot as you there's nothing to cry about

Also "Superman" scene ftom Iron Giant

Are you retarded? It literally ends with the father dying like that, so it was a reasonable guess

Oh! Touchy, ain'tcha, no need to get upset, pal.

Yeah the dad totally died wearing a wifebeater impaled on a tree, totally the same shot.

Dumb memefaggot, there's no excuse for your pretend idiocy.

Sorry I'm not a giant faggot who pays autistic attention to what types of shirts characters are wearing in particular scenes. Also, there's no fucking tree in that picture, what are you even talking about?

>go in expecting a whacky adam sandler comedy
>cry like a bitch instead

what did he mean by this?

Jesus, this one came out of left field

My thoughts when this happened were somewhere along the lines of "you fuckers are cheating".

Gets me every time

i could handle one stinky dinky, but two was just too much....