MASONIC user/DENVER BRO

Didn't see a thread up for the email/occult research, and I can't sift through any more shill threads.

There was a Leafbro archiving all the pertinent information, hopefully he pops up in this thread.

Also, red/blue cranky occult user? If you're out there, many of us are looking to tap into your knowledge and experience.

Also, the Georgia Guidestones use the word "maintain" when describing what to do with the human population. Not "work towards this number." 'Maintain implies a happening (possibly 08/14/2016) that would make maintenance at 500,000,000 possible. It also puts the eugenics tier proscriptions about reproduction guidance into a new perspective, to say nothing of the messages pertaining to laws.

Spoopy stuff, anons. What a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
archive.org/details/Birdsfrogsandmirrors
faustuscrow.wordpress.com/tag/shin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerva_Initiative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_Instability_Task_Force
pastebin.com/j2ZnBRtS
discovermagazine.com/2009/the-brain-2/28-what-happened-to-hominids-who-were-smarter-than-us
politico.com/story/2016/07/kochs-donald-trump-226451
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee33FsDANk0
youtube.com/watch?v=ImHeNrYRGVI
youtube.com/watch?v=tSScnOwL8tc
cotocrew.wordpress.com/2013/02/03/spotted-an-owl/
youtube.com/embed/b0U202oh2D4?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&autohide=2&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent
bubbl.us/?h=3593ee/6b14c8/35zvhBR.qhC2E&r=1937862684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameless self bump.

I'm in Denver, with access to more secure areas in DIA, I don't think there's anything there desu but if there was what should I look for?

Anything resembling owls (God that sounds retarded but I'm serious), unnatural/jarring red/blue color schemes, and anything that just strikes you as off.

Often times, we ignore our gut when it knows far better than we do.

It goes without saying, but don't get yourself jammed up. This is mostly mental masturbation anyway at this point without further leads or hints.

In the World of Assiah are to be found the demons and tempters. These are likewise reflections of the ten great globes of Atziluth, but because of the distortion of the images resulting from the base substances of the World of Assiah upon which they are reflected, they become evil creatures, called shells by the Qabbalists. There are ten hierarchies of these demons to correlate with the ten hierarchies of good spirits composing the Yetziratic World. There are also ten Archdemons, corresponding to the ten Archangels of Briah. The black magicians use these inverted spirits in their efforts to attain their nefarious ends, but in time the demon destroys those who bind themselves to it. The ten orders of demons and the ten Archdemons of the World of Assiah are as follows:

D 1, the evil Crown; the hierarchy is called Thaumiel, the doubles of God, the Two-headed; the Archdemons are Satan and Moloch.

From D 1 came D 2, the evil Wisdom; the hierarchy is called Chaigidiel, those who obstruct; the Archdemon is Adam Belial.

From D 2 came D 3, the evil Understanding; the hierarchy is called Satharial, the concealment of God, the Archdemon is Lucifuge.

From D 3 came D 4, the evil Mercy; the hierarchy is called Gamchicoth, the disturber of things; the Archdemon is Astaroth.

From D 4 came D 5, the evil Severity; the hierarchy is called Golab, incendiarism and burning; the Archdemon is Asmodeus.

From D 5 came D 6, the evil Beauty; the hierarchy is called Togarini, the wranglers; the Archdemon is Belphegor.

From D 6 came D 7, the evil Victory; the hierarchy is called Harab Serap, the dispensing Raven; the Archdemon is Baal Chanan.

From D 7 came D 8, the evil Glory; the hierarchy is called Samael, the embroiler; the Archdemon is Adramelek.

From D 8 came D 9, the evil Foundation; the hierarchy is called Gamaliel, the obscene; the Archdemon is Lilith.

From D 9 came D 10, the evil Kingdom; the hierarchy is called Nahemoth, the impure; the Archdemon is Nahema.

- Manly P. Hall

Post all relevant information in every thread.

Ok... a 101 intro to the concept of the Qlipoth.

Take this shit to and stop trying to distract people from real work against $hilLIARy, the whore of Samael... you faggot.

Unless you've got a viable plan to prosecute her for "witchcraft."

Covered by the 1st Amendment though so... stop sliding with this shit.

if I find myself around there I'll check it out. I got some family members that work their too, they haven't seen anything outside the ordinary besides the creepy paintings and the fact that theyre doing construction that makes the airport look like the nazi iron eagle

Also, check those NWO-ish mural

I already have, it's creepy but it's in a pretty public area, as for the underground tunnels from what I've heard it's mostly filled with concrete

Say, how 'deep' the risk can you take to get every information needed

Full picture here. Now find someone who can read cursive

there isnt much risk, I wouldn't be doing anything to break the law. Problem is I already know that the access to the underground structures are blocked off by concrete and there's no other way to get in there (this is according to family that works there)

All of the DIA stuff has been gone over countless times.

Larger version

Masons created this shitty World. These must be the good guys that will destroy it.

The freemason user is leading you all astray. To put it another way he's having fun with you all because he knows you are naive.

Interest bump

Stop digging. It's nothing. Follow the Obama at Lollipooza threads.

thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI

You guise should check out the Minerva Initiative on Wikipedia. You'll learn what you need to know there. Minerva is a social-science initiative by the DoD.

archive.org/details/Birdsfrogsandmirrors

This is what Freemasons actually believe.

faustuscrow.wordpress.com/tag/shin/

further:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerva_Initiative

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_Instability_Task_Force

all similar. Its the study of instability, what causes it and how to "engineer" political situations to collapse a state.

This is basically an archive of almost all of those books that were in these pictures. Lots of answers here. Also dumping a pastebin someone else in the last thread posted if you guys wanted to check it out it's pretty weird.

52.47979, 62.18573

ops mean this pastebin.com/j2ZnBRtS

reading kybalion as we speak. it's kinda new ageish 2bh

>tfw you have to tell Bill the egg shell broke prematurely and the hatchling didn't make it

Tell them where my computer is.

We both live in the USA. Honestly, what is it that you have, on your computer, that isn't legal? I don't get it. Stolen programs? You fucking chump: run Linux and you don't need to steal. Downloaded movies? Like I'm gonna wade through fifteen viruses and six hours to download the latest fucking Terminator. I am ok with paying six dollars.

Found something I had never seen before and I think you will all find it interesting.

is that on your bill?

In one of the threads, an user highlighted it but I'm not sure what it is.

wtf I hate Cinderella now

The Georgia Guidestones are fucking retarded. Dumbasses who built it couldn't even be bothered to spellcheck the words they were etching into the granite blocks. I've been and I've seen it in all it's non-glory, misspelled word and all. The most interesting thing about it is how they decided to erect a monument with such "profound knowledge" in the middle of fucking nowhere, aka rural Elbert County Ga.

Read everything with caution. Don't accept it all at face value, look for patterns and consistencies between authors. Crowley is notorious for fucking with his readers because he was kind of a douchebag, intentionally providing false or dangerous information to weed out the "unworthy".

I think it is Kronos

Anyone has links to previous threads?

I shall be the first to tell you to leave this thread alone, and find a thread that appeals to your taste my friend.

you guys got the maloch/planned parenthood screesave?

That's an owl

>2spooky

enjoy

Looks like Crowley's "little grey man."

Not really sure first time I had ever seen it last night. So I photoshopped that and magnified it. Looks like grim reaper or a monk.

Saturnalian Brotherhood is at the Top of the Pyramid for Secret Societies and there is already an owl hiding in the corner of the 1 dollar bill. Would make sense that both are on it.

I will try my best I will put the ones I'm not sure of in ()

Secret underground buildings and tunnels (t) secret runways longer than (DIA) runways 2/24/95 I have a source who worked for (Bachtel) corp who helped build these call me for details (3 numbers)

Now a lot of these are too small for my mobile screen so I only see pixels. Will write the ones I understand

News release writren vertically
"DIA breaking news"
Denver + something underlined secret undisclosed buildings + runways Why ? FEMA ? all writenn vertically on the right

copyright feb 1995 (Ston) Webb in a box on the right

This is exactly as ...... on tv 2/24 or 27/95 on the bottom

it's not much but that's all I can read hope it helps somehow

I am thinking yall have searched Dulce underground bases or D.U.M.B.S. for maps on Google but just for grins.

>a happening (possibly 08/14/2016)

huh

Masonic user aka HIGH LEVEL INSIDER aka ThumP shill aka CHRISTOPHER NEMELKA

Go to the areas marked off because of the "mold"

you'll find this one interesting

discovermagazine.com/2009/the-brain-2/28-what-happened-to-hominids-who-were-smarter-than-us

Yeah, it's another fake happening date.

Protip: nothing will happen

KOCH BROTHERS ARE BACKING HILLARY, THEY SAID LONG AGO. NOW THEY HAVE REJECTED A MEETING WITH TRUMP JUST DAYS AGO...

politico.com/story/2016/07/kochs-donald-trump-226451

You seriously can't read cursive. Are you shitting me? How old are you even?

ok I actuallu opened the low res version my bad here is the rest

lets start with the numbered boxes

1 60' deep
2 120' deep
3 75' deep
4 75-100' deep
5 75 - 100' deep
arrow pointing to num 5 = 5 secret underground buildings

arrow pointing to the line between 3 - 4 = secret tunnels connecting each building

now the bunch of text to the left of the boxes

(news)media (torch)
1990 runways
(unreadable) place
4 miles from DIA
(turn up) not so
cowered up with 4" dirt cap
Secret
runways - in boxes with secret

the long box at the bottom
note:
Stew webb release first story of DIA corruption 8 13 90
Time magazine page 52 (manhattan beaty)

text under the box

this is exactly as work layed out for TV 2/24/95

now box next to 1-5 numbers

2'5 - 3 miles long secret tunnel
12' high
16' wide

text above the box (hard to read )
note ! tunnel
tunnel
but is
not
no ...stops

the drawing above the text says south gate

drawing on the left is of 2 runways and a DIA teflon roof terminal

below those
weat gate
aircraft terminal
and 3 man runways labeled 1 2 3

and the copyright i already wrote earlier but the missing part says all rights reserved

below copyrigth

_ _ _ _ tunnnels
#1 - 5 secrer underground buildings

Thats all I think hope I helped

apparently barbra bush is the daughter of allotter crowley.

W-What is happening here

Lets make a crowdfunding for a nigger to steal this one? I'm serious

He's got to steal one of those robosuits first, but seeing a black guy in a robotsuit carrying a large slab of rock would be pretty hilarious.

Georgia Guidestones possibly predict a happening on 08/14/2016

I leld while imagining this

Anything more on planned parenthood, and the owls?

Minerva and Zeus go together. Jesuit Army of Zeus and Minerva.

Red and blue you say? What does that have to do with anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee33FsDANk0

Nothing that I saw. I'm currently poking around on any owl type symbolism with the polio vaccine program in India and Pakistan. Any poos in here have any front line knowledge on WHO/ Bill Gates vaccine lawsuit?

Apparently non polio paralysis was a massive problem in India and Pakistan, to the point where Pakistanis started killing doctors. The world bank made the vaccine program a non negotiable if those countries were to continue receiving funds. Any medfags know what the paralysis numbers were like in USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, etc when we eradicated it? I'm not sure if it's a dead end that is medically plausible or more spoopiness.

I do know this- Bill Gates has always creeped me the fuck out, just like Zuckerberg. Steve Jobs was punch able as fuck, but never gave me the creeps like those two do.

That mustang fell on its creator and killed him, fucker looks badass in almost all conditions. I remember when it was installed, everyone hated it but I think it's neat.

This

/thread

We aren't sure. Blue has a ton of significance in Masonic tradition, including the term blue lodges. There was a cranky occult knowledgeable user on here a few days ago saying Masonic user was cucking us with a wild goose chase, that there really was tons of occult forces at work, but that we will never have any luck down that road so we should be focusing on the emails and leaks for criminal acts and more terrestrial pursuits.

Here is surveillance tech with owl symbolism

Do you mean leading us astray in terms of "there's nothing whatsoever to occult stuff", or do you mean, he's leading us astray from other occult avenues to search? Also are you the red/blue user?

Air Force Recon satellites nasa isn't about going to the moon

FINALLY
MORE PROOF OF REPTILLIAN INVASION
youtube.com/watch?v=ImHeNrYRGVI

youtube.com/watch?v=tSScnOwL8tc

Do you want to be recognized as just another mindless shill? Considering the lack of intelligence you display here, I believe that you do.

Spoopy, also Adam Lanza would constantly hiss at his classmates and make edits to wikipedia articles about mass murders who thought they were being mind controlled by the CIA.

Super duper free mason owl

That dude's doing a reference to Silence of the Lambs, for some reason. He says "Clarise" right before.

Original illuminati ha ha

Thanks, that whole abortions and child sacrifices link is uncanny

In Newtown where Sandy Hook went down

cotocrew.wordpress.com/2013/02/03/spotted-an-owl/

HELP ME KEK

Theyre Nephilim, thats their real identity. Halfbreed shits the lot of them, abominations.

youtube.com/embed/b0U202oh2D4?version=3&rel=1&fs=1&autohide=2&showsearch=0&showinfo=1&iv_load_policy=1&wmode=transparent

Doing Kek's work, son.

wtf

how much of this is true?

these threads are getting to me stop it im scared

What is this from?

bubbl.us/?h=3593ee/6b14c8/35zvhBR.qhC2E&r=1937862684
Is this still relevant, or have we found something new that makes this incorrect?