WONDER WOMAN 100 MILLION INCOMING

>predictions at noon start at 85 million
>now they are up to 98 million

tomorrow they will be ABOVE 100 million for the weekend

why didn't you APOLOGIZE when you had the chance Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/06/02/i_wish_wonder_woman_were_as_feminist_as_it_thinks_it_is.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WLlwgBuKymo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>why didn't you APOLOGIZE when you had the chance Sup Forums?
Because gas the kikes

>Won't even break $100m

Easy ceiling to break when it's cap shit.
Also most normies have no fucking idea who directors are, all they see is a movie title.

It will make less than 95 screencap this

Just so you know, OP, I'm "taking one for the team" and spending three days on the sidelines with you, by announcing that I've reported your shitty thread. Now fuck off, because I'll NEVER apologize to you OR those slimey kikes.

Ding dong

The Marvel Pajeet is dead.

They are silent.... this is the smell of victory for DChad intellectual Sup Forums patricians.

FPBP

What's the "t" word?

The movie is not that good

How did this happen?

DELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETE

Why does everything have to be a glass ceiling? How many glass ceilings are there

say
it
with
me

but thats not a ceiling thats a wall

the actual glass ceiling would be making as much as the biggest box office opening by a male director

CAMrip when?

Incoming Marvelpajeet damage control

If double trouble it will be beaten by Captain Underpants.

CAN'T EVEN BREAK 150m

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i thought it would only make 6 million!

What damage? Marvel just had a movie come out last month that had a 146 million opening weekend.

you mean the GAS ceiling

>capeshit does well
>"HAHAHHA IT'S BECAUSE LE VAGINA HAHAHAHAH MEN BTFO!!!!!!!"

this is why everybody hates you

It's still the best capeshit movie in years.

I guess that's the glass ceiling they're talking about.

>you mean the GAS ceiling

>GLASS CEILING STATUS
>SHATTERED

PICK BOTH SHITLORDS

>yesterday people were saying Wonder Woman was a flop
>check today
>mfw

I want to rape this kike slut with my unmutilated cock

Haven't seen it but I'm guessing it's decent/good. I just hate that because feminism and woman that will translate into great/excellent/best film of all time.

I don't give a shit about any of this, I just want to see good films. This is almost certainly going to be overrated and therefore misleading for people like me.

>raping a flat chested girl
might as well confess that you're gay

The critic score is accurate, 7.5/10. Not bad but nothing to write home about either

I meant the critic rating, not the score. The score is misleading

I can imagine all the women going to see this movie and patting themselves on their backs.

>box office, critics, feminists and Sup Forums finally unite under the same flag
Feels great bros.

Hateful rat-faced kike

Gal is god

That critic rating is 2 points lower than Logan while the score is slightly higher. Do you think they're on a similar level? Because I thought Logan was great.

No they aren't, Logan is better. This is good but not that good. This movie looks better when compared with the previous DCEU movies and the MCU trash, low bar I know

Jeez did she phosphoroused your village or something

>Men write the movie
>Men probably does animatics and screen tests
>Men probably did the editing
>Hand it over to a woman to direct on set for social justice points

Bravo women, marvelous feat.

Then I'll probably skip this one and maybe see it when it comes to blu ray.

Is Logan underrated by critics in your opinion? Since you thought 75 was accurate for WW and Logan is at 77.

I'd rate it 85/100, 10 points above WW, but I don't know I loved Logan.

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

Alright thanks for the answers user. Don't know the source of the problem but I don't really go by critic ratings for the most part anyway. I'll probably give this one a chance later but I'll keep my expectations low.

Do these people not realise that they're celebrating a corporate franchise absorbing them and their cause and turning it into a business?

>$98 M opening

Surprisingly modest desu. Guardians 2 opened at $145 M.

That's nothing.
Denying male audience was an economic blunder.

She may be anorexic user, but she has a decent face, and you can fuck that and enjoy it in a very hetero way.

>only jews care about shekels

nice job outting yourself juden

You told me this would flop Sup Forums.

The fact that it's a female lead has helped with the score but it's still a decent flick. I would recommend it

That's like 40mil more than Pirates 5 made and it's getting great word of mouth. It's a hit

Half of Sup Forums have already seen it

It's amazing that you actually listened.

Am I the only person who hated this film? It was boring, silly and slow. The dialogue was shit. The romantic subpilot was never developed enough and the sexual innuendos were written by 12 year olds. The action scenes Gadot "trained so hard" for were ruined by either jump cuts or slow motion. Actually this film had so much slow motion that I think its original run time was just below an hour. And what did people like about Gadot? She had no emotion whatsoever. Her accent was horrible when speaking English. All in all, the film made me feel absolutely nothing and bored me to death. I tried to watch my watch in the dark cinema more than I wanted to watch the film.

Is this a low opening box office for day 1?

>Be me
>Go to see wonder woman with gf
>she tells me it'll be fun and that I'll enjoy the gun bits
>go along after she bribes me with Planet Earth 2 and choccy
>enter the theatre
>first thing I see is a small man in a cap wearing a shirt that says, "I came here to see muscle-women and support feminism"
>Ask him about it, he tells me he's all out of muscle women but they couldn't fit that on the shirt
>there's two men about my age at the counter leashed to a huge fat woman
>they're taking orders from groups of tall women and small herds of feminazis
>get some fruit pastilles, guys at the counter are shocked when I speak without my gf slapping me and making me pay for her food
>we line up to go into the cinema
>there's a woman at the door who's taking tickets and kneeing every man in the balls
>gf manages to sneak me past her by pretending that I'm already castrated, earning nods of approval from the other women in the line
>sit down and through the trailers, not much happens
>film starts
>groups of tall, strong women start hollering at the screen and punching their boyfriends
>feminists literally shit themselves and accuse any man who shows discomfort with it of rape
>the film is 2 hours and 20 minutes of the female cast pinning down Zeus and kicking him in his balls yelling "this is for inventing bras" in bad Greek accents
>Leslie Jones makes a cameo
"AYO, WOMEN, WE GOTTA RISE UP TO WHITEY"
>more hollering from groups of black and coloured women this time
>right the end of the film, wonder woman turns to the camera and says "Men are fucking scum" then spits on an old man in a veteran's cap

It was okay, I give it a 6 out of 10

>Am I the only person who
Stopped reading right there

Logan is a fresh breath for comic book movies. It has emotion, amazing acting and well done action scenes. I'd personally rate WW 20% and Logan 90%

That's a Thursday night from tiny countries like New Zealand and Australia (population wise). we've got nothing solid yet

well user, I just haven't seen anyone agree with me on the subject for the past 24 hours.

In his defense a lot of shitposts open with that sentence

0 (You)s =/= 0 people agreed

Lots of people here hated the movie. I just hate that phrase because the answer is literally always 'no'.

>feminists
Not so fast, boy.
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/06/02/i_wish_wonder_woman_were_as_feminist_as_it_thinks_it_is.html

For it to be all broads.
Didn't really "turn up."

2deep4dumbcunts

that's they call you cattle goy

Pirates was never expected to make much money in the US

OK Sup Forums. If you consume any western media you're given money to Jews

It used to be a billion dollar franchise

it was ok. found it an interesting inversion of the "problems in the second act" pitfalls of screenwriting. the first portion on the island was dull and the last fight with ares turned into some shitty snyderfest. everything in between was absolutely solid.

>late night BO

Since when are smelly nerds going to the theater at night?

reminder that women do what they do for love

I niid a gud moovee

Logan came out a few months ago

teenie weenie's BTFO!

looks so stupid

I love the taste of MCUck tears in the morning.

Tastes like victory.

give it to me straight docs..is this shit bombing?

>not even 100M
>not a flop

All the assigned seat showings in my area today are sold out in IMAX 3D.

WOW 100 Million, thats amazing

Why no Linda carter cameo beyond the glasses reference

>debating the quality of the number one and number two highest grossing films of all time

>DC movie
>Bombing
Bruh.....

youtube.com/watch?v=WLlwgBuKymo

She goes on the worst cape TV show but not the god damn movie?!?!!

Cameron knows the score. He knows how to beat the jew.

WHY IS SHE SO CUTE, BROS?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No and with the good word of mouth it's getting it won't see the huge drops the other dc films did

And it still under performed

Marvel makes fucking nothing

Remember how Sup Forums said it would make over a billion? It won't even beat BvS

Shut up and give me T2 3D in my country and boipussy already, you sexy silver fox

I assume it's the worldwide box office not just the US. They're desperately trying to blowit out of proportion. This capeshit won't break even. The'yre so desperate they're saying Patty Jenkins is up for WW2. LOL, it will never happen

>one of the holy trinity of superheroes
>only 98mil

>Bunch of neets care so much about how some mediocre hero movie does because muh politics

>tracking to do better than winter soldier on a smaller budget
hmmm